[Request] Lands of Lore 2: Guardians of Destiny (DosBox 0.74G - GoG) $50 Bounty

Ask about cheats/tables for single player games here
CopperB
Noobzor
Noobzor

[Request] Lands of Lore 2: Guardians of Destiny (DosBox 0.74G - GoG) $50 Bounty

Post by CopperB »

Game Name: [Link]
Game Engine: ?? (I honestly don't know, doubt anyone knows at this point...)
Game Version: DOS 1.30 (according to menu) --- Uses DOSBox 0.74G to run on modern hardware.
Options Requested: Cheat Table with:
  • Infinite Health (Or set Luthor's Max Health to a mad high amount, of course, byte size is a limiting factor.)
  • Infinite Mana (Or, same with health...)
  • <If possible> Add +1 to item count in slot 3 each time this cheat is activated (top, middle slot).
    ((It's usually the first slot in which items go when you start New Game and just put items unto Luthor's face.))
  • Add XP to Might skill
  • Add XP to Magic skill
    (Note: You can click on your stats in your inventory to flip to your Might and Magic stats.)
  • (Difficult request:) ability to control the shape changing curse.
    Seriously, this one might not be possible and can actually break the game, not kidding. But hey, we are cheating, so in the end, who cares?
Game/Steam Website: [Link]
Game Description: In Lands of Lore: Guardians of Destiny you enter a world of intense beauty and mortal danger where your slightest move can trigger cataclysmic events, miraculous escapes, or lethal battles. See magical cities rise out of great oceans. Enter the musty caverns of Dracoid ruins. Discover gruesome altars and witness secret ceremonies never before seen by humans.
Other Info: [Link]
Would be willing to gift the game to the person willing to make this cheat table.
Been wanting to play with cheats for YEARS in this game, but not once have anyone seemed to be able to make it happen.

Quick Contact: If you want to contact more more directly, you can contact me via Discord, just send me a PM with your Discord name, and i'll reply with mine so you know it's not a random person adding you.

3rd slot in inventory is the top middle slot, as seen here:
[Link]

EDIT: Willing to pay $50 via paypal to you if you succeed.
Marc tried and failed a while ago.
However, the main reason i link this, is that it might help you get it to work with this snippet of information.