REQ:CITY OF GANGSTERS

Ask about cheats/tables for single player games here
danielyee
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

REQ:CITY OF GANGSTERS

Post by danielyee »

hi all and great friends(table creator)
can anyone created a table for this very game,similar to omerta..

1:god mode
2:full cash resources
3:full movements
thanks guys
MINIMUM:
Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
Processor: Intel i5/i7/i9 or AMD Ryzen
Memory: 8 GB RAM
Graphics: NVidia GeForce 700 series or newer, AMD Radeon R5/R7/R9 200 series or newer, Intel Iris / HD 5000 or newer
DirectX: Version 11
Storage: 1 GB available space

danielyee
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: REQ:CITY OF GANGSTERS

Post by danielyee »

hi all any help here..thanks

asg0noir
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by asg0noir »

Hi Daniel,

The save files leak a lot of what goes on the memory. Can be found here: %AppData\LocalLow\SomaSim\City of Gangsters\saves\ it's a big JSON file.

For example, cash is not a global variable, but rather calculated across inventories and warehouses. If you wish to increase currently held cash your character must have cash in their inventory. Cash is a float and can be found using "between" of the two closest whole values. You can find the pointers by moving cash to and from your character and their warehouse.

You can edit the save file to change quanties or change type. Inventory items are based on "qty INT id ITEM-ID" for example: qty 1 id weapon-pistol

Hope this helps a bit.

danielyee
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by danielyee »

hi morning and everyone..friend NOOBZOR...hello there
ya been trying just on money since last night..weird..
i remember one game that their resources or memory flows everywhere...i will try..hope some one can assist a nice table...satthu..appreciated..

Tahtawy
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Tahtawy »

Not sure if it'll work for you but here is a rudimentary table for Movement Points and Action Points and an Unlimited Movement Points Script.
Attachments
CoG.CT
(5.09 KiB) Downloaded 1386 times

The Mogician
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by The Mogician »

Here's what I found. You can easily find the Action Points and Movement Points with Group Search. The command should be something like 4:Action Point 4:Movement Point as the two are adjacent to each other. As for money and goods, asg0noir is wrong about it being in float. Money is in 4 bytes with the number * 100. For money, make sure you check for decimals, sometimes they have decimals on them so you should mouse over them. Also, you can only change the cash on one person at a time, for example, you can change the money on your boss or the money in the warehouse as they are calculated separately. For example, 55.20 dollars translates to 5520 in 4 bytes. The *100 rule applies to the goods as well.

ndck@ModEngine
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by ndck@ModEngine »

Made a very basic table which gives you a general idea of where/what to look for. Please refer to The Mogician guide for manual save editing and other stuffs.

Changelog
Lists Of Changelog
v1.4.2 Money Editor script revised (Compatible with v1.4.3-v1.4.4)
v1.4.0 Money Editor script revised (Compatible with v1.4.1)
v1.3.0 Agent Data script & it's pointers offset revised (Compatible with v1.3.1-v1.3.3)
v1.0.7 Infinite Favor & Vehicle & Store Huge Storage scripts added (Compatible with v1.0.0-v1.2.11)
v1.0.5 added with more Money Options. (For the scripts you can only select one. As for the editors you can use both)
v1.0.3-v1.0.4 includes Health, Moves, Xp, Money.
Disclaimer
Table Disclaimer Note
Note: These cheats may or may not work for you. I can't guarantee it will work for everybody. :) The most common or various issues if the cheat(s) doesn't work or activates is because the outdated or update game/table version or compatibility gaming platforms like Steam, Non-Steam, GOG, Epic, Windows Store/Gamepass, Cheat Engine versions or possibly due to any installation anomalies, Windows Version or CPU compatibility and so forth. Another situation also happens is when you did not activate the script(s) to populate the other 'children' and by doing that you might need to switch between the table and the game depending on how the script(s) was made. If all the above methods did not work for you sometimes a simple game or PC restart might resolve this issue. My table is compatible from Cheat Engine 7.1 and above but it is still a good practice to keep your current Cheat Engine software up to date. For my table, just click on the 'Activate' script for it to add process as well as activate mono automatically depending on the game whether it uses the mono features or not. Finally, I would be most grateful if you could submit your rating if the table works for you as time, patience and effort were put into making these tables and also as a gesture of your support. Thank you all very much. :)
Support
Donations/Memberships
Donation/Support/Membership can done through [Link] or [Link] or [Link]. I really need your support in continuing my work. Please take note that only subscribing to specific membership types will get full access to my table updates which is available in my official discord channel as of January 2023
Attachments
C.O.G v1.4.2.CT
(1.82 KiB) Downloaded 2118 times
C.O.G v1.4.0.CT
(1.82 KiB) Downloaded 278 times
C.O.G v1.3.0.CT
Compatible with v1.3.1-v1.3.3
(1.82 KiB) Downloaded 539 times
C.O.G v1.0.7.CT
Compatible with v1.0.0-v1.2.11
(1.82 KiB) Downloaded 280 times
C.O.G v1.0.5.CT
Compatible with previous versions
(1.82 KiB) Downloaded 104 times
COG v1.0.3.CT
Compatible with v1.0.4
(1.82 KiB) Downloaded 145 times
Last edited by ndck76 on Sun May 21, 2023 8:44 am, edited 55 times in total.

hackbeater
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by hackbeater »

ndck76 wrote:
Tue Aug 10, 2021 5:32 am
Made a very basic table here which gives you a general idea of where/what to look for which includes Health, Moves, Xp, Money. Done abit in a rush so please excuse if there's any mistakes.
Doesnt seem to be working for me,all the values of agent remain ??, tried clicking everywhere to get a read of values but doesnt work.
But the table above this table of unlimited action and movement points in working great.
and yes i am running 1.0.3

ndck76
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by ndck76 »

hackbeater wrote:
Tue Aug 10, 2021 5:52 am
Doesnt seem to be working for me,all the values of agent remain ??, tried clicking everywhere to get a read of values but doesnt work.
But the table above this table of unlimited action and movement points in working great.
Are you able to activate the script? Try making a move on the map.

hackbeater
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by hackbeater »

ndck76 wrote:
Tue Aug 10, 2021 5:58 am
hackbeater wrote:
Tue Aug 10, 2021 5:52 am
Are you able to activate the script? Try making a move on the map.
moving after taking a turn got some values.Will test this table out now.
[Link]

danielyee
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by danielyee »

hi sir ,friends game been updated it seem
any help
ver1.04
i hope the table creator leaders will do their best..appreciated

superqboi
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by superqboi »

The Mogician wrote:
Tue Aug 10, 2021 2:39 am
Here's what I found. You can easily find the Action Points and Movement Points with Group Search. The command should be something like 4:Action Point 4:Movement Point as the two are adjacent to each other. As for money and goods, asg0noir is wrong about it being in float. Money is in 4 bytes with the number * 100. For money, make sure you check for decimals, sometimes they have decimals on them so you should mouse over them. Also, you can only change the cash on one person at a time, for example, you can change the money on your boss or the money in the warehouse as they are calculated separately. For example, 55.20 dollars translates to 5520 in 4 bytes. The *100 rule applies to the goods as well.
Changing the cash value is not a good way to get money because the game will not register that cash as belonging to you. For example: If you cheated 10k and than spent that 10k you'd be -10k in your ledger and thus not able to get the goal of being ranked 1st in wealth.

To get cash that DOES count towards your ledger, go get ready to sell some booze to someone and when you are on the negotiation screen they will say I want only 5 or 12 or something like that. WRONG buddy, you are buying my entire truck full, use CE to search for the amount of units you are willing to sell to them (by click the arrows and searching, click the arrows search again, etc) and than change it to the number you have in the truck and they will buy your entire truck load giving fast cash since you won't have to run around selling to 10 different people.

After you changer the value do not click an arrow, or it'll revert back to the max amount they wanted, just change the value in CE than hit sell. Also you can make your truck or car carry like 1000 units of something by cheating the units it has in the inventory meaning you will make 1 million super ez if you cheat inventory of units than force someone to buy all of it.

The Mogician
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by The Mogician »

superqboi wrote:
Tue Aug 10, 2021 10:39 pm
The Mogician wrote:
Tue Aug 10, 2021 2:39 am
Changing the cash value is not a good way to get money because the game will not register that cash as belonging to you. For example: If you cheated 10k and than spent that 10k you'd be -10k in your ledger and thus not able to get the goal of being ranked 1st in wealth.

To get cash that DOES count towards your ledger, go get ready to sell some booze to someone and when you are on the negotiation screen they will say I want only 5 or 12 or something like that. WRONG buddy, you are buying my entire truck full, use CE to search for the amount of units you are willing to sell to them (by click the arrows and searching, click the arrows search again, etc) and than change it to the number you have in the truck and they will buy your entire truck load giving fast cash since you won't have to run around selling to 10 different people.

After you changer the value do not click an arrow, or it'll revert back to the max amount they wanted, just change the value in CE than hit sell. Also you can make your truck or car carry like 1000 units of something by cheating the units it has in the inventory meaning you will make 1 million super ez if you cheat inventory of units than force someone to buy all of it.
Alternatively, you can change the ledger value by doing a simple search.

The Mogician
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by The Mogician »

I made a Steam guide here for people who wants to check out save editing:
[Link]

danielyee
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by danielyee »

oh i be............
just updated ..oh no this dev follows some nice company..such a......
In the load game dialog, show the selected city's random number (if saved in 1.0.5 or later)
this is just in from steam
Turn off some mission availability while tutorial is active
Additional traits will unlock expansion availability
Fixed bug in Bourbon Counterfeiting skill availability
Fixed pan-to-building keyboard shortcuts (F1-F10) not being customizable
Fixed various typos in missions and elsewhere
Fixed several UI refresh bugs
btw it seem the game will be update in fast lane after 48hours...bloddy........
any help here once again