krmit
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Ultimate ADOM - Caverns of Chaos

Post by krmit »

Game Name: Ultimate ADOM - Caverns of Chaos
Game Engine: UNITY
Game Version: 1.0
Options Required:Inf.HP/SP, no hunger, inf.weight, quick levelup, skill points (+ for character creation), character editor.

Lord Blade
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Ultimate ADOM - Caverns of Chaos

Post by Lord Blade »

Also no corruption would be great.

blastz007
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by blastz007 »

bump

Wizard
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Wizard »

The skill points are easy to find. They are in 4 bytes, and they are all one under the other. I started as Wizard with 4 magic skill points, used 1, searched, use 1 searched, and found 2 addresses. Then you can change them form browse this address (sth like that, the one which opens address in another window) option.

notpikachu
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by notpikachu »

Here's my mod menu for the v1.0.0 (lightly tested). Apparently, I felt a bit out of touch for unity gui modding so I figured out might as well take another swing at it.
In-game v2
Features

Hide/Show Menu (In-dungeon Only) - N button *if it doesn't work, a restart should fix it *credit:srx47
Godmode - Seperate God Mode with Power Point/Mana
High Damage - High Damage to Enemies / OHK / Wall Destroyer
No Corruption - As stated.
Satiation - Keep character between well feed and satisfied tier of hunger
Stealth - As stated
High Mana - Give High Amount of Mana, basically infinite
Unlock Skill - Can unlock skill without level restriction (*previously, unlock everything, this is one for user own customization)
Reveal Map - In-game cheat, reveal map, sometimes need to open map twice to take effect.
Learn All Skills - Intended visual bug, prolly because of skill such as lich, changing your appearance.
Grant Skill Points - Give High Amount of Skill Points
Kill All - Kill every Monster in current map
Gain 1 Lvl - As stated
Give High Stats - Give 999999 for all base stats, tested till lvl 255 as stats scale with level, so unless you're exceed that you're pretty much in the clear. Fortunately, damage can also came from stats.
Installation: Important!
1.Backup your MonoBleedingEdge and Ultimate ADOM - Caverns of Chaos_Data > Managed or just backup what my file will replace.
2.Backup your save file as some of the cheat will make permanent change on your character.

3.Extract and replaced.
4.Restore backup if something goes wrong/not working
5.For v1.0.0 specifically, and I will repeat it again for v1.0.0 specifically :P. Need to add that the update date is also important here.
6. After going into a dungeon, press N to open the menu (may need to hit a few times as the trigger is quite fast).
Changelog
Edit1: Just check my mod menu in a long session and it seems to run into lagging issue as in one of my testing, it reach 22gb ram :shock:. I removed one of the trigger for the gui (the one on the main menu) and for now it only activate in-game dungeon. I used to hide the GUI for optimization purpose via hotkey but it take me a bit time to find out as this game process input differently from other unity game. For now, the menu is hidden and can be shown via "n" button, which I highly recommend to hide the menu after you enabled the cheat.
Edit2: Update to v2 with a bunch of cool stuff. Check features for the list of cheats. If there's any issue please tell.
Edit3: Thanks to ghloogh that report the update and the file he provided, I able to update the menu for the 26 August update. Not sure if I can follow through for each update though, unless it's something major I probably ignore it :? .
Edit4: Supposedly to be an update for v1.0.0.2 for GOG (still wrote as v1.0.0). I even put picture in-case if some people wondering why it doesn't work if the game later update. If your date mismatch, fat chance it won't work :P .

UACoC Mod Menu v1.0.0 Publish v3.0 [password:pikapika] -TL;DR - for the update v1.0.0 on 3 September (refer to bottom right on the main menu to know the version)
[Link]
UACoC Mod Menu v1.0.0 Publish v2.1 [password:pikapika] -TL;DR - for the silent update v1 on 26 August (refer to bottom right on the main menu to know the version)
[Link]
UACoC Mod Menu v1.0.0 Publish v2 [password:pikapika] -TL;DR - Add a bunch of stuff, "N" button to show/hide menu, Only after entering dungeon
[Link]
old version/archieved
UACoC Mod Menu v1.0.0 Publish v1.1 [password:pikapika] -TL;DR - "N" button to show/hide menu, Only after entering dungeon
[Link]
UACoC Mod Menu v1.0.0 Publish v1 [password:pikapika]
[Link]
*a bit large (5mb), so I won't be able to upload here and use mega.nz instead.

Till then,
notpikachu
Last edited by notpikachu on Sat Sep 18, 2021 4:17 pm, edited 6 times in total.

srx47
Cheater
Cheater

Post by srx47 »

notpikachu
ugh, with v1.1 game starts freezeing and eating all of my RAM (18 gb)... and i can disable it with N key - it just pops back

upd: nwm, restarted game and it fixed itself :D

notpikachu
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by notpikachu »

srx47 wrote:
Sun Aug 29, 2021 7:00 am
notpikachu
ugh, with v1.1 game starts freezeing and eating all of my RAM (18 gb)... and i can disable it with N key - it just pops back

upd: nwm, restarted game and it fixed itself :D
I'm working on the mod v2 for now as I found a way to increase the true stats and added things like level cheats and grant skill points. Check back later as I update the post after done cleaning up~

Edit1: Done for v2, check above post. Oh, and the N key is a bit fast, so try hitting it a few times, in case it doesn't pop out.

ghloogh
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by ghloogh »

@notpikachu
game crashes right after clicking on create new game or load old one buttons

notpikachu
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by notpikachu »

ghloogh wrote:
Mon Aug 30, 2021 4:45 pm
@notpikachu
Game version, platform or any save file? You can try PM me for the details (need mega.nz or any trusted upload site), but I finish the game yesterday without any problem at all, where even the ram didn't go crazy.

Edit1: I checked on the version and it's seems the dev put two v1.0.0 on 24 and 26 august and still called it v1.0.0 (mine is on 24) :x . Seriously, dev, doing these kind of silent patching... at least put v1.0.1 or something. In any case, I'm going to wait for ghloogh to provide me with dll and I try to see if I can make it work again for 26.
Edit2: Done, check post above ladies and gentlemen for 26 August v1.0.0.

fishsss
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by fishsss »

Hello, I'm sure that i am currently playing 1.0.0 version but after i install the "mod" nothing happens when i press n.
Edit: 1 min later i see the smilly face that i have to hover over. it's working

JadeWayfarer
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by JadeWayfarer »

Seems like today's update broke something within this mod - every time I try to start the game, it crashes. It plays with original files just fine, though.

Version of the game in is still 1.0.0, but the date is 9/2/2021.

blastz007
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by blastz007 »

thank you :D, wish there were weight option, i'm a hoarder :D
ps
ver 2.0 working ok. but the longer you play the laggier.
ver 2.1 working ok also, but it seem having problem with loading save game and inventroy items not showing at all.

malysz1
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by malysz1 »

notpikachu wrote:
Mon Aug 30, 2021 4:51 pm
ghloogh wrote:
Mon Aug 30, 2021 4:45 pm
@notpikachu
Game version, platform or any save file? You can try PM me for the details (need mega.nz or any trusted upload site), but I finish the game yesterday without any problem at all, where even the ram didn't go crazy.

Edit1: I checked on the version and it's seems the dev put two v1.0.0 on 24 and 26 august and still called it v1.0.0 (mine is on 24) :x . Seriously, dev, doing these kind of silent patching... at least put v1.0.1 or something. In any case, I'm going to wait for ghloogh to provide me with dll and I try to see if I can make it work again for 26.
Edit2: Done, check post above ladies and gentlemen for 26 August v1.0.0.
GOG version is crashing every time with v2 and stop on loading screen on v 2.1

Is it possible to fix it for GOG too?

notpikachu
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by notpikachu »

malysz1 wrote:
Sat Sep 18, 2021 1:57 pm
I did an update for v1.0.0.2 gog which should be latest but still show as v1.0.0 3 september in-game. Not sure about steam update as the latest should be on 2 September (won't work based on my test) but I don't have the drive to update for two platform :P .

JadeWayfarer
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by JadeWayfarer »

Game was updated yesterday, would there be an update for the mod?