Zarcon90
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Breathedge (PC Gamepass)

Post by Zarcon90 »

Game Name: Breathedge (PC Gamepass)
Game Engine: Unreal Engine 4
Game Version: 1.0.8.0
Options Required: Infinite Health, Oxygen, Durability, Booster, Thirst & Hunger.

Would appreciate it if someone could take the time to make a table for this game, thanks guys.

Zarcon90
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Re: Breathedge (PC Gamepass)

Post by Zarcon90 »

also tried all the other tables/trainers out for this game but none seem compatible.

cgdestroyer
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by cgdestroyer »

Tools uses/ durability are flaot, easy to find, you can set them to 999 and should be enough for whole game.

Kessem
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Kessem »

Oxygen, Hunger, and Thirst are also floats, but a table would be nice, so we don't have to search for it every time we start a new game.

cgdestroyer
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by cgdestroyer »

If you want infinite Oxygen, Hunger, and Thirst just set difficulty to easy and there will be none of that, you just need to watch out for health, freezing and grinding your way :)

EphenSteve
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by EphenSteve »

Try This, I'm Super Tired so I didn't get too far.

Code: Select all

Drink
Eat
Health
Breathe
Danger (Visual)
Drink Pointers (if none of the pointers are working above)
Attachments
Breathedge .CT
(19.76 KiB) Downloaded 248 times

Zarcon90
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Zarcon90 »

EphenSteve wrote:
Sun Sep 19, 2021 11:42 am
Try This, I'm Super Tired so I didn't get too far.

Code: Select all

Drink
Eat
Health
Breathe
Danger (Visual)
Drink Pointers (if none of the pointers are working above)
None seem to be working for me, the drink pointers are working but everything else remains as a question mark, am I doing something wrong? thank you for the effort
Last edited by Zarcon90 on Sun Sep 19, 2021 8:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Zarcon90
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Zarcon90 »

cgdestroyer wrote:
Sun Sep 19, 2021 8:44 am
If you want infinite Oxygen, Hunger, and Thirst just set difficulty to easy and there will be none of that, you just need to watch out for health, freezing and grinding your way :)
As far as I know that mode disables the achievements.

Zarcon90
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Zarcon90 »

anyone had any luck? :)

kajih
Cheater
Cheater

Post by kajih »

Here's a quick pointer table for Breathedge (Game Pass/MS Store version)

Includes Pointers for:
  1. Breath
  2. Eat
  3. Drink
  4. Health
  5. Propulsion
  6. Radiation
  7. Tool Durability
  8. Vehicle Durability
  9. Vehicle Fuel
Notes:
These are all pointers, i normally don't release tables based on pointers because they are not always accurate and can simply not work on other systems. I tested various restarts and systems and these seem to be working OK at the moment but I make no guarantee and am releasing this as-is. If someone wants to use my pointers and back-trace through the vcruntime memcpy Unreal crap and track down the actual values then be my guest :D
  • Locking the Radiation value doesn't seem to be working really, must have the value stored somewhere else, doesn't matter all that much if you lock the health value imo so I won't bother too much with this one.
  • Tool Durability works on the 4 toolbar slots, just insert a tool into one of the slots and modify the durability once the pointer populates. I usually just lock all 4 with 9999 in them and then drop a tool and that tool will automatically get 9999 durability.
  • You need to be sitting on a vehicle for the durability and fuel pointers to populate. I only tested this with the first vehicle for now, so I have no idea if different vehicles have different pointers.
  • I am not that far into the game (starting chapter two) so I might come up with more stuff to add if I don't get bored before finishing the game. :P

Breathedge_byKajih_v1_0.ct
(289.27 KiB) Downloaded 247 times

8-) Please rate positive if you like the table 8-)
☕ [Link] ☕

Zarcon90
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Zarcon90 »

kajih wrote:
Wed Sep 22, 2021 6:13 pm

Includes Pointers for:
  1. Breath
  2. Eat
  3. Drink
  4. Health
  5. Propulsion
  6. Radiation
  7. Tool Durability
  8. Vehicle Durability
  9. Vehicle Fuel
Notes:
These are all pointers, i normally don't release tables based on pointers because they are not always accurate and can simply not work on other systems. I tested various restarts and systems and these seem to be working OK at the moment but I make no guarantee and am releasing this as-is. If someone wants to use my pointers and back-trace through the vcruntime memcpy Unreal crap and track down the actual values then be my guest :D
  • Locking the Radiation value doesn't seem to be working really, must have the value stored somewhere else, doesn't matter all that much if you lock the health value imo so I won't bother too much with this one.
  • Tool Durability works on the 4 toolbar slots, just insert a tool into one of the slots and modify the durability once the pointer populates. I usually just lock all 4 with 9999 in them and then drop a tool and that tool will automatically get 9999 durability.
  • You need to be sitting on a vehicle for the durability and fuel pointers to populate. I only tested this with the first vehicle for now, so I have no idea if different vehicles have different pointers.
  • I am not that far into the game (starting chapter two) so I might come up with more stuff to add if I don't get bored before finishing the game. :P

☕ [Link] ☕
All seem to be working just fine in chapter 3 with most upgrades acquired too thank you so much!

NoTimeForGrinding
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by NoTimeForGrinding »

kajih wrote:

Includes Pointers for:
  1. Breath
  2. Eat
  3. Drink
  4. Health
  5. Propulsion
  6. Radiation
  7. Tool Durability
  8. Vehicle Durability
  9. Vehicle Fuel
Notes:

☕ [Link] ☕

Can you add inf resources and free crafting? Creating base is so much time taking for a person who has 1-2h free time a day... It would make it everything so easy if you can add those. Thank you so much.

Zarcon90
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Zarcon90 »

kajih wrote:

Includes Pointers for:
  1. Breath
  2. Eat
  3. Drink
  4. Health
  5. Propulsion
  6. Radiation
  7. Tool Durability
  8. Vehicle Durability
  9. Vehicle Fuel
Notes:

☕ [Link] ☕
Hmm having a little bit of an issue, when i try to use the scanner or repair tool my game is crashing, this is without the infinite durability cheat turned on, edit* so i tried turning stuff on one by one and using a tool, no crashes, turned them all on, got on my vehicle turned on inf fuel started driving and it hard crashed, so i think its the fuel causing issues, being playing for a while now with no inf fuel or vehicle durability with no crashes.

kajih
Cheater
Cheater

Post by kajih »

Hmm having a little bit of an issue, when i try to use the scanner or repair tool my game is crashing, this is without the infinite durability cheat turned on, edit* so i tried turning stuff on one by one and using a tool, no crashes, turned them all on, got on my vehicle turned on inf fuel started driving and it hard crashed, so i think its the fuel causing issues, being playing for a while now with no inf fuel or vehicle durability with no crashes.
Yeah that makes sense, locking values like this can lead to unwanted behavior because we might be causing issues by forcing a change. What I do for fuel and vehicle durability is I don't lock it and I just manually put it back to 100 from time to time. I save my game beforehand of course. In fact, on my end I constantly get crashes on this game whether or not I have cheat engine attached, so I have to save constantly.
Can you add inf resources and free crafting? Creating base is so much time taking for a person who has 1-2h free time a day... It would make it everything so easy if you can add those. Thank you so much.
I've been trying to find this one, it's unfortunate that the code changed so much from the steam version, at first I attempted to just find the code hooks from the previous tables and adapt it, but the changes were too extensive and I ended up finding nothing. I will keep looking for the boolean flag for crafting but I wouldn't have my hopes up if I were you, I too only have a few hours here and there to play games myself.

reekapeen
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by reekapeen »

Thank you Kaji, for the table and any future updates