[Steam] Tekken 7 Treasure Battle Rounds Change

Ask about cheats/tables for single player games here
Ryuko Matoi
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

[Steam] Tekken 7 Treasure Battle Rounds Change

Post by Ryuko Matoi »

Hiya everyone~

Sorry for the unorthodox post but I have a very specific request for the game Tekken 7. This isn't exactly a cheat per se, but I remember there used to be a table for an option like this back when the game first came out.

To explain, 3D fighting games like Tekken and Virtua Fighter typically have a 3 round length for their matches... basically best 3 out of 5. In the older games, changing the round length in the options changed it in all game modes. In Tekken 7 though, Treasure Battle, an offline mode where you can rank up and unlock stuff, is always set to 2 rounds, or best 2 out of 3.

I remember there being an option in an old table to change the rounds in the Treasure Battle mode to whatever you wanted. I can't find that table anymore and even if I did I doubt it will still work now since its been 4 years since the game's release and its been updated a lot over the years.

I was hoping someone could come along to make a table that allows you to change the number of rounds in Treasure Battle? It feels more natural when the game is set to 3 rounds, 2 rounds kinda makes it go by faster which is what the devs probably wanted to let people unlock stuff faster but I 'd like the option to change it to 3 rounds like the older games.

Sorry again for the weird request and this isn't exactly a cheat, but I would greatly appreciate if someone could come by and fulfill my request. :D

Love,
Ryuko ♥