Tribes Of Midgard

Ask about cheats/tables for single player games here
EdSolo
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: Tribes Of Midgard

Post by EdSolo »

Gotten Inventory items and tree health. But souls still elude me, and is anyone else getting crashes after the update while using cheat engine

CoffeeKitty
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by CoffeeKitty »

EdSolo wrote:
Thu Jul 29, 2021 6:51 pm
Gotten Inventory items and tree health. But souls still elude me, and is anyone else getting crashes after the update while using cheat engine
4byte, using a collated inventory storage value

each inventory space has a max value of 999 and each storage space (souls too) has a max value of 99999, you can make the value higher than that and it will auto split stacks as you use them but cause some weird bugs in game.

TL:DR souls is 4byte, solo only, don't make the value higher than 99999 or bugs will happen when you try to buy things from vendors.

EdSolo
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by EdSolo »

CoffeeKitty wrote:
Thu Jul 29, 2021 8:53 pm
EdSolo wrote:
Thu Jul 29, 2021 6:51 pm
4byte, using a collated inventory storage value

each inventory space has a max value of 999 and each storage space (souls too) has a max value of 99999, you can make the value higher than that and it will auto split stacks as you use them but cause some weird bugs in game.

TL:DR souls is 4byte, solo only, don't make the value higher than 99999 or bugs will happen when you try to buy things from vendors.
Thanks then that's where I messed up with souls

vfor5
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by vfor5 »

seboschan wrote:
Thu Jul 29, 2021 8:01 am
GDMT wrote:
Thu Jul 29, 2021 6:33 am
I tried the inventory value but cant get it to work. Also tried skill points and it doesnt work. Unless im missing something
i play solo / u need to scan in storage not inventory. and after end u usualy get 4 different thing just change all and after that if u put different item in the same storage spot u have the that spot value and u put other items to that spot and change it from there u dont need to scan all items. my english is not so good so im trying my best to type correct here :D
in example: you got iron on the 1x1 slot, and when you scanned it, it is actually the address of the slot which is 1x1? not the iron it self?
correct me if im wrong

Monstaninja
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Monstaninja »

slot? why does it seem like everyone uses cheat engine different from me xD i just search all types and the number of an item/health/soul and each time i get more of less item/health/soul i just search the next number and i can usually get it with in 4 or 5 tries of searching

GDMT
Cheater
Cheater

Post by GDMT »

Oh okay, i understand. Thank you for explaining in detail. I shall try again later lol!

seboschan
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by seboschan »

vfor5 wrote:
Fri Jul 30, 2021 3:04 am
seboschan wrote:
Thu Jul 29, 2021 8:01 am
GDMT wrote:
Thu Jul 29, 2021 6:33 am
I tried the inventory value but cant get it to work. Also tried skill points and it doesnt work. Unless im missing something
i play solo / u need to scan in storage not inventory. and after end u usualy get 4 different thing just change all and after that if u put different item in the same storage spot u have the that spot value and u put other items to that spot and change it from there u dont need to scan all items. my english is not so good so im trying my best to type correct here :D
in example: you got iron on the 1x1 slot, and when you scanned it, it is actually the address of the slot which is 1x1? not the iron it self?
correct me if im wrong
yes it finds the slot thats how i change fast but sometimes it doesnt work so u need to scan again :D

elfendark
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by elfendark »

Hi hi , a god mod is feasible? Because I find my hp but I lose them with each mob strike

EdSolo
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by EdSolo »

elfendark wrote:
Fri Jul 30, 2021 1:18 pm
Hi hi , a god mod is feasible? Because I find my hp but I lose them with each mob strike
It is I did a run hand just had the health value perm toggles at max. But, Jotuns can hit for more than your max still knocking you dowm.

shalzuth
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: Tribes of Midgard Steam +26 Trainer

Post by shalzuth »

Stuff like reveal map, unlock all shrines, teleporting, invincibility, invincible tree, spawning souls, horns, etc. is possible.
There's also some hack sword that does 1mil dmg.
I don't know how to convert this to a cheat engine table though.

GDMT
Cheater
Cheater

Post by GDMT »

EdSolo wrote:
Fri Jul 30, 2021 6:10 pm
elfendark wrote:
Fri Jul 30, 2021 1:18 pm
It is I did a run hand just had the health value perm toggles at max. But, Jotuns can hit for more than your max still knocking you dowm.
I was able to successfully scan my HP but cant seem to lock it. It still goes down and shows in CE with the updated numbers. Is there an extra step aside from just toggling it or changing the number?

Kazicoon
Cheater
Cheater

Re: Tribes of Midgard Steam +26 Trainer

Post by Kazicoon »

shalzuth wrote:
Sat Jul 31, 2021 10:45 pm
Stuff like reveal map, unlock all shrines, teleporting, invincibility, invincible tree, spawning souls, horns, etc. is possible.
There's also some hack sword that does 1mil dmg.
I don't know how to convert this to a cheat engine table though.
Is there a cheat table available for the game for cheat engine?

jasonthe13
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by jasonthe13 »

sad is there no free table around

-Z-
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by -Z- »

would love a table too