[Request] Intrevenous

Ask about cheats/tables for single player games here
Starcitizen
Noobzor
Noobzor

[Request] Intrevenous

Post by Starcitizen »

Hi guys, i'm having issues with this kind of games that makes cheat engine difficult to use, tried health and bullets, no type of value works
ty

Sezer00
Cheater
Cheater

Re: [Request] Intrevenous

Post by Sezer00 »

+++

+inf.Health
+inf.Bullets

summerproletariat
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by summerproletariat »

+1

aSwedishMagyar
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by aSwedishMagyar »

Search type is double, you can easily find ammo in 2-3 scans. There is a double value in another structure that is how much ammo consumed per shot but I haven't gotten a fix on anything permanent since AOB scans seem to crash the game but I'll see if I can come up with something more concrete. Code seems to be generated at runtime as well with one instruction for single shot and another for full auto.

Starcitizen
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Starcitizen »

aSwedishMagyar wrote:
Tue Jul 27, 2021 9:34 pm
Search type is double, you can easily find ammo in 2-3 scans. There is a double value in another structure that is how much ammo consumed per shot but I haven't gotten a fix on anything permanent since AOB scans seem to crash the game but I'll see if I can come up with something more concrete. Code seems to be generated at runtime as well with one instruction for single shot and another for full auto.
Tried as you said, I found the address for ammo, as i don't know how to make a saved table work again, when i played again i tried to scan in the same way but cheat engine this time didn't find the address.
Tried with health, started with 100 and scan everytime i was hit, but found nothing

Pontifice
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Pontifice »

Starcitizen wrote:
Wed Jul 28, 2021 7:32 am
Tried as you said, I found the address for ammo, as i don't know how to make a saved table work again, when i played again i tried to scan in the same way but cheat engine this time didn't find the address.
Tried with health, started with 100 and scan everytime i was hit, but found nothing
Health starts as 105.

And all code about health and ammo seems to change every level