Bravely Default II [STEAM] Cheat Table Request

Ask about cheats/tables for single player games here
zachillios
Table Makers
Table Makers

Re: Bravely Default II [STEAM] Cheat Table Request

Post by zachillios »

I'm still actively working on the game, but I did find something interesting. The switch saves are compatible with the PC version of the game. So I was able to trigger NG+ right off the bat. I'll see if I find anything that hasn't been covered by the other tables posted here.

seikur0
Code Alchemist
Code Alchemist

Post by seikur0 »

sonycman wrote:
Sat Sep 04, 2021 9:42 am
Luxen wrote:
Sat Sep 04, 2021 2:10 am
If it's okay with you, can you tell me how to find the function for the drop rate? I'm still learning and curious how to find these types of functions. Thank you.
The game uses ucrtbase.rand function but it has hundreds calls to it, so the problem is to find the right one.

For example, you can use Unrandomizer cheat engine option, but after that you must change randomvalue variable to any value other than zero, or the game will hang otherwise.
I'm hoping you were using the CE feature to find calling functions by using "Find out what addresses this instruction accesses" on the ret instruction. The cutting grass one should be easy to find with that. I'm still glad to see someone creating non-standard cheats like that though :)

Luxen
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Luxen »

sonycman wrote:
Luxen wrote:
If it's okay with you, can you tell me how to find the function for the drop rate? I'm still learning and curious how to find these types of functions. Thank you.
The game uses ucrtbase.rand function but it has hundreds calls to it, so the problem is to find the right one.

For example, you can use Unrandomizer cheat engine option, but after that you must change randomvalue variable to any value other than zero, or the game will hang otherwise.
Thank you very much for the insight sonycman. That is very useful and I will keep that in mind for the future.
seikur0 wrote:
Sat Sep 04, 2021 2:51 pm
sonycman wrote:
Luxen wrote:

I'm hoping you were using the CE feature to find calling functions by using "Find out what addresses this instruction accesses" on the ret instruction. The cutting grass one should be easy to find with that. I'm still glad to see someone creating non-standard cheats like that though :)
Thank you for the tips seikur0. I learned many things from your Monster Hunter World table.

tsvstrife
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by tsvstrife »

Can maybe someone make an option for the B&D Card game? I don't want to grind the points to get better cards. You need to win from a girl to get an optional asterisk.

The option in this case needs to be that you have the most points/spots on the playing field.

To get to her,
Spoiler
finish the main story in Savalon and go to the gambling hall, talk to the girl shirley

Gl33m1
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Gl33m1 »

Tuuuup! wrote:
Fri Sep 03, 2021 1:42 pm
Here is my final table. First, a big thanks to Slayernice to help me test the table!!

Scripts:
no HP loss in battle
no MP loss in battle
no BP loss in battle en set to max
Walking speed
Money 99999: Buy something!!
Buy/ Sell item get max- Unl item use.

Character script/ pointers:

HP
MP
BP
JOB XP: set 1-2 less than next XP, and go fight to level up.
XP : set 1-2 less than next XP, and go fight to level up.

If you have time to download the table and test it, then you have time to give my post a thumbs up/rate positive. That's all I'm asking.

v3: One hit kill, critrate and 100% beast capture, and added the job names for: thief and berserker.

Enjoy
Old tables in here
Bravely_Default_II-Win64-shipping.CTBravely_Default_II-Win64-shipping-v2.CT
XP and JP work on a total acquired scale, everything in the game does. The issue is that when you do.. stuff, it'll reset the values. The game is really resistant to forced change when you're not actively viewing something.

A trick around this I've found is with the JP/XP orbs, which pairs well with the infinite items script in the table.
1 open item menu and start to use a JP/XP orb
2 tab out and adjust XP to desired value or JP to desired value (can do all 4 characters at once
3 tab back into game and use the JP/XP orb on each character

And there you go, you'll jump up in levels or job levels based on the value input + value of the used orb.
It's a lot faster than getting levels one at a time via combat.

Also, thanks again for the table!

HimoShifu
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by HimoShifu »

Any way to create some sort of item drop modifier? I would really like to have those post game weapons that give you the abilities of classes so one doesn't have to use up ability slots.

blaque_czar
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by blaque_czar »

Gl33m1 wrote:
Sun Sep 05, 2021 11:55 pm
Tuuuup! wrote:
Fri Sep 03, 2021 1:42 pm
Here is my final table. First, a big thanks to Slayernice to help me test the table!!

Scripts:
no HP loss in battle
no MP loss in battle
no BP loss in battle en set to max
Walking speed
Money 99999: Buy something!!
Buy/ Sell item get max- Unl item use.

Character script/ pointers:

HP
MP
BP
JOB XP: set 1-2 less than next XP, and go fight to level up.
XP : set 1-2 less than next XP, and go fight to level up.

If you have time to download the table and test it, then you have time to give my post a thumbs up/rate positive. That's all I'm asking.

v3: One hit kill, critrate and 100% beast capture, and added the job names for: thief and berserker.

Enjoy
Old tables in here
Bravely_Default_II-Win64-shipping.CTBravely_Default_II-Win64-shipping-v2.CT
XP and JP work on a total acquired scale, everything in the game does. The issue is that when you do.. stuff, it'll reset the values. The game is really resistant to forced change when you're not actively viewing something.

A trick around this I've found is with the JP/XP orbs, which pairs well with the infinite items script in the table.
1 open item menu and start to use a JP/XP orb
2 tab out and adjust XP to desired value or JP to desired value (can do all 4 characters at once
3 tab back into game and use the JP/XP orb on each character

And there you go, you'll jump up in levels or job levels based on the value input + value of the used orb.
It's a lot faster than getting levels one at a time via combat.

Also, thanks again for the table!
None of the items I want infinite are sellable though, the XP, Health, JP orbs are all grayed out, is there another infinite item code I'm missing?
I wish you just had to highlight it to get infinite items.

revelated
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by revelated »

I've already smashed the game. But I would like to request some...unconventional stuff. If it's too time consuming, no need to make a code, but if you can point me to the memory locations I can pick around from there.

Add Weapon/Armor/Shield/Accessory/Item To Inventory or something similar - I want Galahad's "Portcullis Shield" and I suspect it's a dummied item. I refuse to believe they didn't make a shield for him when they made one for Lonsdale.

Restore Demo Maps - let me explain this one. In the first demo, the maps were fully detailed and textured, plus you could access them in dungeons. I suspect (but don't know for sure) that they used a flag to disable this.

Travel Without Wagon - in the game, you have to go into towns to talk to people to travel from place to place. It'd be nice not to have to do that and instead, you can just warp anywhere you want from anywhere.

Disable Background Bokeh - more for aesthetics. You could disable it on the Switch and you can do it here, but not without degrading the graphics.

Walk Through Objects - this may break the game, but within dungeons, tends to save a lot of time.

Tuuuup!
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Tuuuup! »

blaque_czar wrote:
Mon Sep 06, 2021 4:13 pm
None of the items I want infinite are sellable though, the XP, Health, JP orbs are all grayed out, is there another infinite item code I'm missing?
You can try this..before loading a game activate the buy/sell/use 80 bla bla script... ;) gives you everything 80 :P
And use the v4 version

blaque_czar
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by blaque_czar »

Tuuuup! wrote:
Mon Sep 06, 2021 4:19 pm
blaque_czar wrote:
Mon Sep 06, 2021 4:13 pm
You can try this..before loading a game activate the buy/sell/use 80 bla bla script... ;) gives you everything 80 :P
And use the v4 version
I ended up using the trainer from another guy with a use item to get ?? option, the OP's cheat table didn't have use in the description, now it makes sense what you were saying! :cry:

Tuuuup!
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Tuuuup! »

blaque_czar wrote:
Mon Sep 06, 2021 8:29 pm
I ended up using the trainer from another guy with a use item to get ?? option, the OP's cheat table didn't have use in the description, now it makes sense what you were saying! :cry:
It does say it at the end of description...unl item use

blaque_czar
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by blaque_czar »

Tuuuup! wrote:
Mon Sep 06, 2021 9:24 pm
blaque_czar wrote:
Mon Sep 06, 2021 8:29 pm
It does say it at the end of description...unl item use
dude, stop it, the text on the table says BUY/SELL not BUY/SELL/ USE
kudos for figuring out that it allowed you to use to get 80, but the table specifically states BUY/SELL 1 item to 80/unlimited use.

EDIT: Oh snap! You're the dude who made the table! Yeah man, everywhere that matters you have buy/sell 1 item to activate. No mention of "use" to activate.

kirby59
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by kirby59 »

tsvstrife wrote:
Sun Sep 05, 2021 1:43 pm
Can maybe someone make an option for the B&D Card game? I don't want to grind the points to get better cards. You need to win from a girl to get an optional asterisk.

The option in this case needs to be that you have the most points/spots on the playing field.

To get to her,
Spoiler
finish the main story in Savalon and go to the gambling hall, talk to the girl shirley
Or at least create a cheat to unlock all 105 cards.

SiriXD
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by SiriXD »

Request: 100% Normal drops from monsters, 100% Rare drops from monsters

Shirokaido
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Shirokaido »

SiriXD wrote:
Tue Sep 07, 2021 2:03 am
Request: 100% Normal drops from monsters, 100% Rare drops from monsters
This option is already available in a few places, but monsters only drop one item at a time: either common or rare. The codes available allow you to pick between common or rare; just fight the enemy more than once and use the opposite code in the second fight. Chain battles count as a single battle for the purposes of this code.