Tormented Souls

Ask about cheats/tables for single player games here
Scyber
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Re: Tormented Souls

Post by Scyber »

I am having trouble figuring out these weird tables. I have "Activate" and "Main Player Data" clicked, and I want to click infinite health, but it will not activate. Checking the box does nothing, and the value is set at "??". What needs to be done in order to use these options that have all these question marks because lately I have noticed that most all tables being created are like that and not the standard "check the box for inf. ammo, or inf life". Instead, I see things like "floaters" and "??" with everything and yet, no instructions on how to actually use these new tables. I can see they have to be played with first by double clicking them to change something, but what that something is, I have no idea. Can anyone help...please. I have asked before on different tables like these and the only answer I received was: "It's easy, just check the boxes"...if it were that easy I would not be asking. Can someone, maybe one of the moderators, please take the time to make a note card, or even something to explain exactly how, step by step, how to make these tables work and how to set the values correctly so that we can just click a box for inf. health, or ammo, or what have you? I may be old, but am wanting to learn so I can enjoy games even after I complete them without cheat tables. Thank you in advance!

Also, I read someone stating there is already a cheat in the game by typing: "zefcklzefckl". Well, that didn't work as expected and there are no "~" commands either. Typing that in game and while in pause did nothing. Does anyone know if that actually works, or if the kid on here was trolling us?

StinVec
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by StinVec »

Scyber wrote:
Sun Sep 05, 2021 4:54 am
jay12 wrote:
Mon Aug 30, 2021 4:48 am
there is a cheat code present in-game. type "zefcklzefckl" without the quotes while in-game and you will hear a confirmation sound, then press the [END] key to show the debug menu, [F11] key for the trophies menu. Only tried God mode. the other options may be game breaking
Explain where you type this code in game as there are no tilt key commands that I see. I have tried it just by typing in general and nothing happens even after clicking the HOME key.
After you load into your save game or start a new game and are able to walk around:
  • Just press those keys in sequence on the keyboard - Z E F C K L then repeat it.
  • A moment after pressing the last key a little squeeze toy duck sound will play.
  • Then press the END key to open and close the debug menu.
  • While open, you can select items from the item dropdown in the menu and then click ADD to receive that item, or toggle the God Mode button on/off (green/red), and more.

bpx
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by bpx »

StinVec wrote:
Thu Sep 02, 2021 2:41 pm

Press F10 to toggle that info on and off. Doesn't matter if the debug menu is visible or not.
Doesn't work. In the main menu it works to toggle, but when I load my save it is visible again and the debug menu can be opened with END too without having to type the code again. Can't get rid of any of this.

StinVec
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by StinVec »

bpx wrote:
Sun Sep 05, 2021 6:39 pm
StinVec wrote:
Thu Sep 02, 2021 2:41 pm

Press F10 to toggle that info on and off. Doesn't matter if the debug menu is visible or not.
Doesn't work. In the main menu it works to toggle, but when I load my save it is visible again and the debug menu can be opened with END too without having to type the code again. Can't get rid of any of this.
I just tested and I see what you are describing. While the "Set HUD Status" button is red the F10 toggle doesn't work and it stays visible at all times. The "Set HUD Status" button doesn't control showing/hiding the info box, it controls the F10 toggle button being enabled or not.

Bring up the menu with END and make sure the "Set HUD Status" button is green so that the F10 toggle button is enabled. Then you can use the F10 button to show/hide the info box.

jay12
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by jay12 »

Scyber wrote:
Sun Sep 05, 2021 4:54 am
Explain where you type this code in game as there are no tilt key commands that I see. I have tried it just by typing in general and nothing happens even after clicking the HOME key.
you type it when you're able to control your character and i clearly said you press the END key.
Bonus: while the cheats are on (after using the code), you can also press M to activate slowmo mode. not sure why they added that

sebastianyyz
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by sebastianyyz »

Thank you so much for the table ndck76

Tracido
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Tracido »

ndck76 wrote:
Sun Aug 29, 2021 1:15 pm
Editors
- Main Player Data *Hotkey Included*
- Player Controller *Hotkey Included*
- Phantasm Settings *Hotkey Included*
- Rumble Manager *Hotkey Included*
- Quality Manager *Hotkey Included*
- Trophy Manager *Hotkey Included*
- Move Behavior *Hotkey Included*
- Gameplay Data *Hotkey Included*
Extended Table
Version 2
- Made another table version. Try using this if you are having issues with the previous table. Can't guarantee it works though.

Version 3
- Collectable Item Save Data Added *Hotkey Included*

Patch 01.003.00
- Debug Menu Added *Hotkey Included*

Extended Debug Menu
Preview Image
v0.7.2.1 (Compatible with v0.72.2/0.72.6/0.73.6)
- Added Debug menu for Trophies in Trophy Manager
- No changes from this current game update. However, I did add some pointers like save location, current location, etc.
The latest update removes your bottom bars and replaces them all with one bar that says, Magic bar.

Meaning I never can turn off the "Status!!!", ever, even after uninstalling, and re-installing and deleting the saves files..

Any possible way this could be updated? :/

ndck76
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by ndck76 »

Tracido wrote:
Sun Oct 31, 2021 11:48 am
Just updated the table to v0.77.3. Some of the offsets have changed.

PeputuZi
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by PeputuZi »

Tracido wrote:
Sun Oct 31, 2021 11:48 am
ndck76 wrote:
Sun Aug 29, 2021 1:15 pm
Editors
- Main Player Data *Hotkey Included*
- Player Controller *Hotkey Included*
- Phantasm Settings *Hotkey Included*
- Rumble Manager *Hotkey Included*
- Quality Manager *Hotkey Included*
- Trophy Manager *Hotkey Included*
- Move Behavior *Hotkey Included*
- Gameplay Data *Hotkey Included*
Extended Table
Version 2
- Made another table version. Try using this if you are having issues with the previous table. Can't guarantee it works though.

Version 3
- Collectable Item Save Data Added *Hotkey Included*

Patch 01.003.00
- Debug Menu Added *Hotkey Included*

Extended Debug Menu
Preview Image
v0.7.2.1 (Compatible with v0.72.2/0.72.6/0.73.6)
- Added Debug menu for Trophies in Trophy Manager
- No changes from this current game update. However, I did add some pointers like save location, current location, etc.
The latest update removes your bottom bars and replaces them all with one bar that says, Magic bar.

Meaning I never can turn off the "Status!!!", ever, even after uninstalling, and re-installing and deleting the saves files..

YOUR TROPHY HACK DOES NOT WORK..
press reset, by mistake, and now i lost everything. Brilliant XD

Joshuan
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Joshuan »

Thank you very much ndck76 for your update !