[REQUEST] Yaiba: Ninja Gaiden Z

Ask about cheats/tables for single player games here
Mwitwa
Cheater
Cheater

[REQUEST] Yaiba: Ninja Gaiden Z

Post by Mwitwa »

Can anyone make a table for Yaiba: Ninja Gaiden Z?

I figured since the collection just hit PC, it might be worth making an updated one for this too.

this is the last table made viewtopic.php?t=3755
but it doesn't work because the game got updated before the launch of the collection.

Please and thank you.

VampTY
Table Makers
Table Makers

Re: [REQUEST] Yaiba: Ninja Gaiden Z

Post by VampTY »

I was curious what this game was all about (also i don't own it), so i've downloaded some version that i have no idea if by any chance it will work for you as well (if i'd had the exact version that wouldn't be any problem), but give it a test, who knows perhaps it might work also for your version or not.I also didn't added more options, just to test them out, also that ENDURANCE is for when you're grabbed/shot and stuff like that (was damn lazy to do a cmp :lol: ), just activate it and deactivate it after, you'll know when, so play with HEALTH, then when you'll encounter any problem use that one !Also, use that inventory once and make sure to change the value to 64 or lower or after finishing some level will count also collectibles as well, multiplied! ;) Yet again, was just to test, i'm not sure if this will match your version!

Weird demo with it working on this version i have!

Was bored and made this simple thingy, here's some awful preview regarding DUMB Enemies! :lol: :D

Best of luck!

Look down for table!
Last edited by VampTY on Thu Jun 17, 2021 2:41 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Mwitwa
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Mwitwa »

Works Perfectly on my version, I very much appreciate this <3

VampTY
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by VampTY »

Mwitwa wrote:
Thu Jun 17, 2021 12:00 pm
Works Perfectly on my version, I very much appreciate this <3
Great, i'm glad that it works, also here's the table with something else added (i've removed the previous table and also i've removed that option with score/level etc, i mean there won't be any fun left) ..so, now there's only 7 options that perhaps you'll enjoy much more :lol: i still didn't added level up/bloodlust, since i can't see any reason :

Character [Alternate Use] Durability
- when you'll grab something and fire/smash/hit all around (disable when you're using into execute sequence)
Character [Endurance/Health]
- exactly as the name
Character [Protection] Bullets/Fire/Poison/Rockets/ToxicWaste
- it won't affect your health when you'll get hit by any of those
Enemy [AI Disabled]
- have more fun, enable/disable whenever you want, enemies won't attack you
Enemy [One Hit Kill]
- game is much easy now (i'll avoid on bosses, although it works for them as well, but who knows, if some scene won't run, is best to disable when you'll encounter some boss or mini-boss)
Timer [Countdown] Down
- sometimes there's some countdown, use only if you want, as default is set to 10 minutes
Timer [Countdown] Up
- sometimes there's some countdown, use only if you want, as default is set to 10 seconds
All the best!

In order for it to work!
Always use the latest version of Cheat Engine!
Attachments
NRZGame.CT
Yaiba Ninja Gaiden Z (Codex) Table +7
(5.21 KiB) Downloaded 69 times
Last edited by VampTY on Sun Jun 20, 2021 5:48 am, edited 4 times in total.

Mwitwa
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Mwitwa »

Great, i'm glad that it works, also here's the table with something else added (i've removed the previous table and also i've removed that option with score/level etc, i mean there won't be any fun left) ..so, now there's only three options that perhaps you'll enjoy much more :lol:
You didn't have to go the extra mile lol, but thank you very much for your work! :D

VampTY
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by VampTY »

No trouble..also i've played a bit, i finished mission 4, so i've added more to it :lol: , well have a blast! ;)

Look up for the updated table! :ph34r: