[Request] Dark Alliance (Window Store / GamePass)

Ask about cheats/tables for single player games here
VampTY
Table Makers
Table Makers

Re: [Request] Dark Alliance (Window Store / GamePass)

Post by VampTY »

Lostgunman wrote:
Thu Jun 24, 2021 3:55 pm
ok, Thanks for the HP/Character Hit Multiplier...those are awesome. I have been able to edit gold/upgrade crystals pretty easily...not a script, just a search/edit. I am still looking for a damage multiplier and/or a loot bonus multiplier. Can't seem to find those...not the best at CE programming, but I usually do pretty good on basic searches :D
No problem..well i don't have the game anymore installed, also look in here-> viewtopic.php?f=15&t=16417&p=198081#p198081 .There's some bad video by me and some great explanation from GreenHouse, this will help you for basic stuff, starting point i might add, will work only if the value that is stored/modified is not shared (for advanced, a cmp is required or to split the code etc or add a pointer and whatnot).

Now, you said you did find them pretty easy (since game has no protection or obfuscation and whatnot, values are stored in either 4 bytes or floats) try and do that from that video..and will work, i say it again, only if the code is not shared, if the value will be constant all will be ok!

Also, regarding video, alternate use :
Meaning, right click and use that with F5, that option..more could appear and select each and test them like in the video and if only one value is in there you can alter without problems your script!

Try also this, in the HP script, since in there is a cmp with enemies, change it to look like:

Code: Select all

[ENABLE]
aobscanmodule(hp,DarkAlliance-Win64-Shipping.exe,35 EC FF F3 0F 10 70 08)
alloc(newmem,$100,hp)
label(code)
label(return)
registersymbol(hp)
newmem:
  cmp [rax+10],3f800000
  jne code
  mov [rax+08],(float)9999
  jmp return
code:
  mov [rax+08],(float)0
  jmp return
hp+03:
  jmp newmem
return:
[DISABLE]
dealloc(newmem)
unregistersymbol(hp)
hp+03:
  db F3 0F 10 70 08
That could be "mov [rax+08],(float)0" or "mov [rax+08],(float)1".This will enable OHK = One Hit Kill, in case it works..and if it does, don't use it with bosses (from obvious reasons)!

Best wishes!

Setchan
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Setchan »

Do you know how I would search to edit XP or Attributes?

demorest2
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by demorest2 »

VampTY wrote:
Thu Jun 24, 2021 4:32 pm
Lostgunman wrote:
Thu Jun 24, 2021 3:55 pm
ok, Thanks for the HP/Character Hit Multiplier...those are awesome. I have been able to edit gold/upgrade crystals pretty easily...not a script, just a search/edit. I am still looking for a damage multiplier and/or a loot bonus multiplier. Can't seem to find those...not the best at CE programming, but I usually do pretty good on basic searches :D
No problem..well i don't have the game anymore installed, also look in here-> viewtopic.php?f=15&t=16417&p=198081#p198081 .There's some bad video by me and some great explanation from GreenHouse, this will help you for basic stuff, starting point i might add, will work only if the value that is stored/modified is not shared (for advanced, a cmp is required or to split the code etc or add a pointer and whatnot).

Now, you said you did find them pretty easy (since game has no protection or obfuscation and whatnot, values are stored in either 4 bytes or floats) try and do that from that video..and will work, i say it again, only if the code is not shared, if the value will be constant all will be ok!

Also, regarding video, alternate use :
Meaning, right click and use that with F5, that option..more could appear and select each and test them like in the video and if only one value is in there you can alter without problems your script!

Try also this, in the HP script, since in there is a cmp with enemies, change it to look like:

Code: Select all

[ENABLE]
aobscanmodule(hp,DarkAlliance-Win64-Shipping.exe,35 EC FF F3 0F 10 70 08)
alloc(newmem,$100,hp)
label(code)
label(return)
registersymbol(hp)
newmem:
  cmp [rax+10],3f800000
  jne code
  mov [rax+08],(float)9999
  jmp return
code:
  mov [rax+08],(float)0
  jmp return
hp+03:
  jmp newmem
return:
[DISABLE]
dealloc(newmem)
unregistersymbol(hp)
hp+03:
  db F3 0F 10 70 08
That could be "mov [rax+08],(float)0" or "mov [rax+08],(float)1".This will enable OHK = One Hit Kill, in case it works..and if it does, don't use it with bosses (from obvious reasons)!

Best wishes!
Most objective mobs in packs still have inf.hp (1hko doesnt work, mobs just loose stamina but dont die)

kyoski
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by kyoski »

would an equipment editor be possible, or forced legendary drops

acecel
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by acecel »

+1

GipsyDanger
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by GipsyDanger »

any tables available?

Rhark
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Rhark »

GipsyDanger wrote:
Sat Jun 26, 2021 1:25 pm
any tables available?
There's SunBeam's table and my trainer in the app so far.

sadow200
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by sadow200 »

Any idea how i can make it so i can put more then 20 points into a stat?