[REQUEST] Resistance: Fall of Man [RPCS3]

Ask about cheats/tables for single player games here
web1017
Noobzor
Noobzor

[REQUEST] Resistance: Fall of Man [RPCS3]

Post by web1017 »

Hi there.

Looking to play the singleplayer campaign on RPCS3 using the Cheat Engine. I have not found any existing ones for this game. If someone is willing to create it for this game, I would greatly appreciate it.

Thank you,

Game Name: Resistance: Fall of Man
Game Engine: Insomniac Engine v.1.0
Game Version:1.0.0
Region: NPEA00430 & BCUS98107

Need Table for:
Infinite Health
Infinite Ammo
One Hit Kills

renegadespeedrun
Cheater
Cheater

Re: [REQUEST] Resistance: Fall of Man [RPCS3]

Post by renegadespeedrun »

Try hacking it yourself with artmoney. It works great on emulators. So far I've only tested it on pcsx2, epsxe and dolphin, but it worked when cheat engine didn't.

web1017
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by web1017 »

renegadespeedrun wrote:
Thu Aug 05, 2021 3:00 pm
Try hacking it yourself with artmoney. It works great on emulators. So far I've only tested it on pcsx2, epsxe and dolphin, but it worked when cheat engine didn't.
I havent done it before using artmoney or cheat engine. Im not sure what values to look for that would allow me to change the health and ammo to infinite. Any examples that I compare and can use?

renegadespeedrun
Cheater
Cheater

web1017 wrote:
Thu Aug 05, 2021 3:13 pm
renegadespeedrun wrote:
Thu Aug 05, 2021 3:00 pm
I havent done it before using artmoney or cheat engine. Im not sure what values to look for that would allow me to change the health and ammo to infinite. Any examples that I compare and can use?
for health what you wanna do is start your search if unknown value. then, take some damage in the game and pause it. after that, scan the next value as "decreased", and keep doing it over and over again, until you find the health value. if you don't find it, try changing the type of number from searches, it's usually integer or float, if you can't find on any of those you just put to search all values at once. It will take a while, but it will work. It pretty much works for everything else too, though I don't know how you would find one hit kill, youtube probably has some tutorial on that. Cheat engine and artmoney is basically the same to use, also. Try it and tell us if you could do it!

daninthemix
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by daninthemix »

There are Artemis codes for this game - you can convert them into a Cheat Engine table and use that. Someone posted on this very forum how to do this.

web1017
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by web1017 »

daninthemix wrote:
Thu Aug 05, 2021 3:55 pm
There are Artemis codes for this game - you can convert them into a Cheat Engine table and use that. Someone posted on this very forum how to do this.
Do you have the link for that post? and also how is the conversion made to the cheat engine table?

daninthemix
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by daninthemix »

Let me give you an example. Attached is a table for 3D Dot Game Heroes. And here are the Artemis codes:

Code: Select all

Unlimited Health
crapulecorp
0 0011AA68 60000000
#
Unlimited Magic
crapulecorp
0 00106260 60000000
#
Max Money When Decrease
crapulecorp
0 00102B58 901E05C8
Using this table you attach to RPC3, run the game, hit Num1 to populate and lock all the values, then stop the game, then restart it.
Attachments
rpcs3-3D Dot Game Heroes.ct
(2.16 KiB) Downloaded 141 times

web1017
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by web1017 »

Alright good news. I managed to find the value that controls the health bar. If I keep the value at 100 the health will never go down. Even if I change the value to 50, the health will be at half and will not go down. I also added a description to it.

How do I save the address and access it again every time? Im not quite sure what to do next after finding this.

I attached the screenshot of the address and uploaded it as a zip file.
Attachments
Health Bar Address.7z
Image File
(99.78 KiB) Downloaded 161 times

Karlos_007
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Karlos_007 »

You can save as .CT
Attachments
rpcs3_Resistance_1.CT
Health
(9.25 KiB) Downloaded 233 times

renegadespeedrun
Cheater
Cheater

web1017 wrote:
Thu Aug 05, 2021 6:23 pm
Alright good news. I managed to find the value that controls the health bar. If I keep the value at 100 the health will never go down. Even if I change the value to 50, the health will be at half and will not go down. I also added a description to it.

How do I save the address and access it again every time? Im not quite sure what to do next after finding this.

I attached the screenshot of the address and uploaded it as a zip file.
wow, so it was that easy. In the games that I usually have to hack by myself because others didn't hack it yet, it's always some weird number in health value or any other value, so I have more luck doing it the way I described. Anyway, have fun.

Karlos_007
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Karlos_007 »

Seems that addresses change a bit so it's better to nop the code that reduces health and ammo.
Attachments
rpcs3_Resistance_1.CT
Health / ammo
(11.79 KiB) Downloaded 207 times

web1017
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by web1017 »

Karlos_007 wrote:
Thu Aug 05, 2021 9:27 pm
Seems that addresses change a bit so it's better to nop the code that reduces health and ammo.

Thank you for taking a look at this. Do the changes you made also include the NPEA00430 region as well? and also what is the difference between the Infinite health and Infinite Health(Tank)?

Karlos_007
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Karlos_007 »

I only tested on eur and usa versions but if the code is the same should work.
After some gameplay you will get inside a tank and it uses a different health bar so I had to make another cheat.

web1017
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by web1017 »

Karlos_007 wrote:
Fri Aug 06, 2021 5:03 am
I only tested on eur and usa versions but if the code is the same should work.
After some gameplay you will get inside a tank and it uses a different health bar so I had to make another cheat.

I see. Yes, the code I provided is Euro as well. Im going to further test it to make sure everything is working correctly. Does the Infinite ammo 1 and 2 meant for the player and the vehicle weapon also?

Karlos_007
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Karlos_007 »

1 is for primary ammo (R1)
2 is for secondary ammo (L1)

Seems to work on all weapons (except vehicles, they use some weird cooldown so it's not really necessary).

And if you start a mission with the grenades cheat enabled they reset to 0, so only use it after loading the mission, and disable before starting the next one.