Ask about cheats/tables for single player games here
Dimensionist
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: [Request] Black Geyser: Couriers of Darkness

Post by Dimensionist »

Marc wrote:
Sun Aug 29, 2021 9:50 am
okay, here we go :) I'm using the GOG release. Hopefully it works on steam, too.

[Link]

Current Feature List:
  • edit character stats
  • edit health
  • edit XP
  • edit party-XP to get some nice group bonuses
  • script for godmode and one-hit-kill
  • script for not spending points at character generation (do NOT push to the max)
  • script for not spending points at levelups
  • script for not spending money when buying
  • script to set the inventory weight to be always zero
  • script with alternate way of getting the address of main char data
  • pointer-chains currently available for: selected char, main char and 2 NPCs
Game itself seems a littly buggy... well, early access, So is my table, as it's work in progress :lol:
Hey, currently downloaded your latest table, but a few features from your list seem missing. Namely, these:

[*] script for not spending points at levelups
[*] pointer-chains currently available for: selected char, main char and 2 NPCs

Marc
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Marc »

script for not spending points at levelups
If I remember right, I just deleted the script accidently... :oops:
Should be no problem to re-build that script, will take care of that tomorrow

pointer-chains currently available for: selected char, main char and 2 NPCs
You're right. Got tired of updating the pointer-chains every 2 days. replaced by the "get selected char".
But will update the table's description anyway for more clarity

thanks for notifying!

SIDIL
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by SIDIL »

thanks for your work guys, you're awesome!

@Marc trying your table now cause i'm on GOG version too

gonewrong
Cheater
Cheater

Post by gonewrong »

I don't suppose anyone has an updated table do they?

Dimensionist
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Dimensionist »

gonewrong wrote:
Sat Feb 26, 2022 1:21 pm
I don't suppose anyone has an updated table do they?
Marc has been consistently updating the table he posted in the first page. He just doesn't mention that he's updating when he does.

Dimensionist
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Dimensionist »

Game's officially released. The character scripts aren't firing, but everything else seems to be working.

Marc
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Marc »

affirmative, updated for 1.2.0.7

CaesarCzech
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by CaesarCzech »

So the saves are editable and unencrypted save editor online can edit them and so can notepad ++
not only can it edit the skills etc, but if you run cheat for levelup and dont level up you can edit skillpoints in saves so run it few times since not every level you level up in every area and you can edit it. takes bit of practice but it works.

it should actually be possible to add skills you dont have or have all classes instead of just three.

So adding skills you dont have is more complicated but as long as you have atleast one skillpoint in it its possible and it works for spells and abilities as well.

Kentda
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Kentda »

Modifying skills via the savegame file is easy enough. Adding new skills, tried both weapons and Class Skills, no luck there. I also tried to add extra classes (there's only one reference to your class near the start of the file) and again, no such luck. And the party members don't even have a class listed, so no adding classes to them either.

Since spells were mentioned, you can add all the spells that your class can learn. Use the Console. The command is itemschest. Sadly, the items in the chest are destroyed upon load, but any spells you've learned will STAY. So, the only use of the command is to create the scrolls you need. I'm not sure (havent tested) if the same is true of recipes or not.

Itemschest Scroll

Note that you'll need a lot of bag space to learn them all. But, once learned, they're yours forever. It'll give you all the available scrolls. However, you better learn them immediately as any items created by the itemschest command are removed upon load. But, any learned spells remain intact.

CaesarCzech
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by CaesarCzech »

This table is missing class skills.

Marc
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Marc »

added.

mademan2
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by mademan2 »

Dont know about anyone else but for me the list doesnt work, god mode and one hit kill gives it to everyone so its impossible to actually use it and pointers do not update sadly. Dont know if the issue is on my side or it needs to be updated, but I hope I get it working soon, gotta say I do not enjoy reloading in this game...

Kentda
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Kentda »

The weapon offsets need to be looked at. Currently these items have the SAME offset. This was confirmed on multiple loads with different characters.

Dexterity / Bows&Arrow
Intelligence / Slings&Fustibals
Focus / Throwing
Charisma / Warclubs & Hammers
Supernatural / Large Blade

As in the stat for Supernatural shows as the number for Large Blade, and modifying either one simply modifies Supernatural if that's not clear. Also looking at the actual address is the same. For example (yes, it changes every load, but to clarify): Supernatural is 261fc057250 and Large Blade is ALSO showing 261fc057250. The difference is that editing the address for Supernatural gives me +CreatureState.<Sup>k__BackingField while editing the Address for Large Blade gives me +250.

Now, logic tells me that if Class Skills, General Skills and Stats have a CreatureState, then weapon skills should have one as well. I'm no expert in how CE works, so maybe I'm wrong here.

And to make sure it wasn't some kind of weird conflict, I reset my CE settings. Same results.

Also, the weapons order (beyond the above ones) is all wrong. Checked it on a Templar/Wintermage as well as a single class Spellweaver. In both cases, the listed entry for Spear&Halberd actually changed Slings&Fustibals.

And I have the latest table that lets me edit class skills. Everything else is working fine, just something about the weapon skills is all messed up.

I of course love the work everyone has done for this table, but for me (at least) weapon skills aren't working properly. I can live with it (for now, especially since I can just manually edit the savegame file), but figured I'd see if anyone else had the same issue. I hope that nothing I said here is too confusing. Just that weapon skills aren't working for me, or at least they're not working correctly anyway.

Marc
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Marc »

with the mainchar, offsets were right. At the selected character, they were wrong.. .funny, never noticed that.
uploaded new version.

Kentda
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Kentda »

Thanks for the quick response and fix. It wasn't a big deal for me because the savefile could be edited directly. But not everyone wants to mess with that. Definitely solid enough now that you can do all sorts of stuff.

Think the only thing that you don't have (and not even sure how messy that'd be to find) is the various resistances. Parry, Dodge, Block seem to have their own individual rules however. Modifying those would probably be an even bigger mess than the simple resistances which so far appear to be simple stacking of all sources.

Not requesting them of course, just idle commentary on how it seems you've covered almost everything that could realistically be modified in game.

Using the Console you can add Recipes & Spells (via ItemsChest in bulk) or via AddItem for individual items. So that part is also covered as well. And you can modify rep, add / remove party members, change time, so a lot is also covered by the console.