SURV1V3 ammo + others

Ask about cheats/tables for single player games here
Braxus
Noobzor
Noobzor

SURV1V3 ammo + others

Post by Braxus »

Has anyone tried to make a cheat table for this? It's a really good VR game, but needs unlimited ammo and perhaps items as well.

redhatter
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: SURV1V3 ammo + others

Post by redhatter »

Long time lurker here, tbh this game seems really hard to work with :S

I had a go at this myself for a few hours but came up empty. Would love to see more experienced people's take on this game though - I'm by no means an expert at this. I'm actually not even sure if anyone here would be able to make a table for it too! (If there is, it's probably someone with UEngine4 hacking experience)

Anyhoo, through my attempts at this I found out that this is one of those games that literally goes by a 'realistic' (or instanced) inventory system where the objects in the inventory are actual instances instead of just an item count (which is comparatively much easier and more straightforward to deal with since you only need to change that item count alone to cheat the game's item system).

That being said - there IS an item count, but it's entirely for vanity/display purposes (i.e. shotgun ammo is displayed explicitly in your bagpack UI - changing it doesn't affect how much shotgun shells you actually have in your bag).

TLDR: It seems for this game, in order for you to get infinite ammo/items, you would need an item spawner/duplicator of some sort that doesn't take the item instance out of your bag but instead spawns a duplicate copy of it - nothing short of a rewriting the game logic could possibly achieve this imo.

redhatter
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by redhatter »

I had another go at this, and managed to get infinite ammo to work.

Turns out I forgot to check chambered ammo (and whether theres an ammo count for loaded ammo as opposed to per-magazine ammo) and whether that could be edited.

Ignore the 2 other entries, those don't do anything.

Update (nov 2021): Updated table to match latest updates from September - NOTE: this does NOT work for revolvers and only works for magazine-based weapons only. This due to the dev's new ammo logic for revolvers (and shotguns too I think).

You also need to have a partially filled magazine loaded onto a rifle/pistol for the infinite ammo to kick in - empty mags do NOT work. Partially filled mags will also stay at the same ammo count; this hack doesn't refill your mags but simply stops your weapon from deducting ammo from the loaded mag.
Attachments
Survive_Ammo2021_11_06.CT
(2.71 KiB) Downloaded 286 times
Survive_Ammo.CT
(3.77 KiB) Downloaded 182 times
Last edited by redhatter on Sat Nov 06, 2021 3:27 am, edited 1 time in total.

hartman38
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by hartman38 »

Bonjour a toutes et a tous je suis nouveau pouvez vous me dire comment faire fonctionner le mode munitions infini pour SURV1V3 car cela ne marche pas. Merci de votre aide.

xgame
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by xgame »

hi it would be possible to update your cheat because it doesn't work anymore if you can thank you

xgame
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by xgame »

moi non plus il ne fonctionne plus malheureusement

redhatter
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by redhatter »

I've updated the infinite ammo table - look for my original post in this thread.
Some things do NOT work anymore though - this is due to the recent dev updates (revolvers, ammo logic, etc):
1. Shotguns
2. Revolvers (new)
3. Bows (didn't test)

Rifles and pistols that use magazines will still continue to work with this cheat table.
I will NOT be making infinite ammo for shotguns/revolvers - someone else will have to take that one up as it's too complicated for me :oops: .

A few things I didn't note before:
1. You will need a partially filled (or full/fresh) magazine loaded onto a rifle/pistol for the infinite ammo to kick in - empty mags do NOT work
2. Partially filled mags will not magically be restored to full with this - it will stay at the same ammo count (meaning you cant give free ammo out of thin air to your friends)

batista25255
Cheater
Cheater

Post by batista25255 »

It great to see you back, Is there any way to make infinity magazine (still reload)?
Could you share how do you make this table? I tried but fail many times. Thank you

Fluffy373
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Fluffy373 »

Hi i was wondering if anybody can get godmode running, iv seen a player with it on and would make me feel more safe from others in survival mode if i could prevent getting jacked :0 this game is amazing

When you die in survival mode you drop your items and respawn. Is anybody able to stop the script that makes you drop your items on death? Therefore, never loosing anything
Last edited by Fluffy373 on Tue Mar 29, 2022 2:47 am, edited 2 times in total.

Fluffy373
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Fluffy373 »

I found the gamecode for the weapons clip.
In Advanced Options just replace with code that does nothing =)

Updated 04/05/22

Iv tried locking the health so many times iv tried the revolver in so many ways and the shotgun ammo is a no go as well,
if anybody can manage to get anything other than inf ammo working that would be amazing
Attachments
Survive April-5.CT
(873 Bytes) Downloaded 211 times
Surv1v3 Inf Ammo-2.CT
Outdated-
(1.06 KiB) Downloaded 128 times
Surv1v3 Inf Ammo.CT
*Outdated*
(1.44 KiB) Downloaded 102 times

Sakurarozu
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Sakurarozu »

nice now we just need health

Fluffy373
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Fluffy373 »

Im not gonna update this anymore because i feel like there is never any public matches open and this cheating might be a reason why

Fluffy373
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Fluffy373 »

Same as others go to advanced options and replace code

Ammo2 is the correct address not Ammo
Attachments
viveupdoot.CT
(1.52 KiB) Downloaded 180 times

Fluffy373
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Fluffy373 »

This file has working Playermovment speed hack and noclip + a way to enable godmode.
just check the box that says "Unreal Engine" and it will find pointers
bActorEnableCollision change variable from 137 to 44 and you have godmode.

infinite ammo works the same, Change Code to do NOTHING in Advanced Options.

have fun =)
Attachments
Surviv pub.CT
(828.78 KiB) Downloaded 116 times
Last edited by Fluffy373 on Mon Jul 17, 2023 7:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Fluffy373
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Fluffy373 »

PS ammo clip gamecode is the bottom one, other 3 are from old patches.