[Request] Sun Haven - Single Player Mode (Steam)

Ask about cheats/tables for single player games here
MurkyJuris
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: [Request] Sun Haven - Single Player Mode (Steam)

Post by MurkyJuris »

notpikachu wrote:
Tue Jun 29, 2021 6:54 am
I won't be able to dedicate my time on this but here's a time freeze script.
any chance you could update this?

Lunari
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Lunari »

Oof. So it wasn't just me?

Anyone managed to get any of the time stop/freeze codes working?
They were working yesterday pre-patch, but not anymore. Neither the time only CT nor the 0.1.1 V2 (btw, THANK YOU VERY VERY MUCH for letting us input hotkeys. Really. This for the time code was like T_T I can't even describe it.)

I swear, I can't play without pausing/freezing time. Be it in actual gameplay reasons (yaay let's get to bottom of mine, or not miss dates AGAIN), but much more importantly TO READ. Read dialogue, browse skills, bag, crafting menus. You can literally lose a day like this.

This is the most urgent/needed imo. Both game wise (things should properly pause. which doesn't. not always. not even with esc), and cheat wise (time codes!!).

I'm going to put it here for feedback (and somewhat please asking). People can read and agree with what they think is good, and you creator can have an idea and see if anything is easy/doable.

The TL;DR
Priority: Time Codes
-Time Stop working again asap :!:
-Being able to cycle hours (especially back).
-Either a multiplier to slow (or speed) how time flows OR
-Being able to input how many irl secs takes to change a in game time minute

Cherry on the Top:
-Max Values for HP and Mana (even more so since they nerfed the berry skill)
-Being able to see, perhaps even change other hidden values like
  • HP regen
  • Mana Regen
    Atk, Mag Dmg, Def, Crit, Attack Spe etc? (way less important, but even seeing it so we know the food is working is interesting)

The in-depth/wall of text
As I said, time would be the most important. I tried using the table you gave and changing things (setting a value?), but I couldn't manage to do it. It could be on me (I have no coding knowledge basically), but the value always overrided and went back to normal. Things like trying to change the time, slow it down, or not let the day cycle, or to have day start again. It could have been me not understanding so...

But anyways, stopping time and being able to cycle hours are usually really important and useful in these kind of game. More even so with the game having basically no reliable pause, and you losing a date = lost event forever.
Something that could slow down the flow of time, or let us configure how many irl secs = in game minutes would be great too, like My Time at Portia did. The time flows too fast imo. Being able to mess with it and find a confortable zone would be great.

Now about the values... The table lets us change the current hp/mana. but not the max one. Being able to change the max value would be great, especially at the beginning of the game. I tried only the mana, and the idk if it was because the spell used way more mana, than I had, but it was slow. after using it once, it lagged/didn't activate fastly in combat. It was much better to use it on a character with 300sp and having the value of mana set to max.I guess game realised I had the necessary sp so used it more smoothly, while otherwise it was going "you need 40sp! you only have 10. Now you have 50. Back to 10 again. 50. 10 and so on.)
With a higher max sp I could spam the spell np. Didn't see how it went with HP but I'm guessing you could be 1HKOed if it was flickering like this?

And also they nerfed the great Soul Food skill :(
That was a nice, non exploit way to increase sp organically. So, even more need to being able to set the max sp or something.

And if you change to have idk 300hp 600sp, you'll need fast regen to get back up to it. So being able to increase the value would be nice. It'd be more organic/natural then playing with always max mana. So we get a mid ground instead of a pass free to doing everything.

The other values are kind of a cherry on the top/not necessary. But it'd be interesting to at least see them, cause apparently eating food increases them but with diminishing (veeery diminishing returns) so being able to see it and know when to stop would be great.

Sorry for the wall of text, but I hope it's been insightful/of use! Thanks for coding (esp the hotkey :wub: !!)

ndck76
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by ndck76 »

I'll will try to update this (no promises) when the patch is available for non-steam but then again I don't know how frequent the updates will be which will definitely break the table possibly at every update.

12whitefeathers
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by 12whitefeathers »

Thank you for making this! I love the time pause, it's legit the only way I can play this game, lol.

evie112
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by evie112 »

ndck76 wrote:
Sun Jul 04, 2021 11:56 pm
I'll will try to update this (no promises) when the patch is available for non-steam but then again I don't know how frequent the updates will be which will definitely break the table possibly at every update.
:wub:

ndck76
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by ndck76 »

Table updated to v0.1.1e

FatWalrus
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by FatWalrus »

There's a new patch, v0.1.1f but the table still works. So maybe updates on the table after every patch isn't needed, also if it helps the next big update should be around July 9.

ndck76
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by ndck76 »

FatWalrus wrote:
Wed Jul 07, 2021 10:32 am
Good to know it still works. Even though the table still works but sometimes the pointer offsets have changed. This is commonly overlooked. Compare the values from the screenshot I've attached with the steam updated version whether the values are close to it or makes any sense to you. Do you guys know the actual road map to its full release? Just curious.

evie112
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by evie112 »

ndck76 wrote:
Wed Jul 07, 2021 4:25 pm
FatWalrus wrote:
Wed Jul 07, 2021 10:32 am
Good to know it still works. Even though the table still works but sometimes the pointer offsets have changed. This is commonly overlooked. Compare the values from the screenshot I've attached with the steam updated version whether the values are close to it or makes any sense to you. Do you guys know the actual road map to its full release? Just curious.
There is no road map, you can check about new update on their discord, #work-in-progress channel

evie112
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by evie112 »

Is there anyway to change my max Mana? Cz magic dmg is scale with max Mana, and they nerfed soul food skill so my Mana now only 150~ i saw other players have 40k, 50k or even 100k+ mana points

ndck76
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by ndck76 »

evie112 wrote:
Thu Jul 08, 2021 6:29 am
Is there anyway to change my max Mana? Cz magic dmg is scale with max Mana, and they nerfed soul food skill so my Mana now only 150~ i saw other players have 40k, 50k or even 100k+ mana points
I haven't came across any max mana in the code yet but I have made a script in v0.1.1e v2 to force the code to read that desired value which is 100k. See if this works.

ranaara21
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by ranaara21 »

ndck76 wrote:
Tue Jun 29, 2021 8:36 am
Version : Unknown (Non-Steam Version)

Editors
- Play Settings *Hotkey Included*
- Day Cycle *Hotkey Included*
- Player *Hotkey Included*
- Movement *Hotkey Included*
- Inventory Slot *Hotkey Included*

Version : 0.1.1 (Non-Steam Version)
- Made an update to this version which the Player Editor cause to crash in the previous table.

Version : 0.1.1 v2 (Non-Steam Version)
- Profession *Hotkey Included* Added {I believe this is for Exploration, Farming, Mining & Combat. Current active upgrade will populate here. Apparently for the time being the Profession Editor works for New Game character ONLY but not for existing save game character. Meaning you need to upgrade your character right after the initial creation. After creation do these activities right away. Set your character's experience to 1 Billion. This will give you enough skill points which can be saved for later use as well}
- I notice the Inventory slot that the developer made doesn't corresponds to what's on screen. So I decide to add a remark so that you won't get confused.
- Added an auto add process script embedded and executed when the game is already running.

Version : 0.1.1e (Non-Steam Version)
- Massive code changes. Table updated to this version
- Item Data *Hotkey Included* Added {This is for the slots below. You can see the info on the selected slots. Not all details will be shown though}
- Hotkeys added to increase or decrease time in the Day Cycle speed in the Play Settings.

Version : 0.1.1e v2 (Non-Steam Version)
- Added Infinite Mana Options In Player Editor

Not that much. Just a few options. Don't think will be doing any future updates. We'll see.
Extended Table
Note: These cheats may or may not work for you. I can't guarantee it will work for everybody. :) Make sure to use the latest cheat engine
Hi, can someone explain how to use the money cheat pls

Newbie1000
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Newbie1000 »

I'm sure the money cheat doesn't work. I tried to tweak the tickets so I can get done but it doesn't work

ranaara21
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by ranaara21 »

Newbie1000 wrote:
Thu Jul 08, 2021 5:41 pm
I'm sure the money cheat doesn't work. I tried to tweak the tickets so I can get done but it doesn't work
thank you

evie112
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by evie112 »

ndck76 wrote:
Thu Jul 08, 2021 9:23 am
I haven't came across any max mana in the code yet but I have made a script in v0.1.1e v2 to force the code to read that desired value which is 100k. See if this works.
Thanks, going to try it now :wub: