Final Fantasy XIII (Gamepass Version)

Ask about cheats/tables for single player games here
imra1n
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: Final Fantasy XIII (Gamepass Version)

Post by imra1n »

Do your best. We will waiting ^^

Chuggz
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Chuggz »

Its live, the tp was giving me a hard time because you can't exactly make it infinite. I had it refill to 5 on technique usage but then it does the math after to take away the amount you use.
So if you used summon it would go down to 2, then you would have to use libra or something that only uses 1 which would then show 4 tp left.
I found where it adds the number of tp that it is supposed to taken away and just made that zero out so no matter what you try to use it will minus zero from your total. Essentially inf tp :D

imra1n
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by imra1n »

yes thank you!
What about inf items? you think you can do that? Your table works great ^^

Raikato7
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Raikato7 »

Looks like the new one with fang wont calculate the values? Do we have to click the lookups while on menu/battle for the values to come up?

Chuggz
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Chuggz »

imra1n wrote:
Fri Sep 17, 2021 9:07 pm
yes thank you!
What about inf items? you think you can do that? Your table works great ^^
I'll work on that next, I dabbled with it a bit just finding values. I've changed potions before I made the infinite health. So I'll work on that one next, might take some more time, like I said in my post, still learning so I'm a little slow at this yet. I'll see first about infinite items and then maybe work towards unlock all items if its possible.
Raikato7 wrote:
Fri Sep 17, 2021 9:09 pm
Looks like the new one with fang wont calculate the values? Do we have to click the lookups while on menu/battle for the values to come up?
Activate the base pointers option before anything. Then when you open the menu it will calculate the values. Even if you do turn it on in the menu then just exit the menu and the re enter and it will calculate. The menu items calculate every time the menu is opened and the battle ones, like infinite health are calculated constantly during battle.

Raikato7
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Raikato7 »

Okay with the new one that has Fang I am getting errors calculating the values. Ill post when I get back to my laptop and can start it again. Your first one started and had no problems for me.

jondeezie
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by jondeezie »

A TRUE HERO! THANK YOU!

Chuggz
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Chuggz »

New update out. v2.0
  • Cleaned up menu organization a bit.
  • Added infinite items, only works for actual items for now.
  • Added infinite gestalt mode w/ unlimited attacks, except the ultimate.
  • Added instant stagger and the enemies will stay staggered
  • Added option for characters to modify stats all at once, no need to go to every character and set the value
The items is only the basic items. all the other items are in that area so I should be able to add everything else in there.
Messed around with giving all items and it might be possible, but I'm not sure how to go about implementing it.

Hope you all enjoy it!!!
viewtopic.php?p=211469#p211469

Usnavy2008
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Usnavy2008 »

Some of the menu's will not open?

Chuggz
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Chuggz »

Usnavy2008 wrote:
Mon Sep 20, 2021 3:47 am
Some of the menu's will not open?
Which ones?
Infinite items and everything under the battle menu just check them on and they are good to go. Everything else is adjustable.

Raikato7
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Raikato7 »

Chuggz wrote:
Fri Sep 17, 2021 9:22 pm
Raikato7 wrote:
Activate the base pointers option before anything. Then when you open the menu it will calculate the values. Even if you do turn it on in the menu then just exit the menu and the re enter and it will calculate. The menu items calculate every time the menu is opened and the battle ones, like infinite health are calculated constantly during battle.
What ever you did in the 2.0v fixed this! Any luck with coding in the all items script?

Chuggz
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Chuggz »

Raikato7 wrote:
Tue Sep 21, 2021 2:29 pm
Chuggz wrote:
Raikato7 wrote:
What ever you did in the 2.0v fixed this! Any luck with coding in the all items script?
Glad to hear that it did. I was looking it over and doing step by step through the code to see if there was issues, and I personally had an issue with the way it tried referencing vanille but would still manage to get her values. I just changed the verification ID that it used to the same ones I used in the battle - infinite health script. Why change my reference ID between the two options if the one already worked? lol.

I haven't gotten the give all items working yet. I've had it do it fine but if you start moving items around or reorganizing it starts messing the names up. So I'm still seeing how to go about this. Also, sill working on ohk. Almost have that working.

imra1n
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by imra1n »

Chuggz wrote:
Tue Sep 21, 2021 10:27 pm
Raikato7 wrote:
Tue Sep 21, 2021 2:29 pm
Chuggz wrote:

Glad to hear that it did. I was looking it over and doing step by step through the code to see if there was issues, and I personally had an issue with the way it tried referencing vanille but would still manage to get her values. I just changed the verification ID that it used to the same ones I used in the battle - infinite health script. Why change my reference ID between the two options if the one already worked? lol.

I haven't gotten the give all items working yet. I've had it do it fine but if you start moving items around or reorganizing it starts messing the names up. So I'm still seeing how to go about this. Also, sill working on ohk. Almost have that working.
Great, we are waiting for it, try your best

Tackle
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Tackle »

Great job on making cheats so far. I hope in future you can have options of editing and adding the weapons and accessories. It would be great if you can get this trainer added to the fearless app as well

Chuggz
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Chuggz »

Updated to version 3.0!!!

Added a crystarium stage cheat. Updated infinite items to include materials. Added a give all cheat that only works for items, materials, and key items for the moment. Added a one hit kill cheat.

I am still working on the give all weapons and accessories. It writes to 2 locations unlike the items, key items, and materials.

The give all cheat requires very specific instructions to work though. So follow it precisely.

!!!!The give all cheat needs to be activated in the is exact order to work. First activate the "Menu" script. Then activate the "Give All Base" script. Open the inventory and exit. Then turn on the Bottom red text, and choose your cheats you want to give yourself.!!!!

Hope you all enjoy it :D :D