Post by ndck@ModEngine »

Version : 1.0.0

Scripts
- Infinite Health Option 1 & 2 *Hotkey Included*
- Infinite Sp *Hotkey Included*
- Infinite Ammo *Hotkey Included*
- Infinite Dash *Hotkey Included*
- No Hit Kill *Hotkey Included* {For Solo Zoom Mode ONLY}

Made a simple table. This is for unleashed version. Don't know if will work on others.

Changelog
Lists Of Changelog
Disclaimer
Table Disclaimer Note
Note: These cheats may or may not work for you. I can't guarantee it will work for everybody. :) The most common or various issues if the cheat(s) doesn't work or activates is because the outdated or update game/table version or compatibility gaming platforms like Steam, Non-Steam, GOG, Epic, Windows Store/Gamepass, Cheat Engine versions or possibly due to any installation anomalies, Windows Version or CPU compatibility and so forth. Another situation also happens is when you did not activate the script(s) to populate the other 'children' and by doing that you might need to switch between the table and the game depending on how the script(s) was made. If all the above methods did not work for you sometimes a simple game or PC restart might resolve this issue. My table is compatible from Cheat Engine 7.1 and above but it is still a good practice to keep your current Cheat Engine software up to date. For my table, just click on the 'Activate' script for it to add process as well as activate mono automatically depending on the game whether it uses the mono features or not. Finally, I would be most grateful if you could submit your rating if the table works for you as time, patience and effort were put into making these tables and also as a gesture of your support. Thank you all very much. :)
Support
Donations/Memberships
Donation/Support/Membership can done through [Link] or [Link] or [Link]. I really need your support in continuing my work. Please take note that only subscribing to specific membership types will get full access to my table updates which is available in my official discord channel as of January 2023
Attachments
B.M.Z.3 v1.00.CT
(1.82 KiB) Downloaded 292 times
Last edited by ndck76 on Sun May 21, 2023 8:43 am, edited 2 times in total.

Chikumori
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: [REQUEST] Blaster Master Zero 3

Post by Chikumori »

The options work in early game, but towards the end game / later areas, having them on would cause the game to hang/crash.

Among the problems I had are: (Spoilers below)

1)
Spoiler
The planet miniboss obstacles requires using an attack that drains SP/health.
Having infinite SP/health on gave my game issues

2)
Spoiler
One of the late game bosses (before you can choose endings) got defeated by the No Hit Kill, which was not how it was supposed to go. A steam achievement for beating said boss popped up, but the boss fight continued with it being immortal (it still had a HP bar, but the HP bar wouldn't go down anymore)
3) Same boss in 2), had a crash a few times before I noticed having only the 2nd health option on before entering battle could potentially help the game transition normally after using an attack that drains SP/health

4)
Spoiler
The very last boss fight, if you already have the cheat options on, then commence the boss fight cutscene but choose as the other person instead,
the game crashes.

5) For 4), after restarting the game,
Spoiler
choosing a side and only then enabling the cheat options, it works. But the error comes after the ending credits, where Jason just walks to Eve and both stare at each other continuously, no further button input is registered by the game. But in this youtube link, it shows that it goes 3-4 seconds and then they hug each other, then a short cutscene before a "The End" screen pops up.
6) Same as in 5), but I tried switching off the cheat options just before dealing the final hit to the final boss. Still had the post credits cutscene error.

I guess an option would be to clear the final fight the proper way without cheats as intended, but I haven't tried it as its difficult. But I am curious as to how the cheat codes would mess with the post credits cutscene codes.

ndck76
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by ndck76 »

I haven't tested it fully. Just the very early game play so I wouldn't know this would happen. Since I am using the non-steam version so I don't know how it will affect the achievements and causes other issues. The version I am using is the Unleashed non-steam version so maybe this is the issue.

smashbro596
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by smashbro596 »

can we get one for the steam version? pretty please?

MaadGamer
Cheater
Cheater

Post by MaadGamer »

smashbro596 wrote:
Sat Oct 02, 2021 11:20 pm
I'll take a look and see if I can do this, since I have the steam version.

MaadGamer
Cheater
Cheater

Post by MaadGamer »

Very crude first upload and a working progress. Sophia health is captured via pointer while the other two item's addresses are acquired with an AOB Injection script. I will be updating this as I have time to work on it. For Jason's yellow bar, both values need to be locked to the values mentioned in the description.

Here it is! I modified the cheat table posted in this thread to work with the Steam version of the game. Since I already had other tables for the previous two games in this series, I uploaded my table to that post to consolidate them. I have provided the link to that post below.
viewtopic.php?f=4&t=9639&p=203101#p203101
MaadGamer wrote:
Mon Jul 26, 2021 12:43 am
Edit: 10/13/2021
Due to a request I saw in another thread, I changed my mind and created a cheat table (technically modified another user's version). The original table I modified was not made or tested with the steam version of the game. I modified certain AOB values and patched it to work with the steam version of the game.
B.M.Z.3 Steam.CT
Last edited by MaadGamer on Wed Oct 13, 2021 10:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.

MaadGamer
Cheater
Cheater

Post by MaadGamer »

I have successfully created a cheat table that uses LUA script to dynamically find Sophia's Health address based on AOB and write 0x09 to the health value. It is still in its early alpha phase, as it is currently very ugly with a ton of garbage debug and experimental code. I am also trying to hammer out using the Table toggles to activate and deactivate the LUA functions. I should be posting something within the next few days.

MaadGamer
Cheater
Cheater

Post by MaadGamer »

smashbro596 wrote:
Sat Oct 02, 2021 11:20 pm
Done, follow the link on my post to my other thread on this game series. I uploaded it to the same post I used for BMZ 1 and 2.