Songs of Syx

Ask about cheats/tables for single player games here
qristobalcat
Noobzor
Noobzor

Songs of Syx

Post by qristobalcat »

I personally fall in love with this 2D game. :wub:

Highly recommended game to whoever loves building+exploring+surviving topics, like Rimworld, Gnomoria, Towns and such.

Map even on 'small' is humongous!!! You won't get control in a single map playing the rest of your life ! See for yourself. :o

Games is developing mode, not event demo they say.
Use Java so far, so hard to cheat, but yet possible !! 8-)

I tried this so far working with this technique and happy ever-after:

Rule #1: just BEFORE CHEAT, SAVE A COPY (don't use only 1, or keep at least one untouched), because so picky Java crash often. You are advised. :!:

MONEY: Search for money on ALL TYPE of memory, it gives me 1 on Double and 1 4-Bytes (but I believe is the Double where it save it probably) however, I modify both at the same time. If it doesn't crash, SAVE and you are good to go!
I always put money on around 10~20 millions that is fair enough for me, but it's up to you. So far money value never crashed on me.

ITEMS qtty (storage only)
Storage have their own qtty, so total qtty on the screen is the sum of them all. You have to check on 1 storage qtty instead.

This is where it crashed on me very often (f picky Java..) *** So follow RULE #1 !! ***

Rule # 2 make at least 1 huge Warehouse for qtty cheating only, since once you did modify 1 value, FETCHING won't work anymore, it will crash on attempt ALWAYS after that.
But if you don't care about fetching at least in that Warehouse, it's ok, so keep playing and cheat carefully.
Since warehouse count and such work independently, nothing happen on others warehouses. So, remember where you cheat!

Before cheating, you could set up all boxes you want to FETCH BEFORE any modification, I didn't try to see if that works (silly me), up to you.
The good thing about fetching is that it will be moving value more often on boxes than if it is not fetched. So you can search easier, sometime values on boxes take too long if there is not delivery.

Search only for 4-bytes (or maybe 2-bytes? m.. i didn't try that either) but you will get the value you are looking for.
If a box was set to, let say: 1024 or something, go as far as 3/4 capacity, or less, don't ask me why, but it did work several times to me.
When i set it closer to the capacity or even higher, it did crash most of the time, if not all the time.
But it might be random why it crash.

Rule # 3: If you saved and then game crash, FOGETABOUIT, loading that saved file will crash no matter what, so delete/ignore it, move forward with other saved file. :cry:

Ok so far so good here at least for me, so if someone create a Table (hard on Java thou) let us know here, if you find another 'trick' to add for this game, share it here too ! :lol:

Enjoy the game !