Ask about cheats/tables for single player games here
notpikachu
Table Makers
Table Makers

Re: We Are Football

Post by notpikachu »

dnd wrote:
Sat Jun 19, 2021 9:46 am
Understand. I'm running the latest version (Steam).

Thanks anyway
Just finish updating to the latest steam version build 6885783. With the large wall of text from the update changelog, no wonder it break the player script.

Till then,
notpikachu

JustX
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by JustX »

Hi, i am sorry for the question but i didn't understand yet how to modify money, i've tried with the table of nock76 but it doesn't work for me (i've tried to buy players and upgrade facilities, but nothing), i've tried to scan value using between and all, but nothing.

Someone can explain me, please?

notpikachu
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by notpikachu »

JustX wrote:
Sat Jun 19, 2021 2:37 pm
Hi, i am sorry for the question but i didn't understand yet how to modify money, i've tried with the table of nock76 but it doesn't work for me (i've tried to buy players and upgrade facilities, but nothing), i've tried to scan value using between and all, but nothing.

Someone can explain me, please?
I'm not sure about budget transfer as I already used the player editor to create my star player but for the club money, the negative method by Starvirus(credit to him) work. If need, maybe I put the stadium cost as a pointer in my table later. I found the addresses for each skill now but I need to do some manual name mapping first. Check out my first post later as I probably upload a new table, mostly fixes and stuffs.

-AdviZzzor-
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by -AdviZzzor- »

Notpikachu,
Can you do so that you can edit the player's contract, or at least the time of the contract?

notpikachu
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by notpikachu »

-AdviZzzor- wrote:
Sat Jun 19, 2021 9:31 pm
Notpikachu,
Can you do so that you can edit the player's contract, or at least the time of the contract?
maybe..
Edit1: Alright ladies and gentlemen, get your fixes here

tfigment
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by tfigment »

Alternate Table with similar options. Some code overlaps (manager pointers). Not sure editing bank balance directly (or prohibiting changes) is a good idea even though you can. Instead either updating club finances and editing starting budgets is probably better.

Most of the finance changes here try to reduce expenditures to 1 as if its zero it is usually ignored.
Attachments
fe_200618_update_figment_v1.CT
(49.88 KiB) Downloaded 599 times

notpikachu
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by notpikachu »

Sorry. I guess I hit post button accidentally while editing my post :mellow: .

In any case, as I already post, the "form" on my previous table has the set/change dropdown messed up. will clear if there's any update after this but for now you can clear it manually by r.click "set/change dropdown" and clear all the values as it is wrong.
The max form value should be between 0-15.

Edit1: The skill slot reset back to 13, when the save reload, so that prolly the safe number.

mk4463
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by mk4463 »

Can you do so that you can remove injury, it's really annoying!

Thanks anyway!

notpikachu
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by notpikachu »

mk4463 wrote:
Mon Jun 21, 2021 1:47 am
Can you do so that you can remove injury, it's really annoying!

Thanks anyway!
Not sure about the injury, the number of injury days probably not it and only a visual value :? ? I did found a few interesting address such as injury proneness and toughness (proneness for red card?). Look on my table post on the previous thread.

champgamings
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by champgamings »

Can you do manager health/stamina please?

Thanks!

notpikachu
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by notpikachu »

champgamings wrote:
Wed Jun 23, 2021 3:25 pm
Can you do manager health/stamina please?

Thanks!
Unfortunately, I can't find the address. If anyone can find this, I be grateful :) but I don't think it's a priority. I have been going two season without it.

N9Kahn
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by N9Kahn »

Hi. First of all thank you so much for the great work you guys are doing. Keep it up!!!
I am in my 4th season. If possible, I have a few suggestions for some options, can you please add these options for the following in your tables:
1) Player Contract Renewal Talks(We can change every value/term through cheat engine but i don't know how to make a table),
2) Coaches/Staff Expertise and Work Rate. Also change the max number of allowed staff.
3) Manager Skills(if Possible)/ Manager's Contract
4) Away/Home Goals
Once again, thank you so much for your help!

notpikachu
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by notpikachu »

N9Kahn wrote:
Thu Jun 24, 2021 7:38 pm
Hi. First of all thank you so much for the great work you guys are doing. Keep it up!!!
I am in my 4th season. If possible, I have a few suggestions for some options, can you please add these options for the following in your tables:
1) Player Contract Renewal Talks(We can change every value/term through cheat engine but i don't know how to make a table),
2) Coaches/Staff Expertise and Work Rate. Also change the max number of allowed staff.
3) Manager Skills(if Possible)/ Manager's Contract
4) Away/Home Goals
Once again, thank you so much for your help!
Done all that request + update to latest steam version (build 6919687). Except for work rate and max number of allowed staff, not sure how to look for those. Check previous thread or go here.

champgamings
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by champgamings »

Is there a way to downgrade version for We Are Football? I don't know if its my version but some options for the latest build isn't working.

notpikachu
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by notpikachu »

champgamings wrote:
Sat Jun 26, 2021 3:30 am
Is there a way to downgrade version for We Are Football? I don't know if its my version but some options for the latest build isn't working.
For that question, you probably need this guide to downgrade [Link]

Which option doesn't work? I test on 6919687 and 6885783 and both seems fine. Can you try this one, (shorten some of the aob). Edit1: Fixed at table post.
Last edited by notpikachu on Sat Jun 26, 2021 9:05 am, edited 1 time in total.