Breathedge (PC Gamepass)

Ask about cheats/tables for single player games here
kajih
Cheater
Cheater

Re: Breathedge (PC Gamepass)

Post by kajih »

Someone was nice enough to buy me a coffee for this script so I added some more stuff. Sorry no unlimited crafting on this version either as I am still using pointers only again. However I did find an AOB scan that looks to be a little bit more stable then the previous version (I hope).

There are too many changes in this script to list them all here, but I will note on a few changes:
  • Under Player Attributes there is a flag for unlimited Stats, I found this flag under the player object, it seems to give you unlimited breath, hunger, health and does not increase radiation/cold/hot. Double Click the value and change on/off. I cannot however determine if this flag prevents you from earning achievements as this is a built-in flag (use at your own risk). If someone can confirm that achievements still unlock or I find it myself after further testing then I will update this description. EDIT: I was able to unlock achievements with the flag turned on
  • I added some flags for the player ship/base/spacestation. They include hole chance, oxygen and power. I have absolutely no idea right now if these actually work as they don't seem to update on the status screen.
  • For those that are unfamiliar with programming, anything in the list that is of type Byte, can only have either a 0 for false and 1 for true, if you put any other value in these, you'll probably make the game crash. Hell I haven't tested most of these so all the new flags under Player Attributes might make the game crash if you lock or change it, you'll have to do some testing on your own.
Do let me know if this script does not work for anyone, I didn't get a chance to test the new aob scan on a system restart.

Breathedge_byKajih_v1_1.ct
(495.16 KiB) Downloaded 189 times

8-) Please rate positive if you like the table 8-)
☕ [Link] ☕

Cake-san
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Cake-san »

A simple table.
Attachments
Breathedge-Win64-Shipping.CT
(80.14 KiB) Downloaded 191 times

NoTimeForGrinding
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by NoTimeForGrinding »

Without free-instant craft, it's really a pain in the ass. Creating modules and more takes ages with less inventory...

kyoukyubi
Cheater
Cheater

Post by kyoukyubi »

+1 on crafting cheats