Final Fantasy XIII (Gamepass Version)

Ask about cheats/tables for single player games here
vVvAmbush
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: Final Fantasy XIII (Gamepass Version)

Post by vVvAmbush »

Chuggz wrote:
Sat Oct 09, 2021 11:22 pm
Updated to version 3.0!!!

Added a crystarium stage cheat. Updated infinite items to include materials. Added a give all cheat that only works for items, materials, and key items for the moment. Added a one hit kill cheat.

I am still working on the give all weapons and accessories. It writes to 2 locations unlike the items, key items, and materials.

The give all cheat requires very specific instructions to work though. So follow it precisely.

!!!!The give all cheat needs to be activated in the is exact order to work. First activate the "Menu" script. Then activate the "Give All Base" script. Open the inventory and exit. Then turn on the Bottom red text, and choose your cheats you want to give yourself.!!!!

Hope you all enjoy it :D :D
Any update on the all weapons and equipment? Shoot ill even take the script that messes up if it gives the achievment still

usdelka
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by usdelka »

Thanks for you job! permanent ghost mode would be great!
is there any way to modify the infinite stagger gauge script other than 999 but much less? this is too easy. Thanks.

Tackle
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Tackle »

vVvAmbush wrote:
Sun Oct 31, 2021 4:49 pm
Chuggz wrote:
Sat Oct 09, 2021 11:22 pm
Updated to version 3.0!!!

Added a crystarium stage cheat. Updated infinite items to include materials. Added a give all cheat that only works for items, materials, and key items for the moment. Added a one hit kill cheat.

I am still working on the give all weapons and accessories. It writes to 2 locations unlike the items, key items, and materials.

The give all cheat requires very specific instructions to work though. So follow it precisely.

!!!!The give all cheat needs to be activated in the is exact order to work. First activate the "Menu" script. Then activate the "Give All Base" script. Open the inventory and exit. Then turn on the Bottom red text, and choose your cheats you want to give yourself.!!!!

Hope you all enjoy it :D :D
Any update on the all weapons and equipment? Shoot ill even take the script that messes up if it gives the achievment still
Finger crossed we get an all equipment cheat. I think I missed something or sold an item by accident and messed up the achievement and its the last one i need. I am not playing the whole game again just to get it.