Virtia
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: [REQUEST] Scarlet Nexus

Post by Virtia »

cajual wrote:
Sun Jun 27, 2021 1:38 am
Thanks a lot for doing this, I will test it out
Found an issue where the original pointer went wonky after reloading a save without exiting the game. Updated the table with like a dozen other options. They all seem to work equally well (you only need to change value on one of them at a time), but YMMV.

cajual
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by cajual »

Virtia wrote:
Sun Jun 27, 2021 2:51 am
cajual wrote:
Sun Jun 27, 2021 1:38 am
Thanks a lot for doing this, I will test it out
Found an issue where the original pointer went wonky after reloading a save without exiting the game. Updated the table with like a dozen other options. They all seem to work equally well (you only need to change value on one of them at a time), but YMMV.
Lol, I just typing to say that it wasn't working for me. Will test your new version now

cajual
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by cajual »

I guess it's just me, still only getting the exp amount displayed in game. I tried the other options and still get the same amount. Anyways, thanks for the post

Virtia
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Virtia »

cajual wrote:
Sun Jun 27, 2021 3:29 am
I guess it's just me, still only getting the exp amount displayed in game. I tried the other options and still get the same amount. Anyways, thanks for the post
Are the pointers resolving a value for you when you first load in? They should set to 1 basically immediately. If not, something's wrong. Possibilities include:
--This was created on the original FLT release and I haven't grabbed any updates. I don't know if it'll work on other revs.
--Do you have Brain Drive unlocked yet? I'm not actually sure if this multiplier exists prior to that.
--While I would seriously doubt that it matters, this was created with Kasane as MC. I don't actually know if it works for Yuito or not, but I can't imagine they'd use different structures for stuff like this.

If the value does initially set to 1 but changing it has no visible effect on XP income, are you locking the value? If not, you'll need to.

Either way, doing what I initially outlined to find the multiplier yourself should work. Once you have a value there, tracking it down with pointerscan to get something semi-reliable for your game should be pretty easy.

cajual
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by cajual »

Virtia wrote:
Sun Jun 27, 2021 3:48 am
cajual wrote:
Sun Jun 27, 2021 3:29 am
Are the pointers resolving a value for you when you first load in? They should set to 1 basically immediately. If not, something's wrong. Possibilities include:
--This was created on the original FLT release and I haven't grabbed any updates. I don't know if it'll work on other revs.

I applied the hotfix, but it's pretty much the same.

--Do you have Brain Drive unlocked yet? I'm not actually sure if this multiplier exists prior to that.

I haven't reached that far yet, I guess I will get that during phase 2 or 3. Could that be the issue, hmm.

--While I would seriously doubt that it matters, this was created with Kasane as MC. I don't actually know if it works for Yuito or not, but I can't imagine they'd use different structures for stuff like this.

I'm using Kasane too, so pretty much the same as you.

If the value does initially set to 1 but changing it has no visible effect on XP income, are you locking the value? If not, you'll need to.

I do get the address populated with all values set to 1 by default, I then locked it and changed the 4 for x4 multiplier. I then check my current exp to next level, killed a few mobs and the displayed exp is same amount gained for my character (x4 was not applied).

Either way, doing what I initially outlined to find the multiplier yourself should work. Once you have a value there, tracking it down with pointerscan to get something semi-reliable for your game should be pretty easy.

Cool, thanks. Will try that.

aSwedishMagyar
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by aSwedishMagyar »

Alright I'm pretty comfortable with where I'm at, got a table up here

Zozinhu
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Zozinhu »

Tuuuup! wrote:
Fri Jun 25, 2021 10:26 pm
2 scripts: credits 9999999 and skillpoints.
For skillpoints, activate and go in/out menu(brain map) to get the value.

v2.1: Inventory amount editor. Go in menu/items. Select item and don't use the ALT+tab key to get out of the game. Because it sort the list and then you get another item. Use different windows key the get out of game :P
v2.2: fix the item loss in combat, I hope..Let me know if it works!!
v3: added Psychic cost and a hp script. Don't know if it's stable, thats why I put a ? behind it.
For the hp script you lose the damage everytime..you will see.
And for the psychic script go to menu to get value, and change it to zero.
v3.1: Added Xp multiplier script and the pointers from Virtia. Thank you Virtia!! :D (Give him a tumbs up down there!!)
Also added the skilpoint script for the male character

Hopefully zachillios get his pc problems sorted out soon. So he can release a real good table. :D
Here are links to more tables:
viewtopic.php?p=198621#p198621 From: aSwedishMagyar
viewtopic.php?p=198553#p198553 From: Cielos
viewtopic.php?p=198632#p198632 From: DhaosCollider
I will stop updating my table. These guys have more XP than me. ;)
A thanks to the people that give me a thumbs up/feedback, I really appreciated it.
Thank you so much for the Inventory Editor 😍

MasterVegito
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by MasterVegito »

Anyone had any luck with getting to EX bond level? Even with 99999 as a gift value it doesn't unlock, is it locked behind a plot wall?

demorest2
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by demorest2 »

MasterVegito wrote:
Sun Nov 07, 2021 8:09 pm
Anyone had any luck with getting to EX bond level? Even with 99999 as a gift value it doesn't unlock, is it locked behind a plot wall?
same!

Sushi-Maki
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Sushi-Maki »

Tuuuup! wrote:
Fri Jun 25, 2021 10:26 pm
v4: Added a lot of pointers and 1 hit drive full + more. For version 1.04
v5: Update the scripts for version 1.05
Start playing again so here is my update for version 1.04/1.05
A thanks to the people that give me a thumbs up/feedback, I really appreciated it.
Thanks a lot for continuing to update and improve your Cheat Table for this Great Game !

Keep doing a good job Man ! :wink:

xspeed
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by xspeed »

Would it be possible to see 1.07 version update? :)