[Request] Tales of Arise

Ask about cheats/tables for single player games here
Algester
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: [Request] Tales of Arise

Post by Algester »

so I took a look at Arte Proficiency (not the amount your ougi has been used but the key to unlock other ougis besides title)

the float values are far in between.... right now I know the addresses are dynamic on boot but yeesh
in my initial findings for example Alphen's proficiencies are by 27103AF6240 then Shionne moves to 2714E48EE10 but since this is unreal perhaps we can get some more people knowledgable enough to understand why they are "made" that way

given that you will only modify them to 9999 once I guess its none issue if you think about it

qwert2812
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by qwert2812 »

Is it possible to undo the instant lvl 100 cheat? I realize it might make it impossible to do some title requirements.

Kira
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Kira »

silly question, but do you need to play in offline mode before running CE since the game ping to their servers to check for DLC?

Genesis
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Genesis »

Kira wrote:
Sun Sep 12, 2021 9:02 am
silly question, but do you need to play in offline mode before running CE since the game ping to their servers to check for DLC?
I don't see why, the DLC is entirely optional and if you were at max level and bought the level DLC it would do nothing.
Its just there to give you an easier time playing the game.

Kira
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Kira »

Genesis wrote:
Sun Sep 12, 2021 9:20 am
Kira wrote:
I don't see why, the DLC is entirely optional and if you were at max level and bought the level DLC it would do nothing.
More like does it have any anti-cheat (in a SP game) which might potentially get me ban? It's been sometime since I used CE so I'm not sure if there has been changes in general per say

SmokeyJuan
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by SmokeyJuan »

I would like to request some sort of Easy Skill Unlocker or Easy Title Unlocker if possible!

Like those requirement ones (eg. 40 armor breaks with Law)

Genesis
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Genesis »

Kira wrote:
Sun Sep 12, 2021 9:29 am
Genesis wrote:
Kira wrote:
More like does it have any anti-cheat (in a SP game) which might potentially get me ban? It's been sometime since I used CE so I'm not sure if there has been changes in general per say
You're not going to get a steam ban for a single player game

Tuuuup!
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Tuuuup! »

qwert2812 wrote:
Sun Sep 12, 2021 8:59 am
Is it possible to undo the instant lvl 100 cheat? I realize it might make it impossible to do some title requirements.
Yes, uploaded new table.

Kira
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Kira »

Genesis wrote:
Sun Sep 12, 2021 10:10 am
Kira wrote:
Sun Sep 12, 2021 9:29 am
Genesis wrote:

You're not going to get a steam ban for a single player game
Lol it's really been too long since I came here, accidentally comment in the upvote section. I supposed there's no need to go offline mode just to use CE for this game then eh?

qwert2812
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by qwert2812 »

Tuuuup! wrote:
Sun Sep 12, 2021 10:13 am
qwert2812 wrote:
Sun Sep 12, 2021 8:59 am
Yes, uploaded new table.
Rinwell's tab doesn't have level edit (hp instead), would you double check please?
Thank you so much.

DhaosCollider
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by DhaosCollider »

Created a Table Topic.
viewtopic.php?f=4&t=17398

Tuuuup!
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Tuuuup! »

qwert2812 wrote:
Sun Sep 12, 2021 11:14 am
Rinwell's tab doesn't have level edit (hp instead), would you double check please?
Thank you so much.
Thanks, for now dubbel click the address of hp and change offset from 48 to 44, and change the description. Will update later. Got owl search range and movement speed comming next. Been working on fishing but got a crash and lost my stuff on that. :(

Kira
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Kira »

chausies wrote:
Fri Sep 10, 2021 2:45 am
Edit v6: added hero mode + god mode (v6 mini edit: deleted some useless stuff that was increasing the file size for no reason)
Hey there! Thanks for the great table! How do I change the skill usage to say 10x or 50x instead of 500x?

H_C_L
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by H_C_L »

@Tuuuup! about your "Skill Usage amount added per hit"... does per hit have to come from the skill itself or any hit will do?

Algester
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Algester »

so anyone tried their knack at the fishing minigame? I'm getting a hunch everything there are float values?