• Infinite Sp
  • Infinite spell uses
Steam Website:

rinnioveraci
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Re: [Request] Rift wizard

Post by rinnioveraci »

seconded. this game uses python and i cannot find any value (tried 2byte, 4byte, 8byte, float, double, ...)

borusbus
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by borusbus »

would also like to see this, had no luck finding values.

spyingwind
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by spyingwind »

If you are looking for just SP, then use a hex editor, open our save, and search for 7870944B (hexadecimal), the following byte should match your saves' SP.

claytonicus
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by claytonicus »

spyingwind wrote:
Mon Sep 06, 2021 8:47 pm
If you are looking for just SP, then use a hex editor, open our save, and search for 7870944B (hexadecimal), the following byte should match your saves' SP.
Can you provide more info on this please? I opened up a hexaditor and could not find that line you mentioned

spyingwind
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by spyingwind »

claytonicus wrote:
Tue Sep 07, 2021 8:08 am
Can you provide more info on this please? I opened up a hexaditor and could not find that line you mentioned
Start a new game. Save and exit.

Open your game.dat file in a hex editor.

Search for the hex value of "7870944B"

The first result should look about like this. The "01" in the black box is your starting SP of 1.

This value is also an unsigned byte(uint8).

borusbus
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by borusbus »

spyingwind wrote:
Tue Sep 07, 2021 9:02 am
The first result should look about like this. The "01" in the black box is your starting SP of 1.
How did you figure out what the correct values were? Can you edit Health like this as well?

spyingwind
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by spyingwind »

borusbus wrote:
Wed Sep 08, 2021 6:46 am
How did you figure out what the correct values were? Can you edit Health like this as well?
The byte next to it was already being used, maybe we can insert more bytes, but I think 255 SP is plenty as you can just resave after spending it all. From my experience, health isn't that critical, but spell, skill and shrine combos that cover a number of damage types.

As for health, I'm unsure as I was only looking for SP. I just pick portals with heal potions and the +25 max HP item.

Novogel
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Novogel »

spyingwind wrote:
Thu Sep 09, 2021 8:58 pm
borusbus wrote:
Wed Sep 08, 2021 6:46 am
The byte next to it was already being used, maybe we can insert more bytes, but I think 255 SP is plenty as you can just resave after spending it all. From my experience, health isn't that critical, but spell, skill and shrine combos that cover a number of damage types.

As for health, I'm unsure as I was only looking for SP. I just pick portals with heal potions and the +25 max HP item.
Can you edit the starting SP you get in every run or do you have to do it everytime you start a new one?