[REQUEST] Your Waifu Foxgirl Konko Plus (Furfect Edition)

Ask about cheats/tables for single player games here
chlorine03
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

[REQUEST] Your Waifu Foxgirl Konko Plus (Furfect Edition)

Post by chlorine03 »

Game Name: Your Waifu Foxgirl Konko Plus (Furfect Edition)
Game Engine: TyranoBuilder
Game Version: Unknown (supposed to be Final)
Options Required: Values for: money (Yen in-game), interact times, affinity, good deed stamps
Other Info: This is a relatively obscure game. I'm also not sure if I can talk about this, but I'm willing to provide a copy in private if someone is willing to take up this task. I'm also not an expert at this, and trying to use Cheat Engine to search for values normally didn't work.

notpikachu
Table Makers
Table Makers

Re: [REQUEST] Your Waifu Foxgirl Konko Plus (Furfect Edition)

Post by notpikachu »

chlorine03 wrote:
Thu Aug 05, 2021 8:08 pm
Options Required: Values for: money (Yen in-game), interact times, affinity, good deed stamps
Other Info: This is a relatively obscure game. I'm also not sure if I can talk about this, but I'm willing to provide a copy in private if someone is willing to take up this task. I'm also not an expert at this, and trying to use Cheat Engine to search for values normally didn't work.
I'm actually more curious :lol: what a full build game from Tyrano Builder engine look like from the inside rather than the game itself. Look like the some kind of structure of an open html/canvas type of game when you look into the process (has 4). After a quick analysis, this type of json(not) file game never play well with CE bcus of how it handle memories usually. So, I opted more of modifying the file.

Code: Select all

-Money
-Fox Coin?
-Love
-Stamp
Installation
Just backup the file mainmenu.ks in GameFolder\Game\data\scenario and drop either of these file and you good to go.
Disclaimer
Interact times function ties to trigger the next day so I didn't modify that part, as it make you stuck on the main menu. Both good deed stamps and love will triggered a long chain of events without pause after the second day, so that will be your poison if you want all cheat. If you want to enjoy the slow grind with events take the money and coin only
Tested on a new save after the first day, not sure for existing save. No support I guess as I barely play the game :?
Screenshot
password:pikapika

Njoy & Till then,
notpikachu
Attachments
mainmenu money stamp love coin.zip
(14.48 KiB) Downloaded 2045 times
mainmenu money and coin.zip
(14.46 KiB) Downloaded 1179 times

chlorine03
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by chlorine03 »

notpikachu wrote:
Fri Aug 06, 2021 12:05 pm
chlorine03 wrote:
Thu Aug 05, 2021 8:08 pm
I'm actually more curious :lol: what a full build game from Tyrano Builder engine look like from the inside rather than the game itself. Look like the some kind of structure of an open html/canvas type of game when you look into the process (has 4). After a quick analysis, this type of json(not) file game never play well with CE bcus of how it handle memories usually. So, I opted more of modifying the file.

Code: Select all

-Money
-Fox Coin?
-Love
-Stamp
Installation
Just backup the file mainmenu.ks in GameFolder\Game\data\scenario and drop either of these file and you good to go.
Disclaimer
Interact times function ties to trigger the next day so I didn't modify that part, as it make you stuck on the main menu. Both good deed stamps and love will triggered a long chain of events without pause after the second day, so that will be your poison if you want all cheat. If you want to enjoy the slow grind with events take the money and coin only
Tested on a new save after the first day, not sure for existing save. No support I guess as I barely play the game :?
Screenshot

Njoy & Till then,
notpikachu
Thank you, it works with an existing save file, just have to refresh the menu around. I guess this could be considered complete as I doubt this part of the game will be changing.

slimeboi
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by slimeboi »

the cheat works well but is there anyway to change the 'date point' number? its quite important for the game but i can't seem to find it in the code