+1

Starvirus
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: We Are Football

Post by Starvirus »

Money is pretty easy:
- go into build mode
- build eg. training field - do not confirm!
- seach for double with value 150000 (value of training field)
- build another one
- search again
- should be down to 2 adresses now, change one value and build another field and see if value changed => now you can use negative values

similar for transfer budget: buy or sell player and search for the money, it's a double as well and you can use negative values there too.

Kinda
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Kinda »

Club money - value type Double, can be found by using "Between" in a build mode. Road is a cheapest build option.
Manager action points are 4byte value. Can be found after using them.

ndck@ModEngine
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by ndck@ModEngine »

Scripts
- 1 Billion Money For Bank Balance
- 1 Billion Money For Construction Mode Budget
- End of Season Forecast {This one is to deduct the value to $1 for every upgrade. Seems to work in Stadium view only. Then again it might not work}

Before using this cheat, PLEASE backup your save game just in case.

Since I do not know how the money system works. I had made a quick look and made this table just for the money. Don't know if this table works for you or not and how will it will effect the financial calculations. Can't guarantee anything. Lucky this is not in real life or else the club will go bankrupt :lol: :lol:

W.A.F (Money Cheat).CT
(1.82 KiB) Downloaded 2542 times

notpikachu
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by notpikachu »

ndck76 wrote:
Thu Jun 17, 2021 1:10 pm
Ah, you already did the money. Then, here's some of my contribution, mostly w.i.p but I had a blast playing a full season. Probably won't update as it's not my type of game. Tested on the early version but no update on steam as on this day.
archieved
Edit2: cheat table v2 - tested on build 6839295
-Updated the table. Add skill addresses, which the address should be revolving around 0 > 2 > 4 > 8, which 0 and 2 usually negative skills and 4 and 8 should be positive skills. I ignored 9, maybe it's for something... I put in the drag down list the one that I thought would be the best, tinker around those number if you feel adventurous.
-Fixed the level address and divide it into both level and best career value [drop down too]
-Add a bit longer AoB for both manager and heal script hoping it would activated for other users.
-Fixed position and separate it into 3 and named all the positions.

Edit3: Got the steam build 6885783. bcus of the major changes, the hook point structure seems to change completely, which is why the player editor script doesn't work. I hook into the new place, hoping it would fix the problem for latest steam version for now.
Edit4: I'm still on build 6885783 (supposedly latest on 20.6.2021). Added quite a lot and fix some addresses.
- Fixed level and best career address which make form 0
- Added Each player skills
- Added Stadium and Construction Cost
- Added Player Contract *already thought of this before but never try to do it until AdviZzzor request
Edit5: Forget to remove the drop down menu from form address but you can do it manually by clearing Set/Change drop down selection.
Edit6: Fixed the wrong drop down menu. Add player address for injury proneness, flexibility (skill) + (will), experience, toughness (I guess this mean proneness for red card?). Add a quick script to make all these apply quickly onto the squad.
Edit7: Added Goal for Away/Home Team, Manager + Staff + Player Contract & Salary, Staff Editor (skill, level), Manager Editor (skill, level), Negotiation, Fixed Construction Cost script for new version. Tested for build 6919687 but may still work for the 6885783 version.
Edit8: Fixed staff editor script. Shorter AoB.
Edit9: Added player birthday, tactical education, keen, satisfaction, motivation, adjust perfect team script to included new address, fixed wrong binary for Flexibility.
Edit10: Added Time Travel, Tactic Editor, Divide the staff script into two, unknown person/staff been accessing it quite a lot and I still can't figure out who (not manager).
Edit11: Apparently, I added only one tactic for efficiency/skills and didn't realized it a bit late :? . Sorry about that, fix that on 3.1
Edit12: Found out the salary 0 and 1 real point, which mean the number 0 is more of "not a number" (NaN)? The number should be start at 0 = 1072000000, and 1=1073000000. (more of an assumption).
Edit13: Fixed back staff skill as I forget to separate the skill part. Fixed player wrong skill description and some warning.
Edit14: Tested on latest steam version build 6958973 with all scripts working except club construction.

Code: Select all

- Manager Editor
- Player Editor *Add each skills 
- Manager Editor *Skills
- Staff Editor *Level and Skill
- Manager + Staff + Player Contract & Salary
- Negotiation
- Quick Skill Training + No Points Consumed
- Heal Condition + Energy Current Squad
- Stadium Cost
- Construction Cost *credit to Starvirus
- Time Travel 
- Tactic Editor * Edit Tactic Efficiency and Training
old version
fe publish build 6919687 v3.2.CT
(95.3 KiB) Downloaded 208 times
fe publish build 6919687 v3.1.CT
(98.15 KiB) Downloaded 157 times
fe publish build 6919687 v3.CT
(91.82 KiB) Downloaded 165 times
fe publish build 6919687 v2.CT
(77.32 KiB) Downloaded 157 times
fe publish build 6919687 v1.1.CT
(70.64 KiB) Downloaded 167 times
fe publish build 6919687.CT
(70.68 KiB) Downloaded 149 times
fe publish build 6885783 v2.CT
(68.9 KiB) Downloaded 170 times
fe publish build 6885783 v1.3.CT
(54.65 KiB) Downloaded 145 times
fe publish build 6885783 v1.2.CT
(45.24 KiB) Downloaded 153 times
fe publish build 6885783 v1.1.CT
(41.8 KiB) Downloaded 164 times
fe publish build 6885783.CT
(16.53 KiB) Downloaded 149 times
fe publish v2.CT
(16.99 KiB) Downloaded 155 times
fe publish v1.CT
(9.69 KiB) Downloaded 171 times
Attachments
fe publish build 6919687 v3.3.CT
(100.84 KiB) Downloaded 3905 times
Last edited by notpikachu on Sat Jul 03, 2021 11:02 am, edited 20 times in total.

Irre33
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Irre33 »

Thx

Xyp9x
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Xyp9x »

notpikachu wrote:
Thu Jun 17, 2021 1:41 pm
ndck76 wrote:
Ah, you already did the money. Then, here's some of my contribution, mostly w.i.p but I had a blast playing a full season. Probably won't update as it's not my type of game. Tested on the early version but no update on steam as on this day.

- Manager Editor
- Player Editor
what can i say? you're the best

Jimpanse3000
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Jimpanse3000 »

notpikachu wrote:
Thu Jun 17, 2021 1:41 pm
ndck76 wrote:

- Manager Editor
- Player Editor
First of all thx for the work!

A few questions:
- how exactly does the quick skill training work? I activated the checkbox but didn't notice any difference after a week of training in the game.
- could you add more options for the player level, like 1-12? You already did for the talent stars...
- the checkbox for condition and energy can't be activated, any idea why? (same for the manager editor options)

notpikachu
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by notpikachu »

Jimpanse3000 wrote:
Fri Jun 18, 2021 8:15 am
First of all thx for the work!
A few questions:
- how exactly does the quick skill training work? I activated the checkbox but didn't notice any difference after a week of training in the game.
- could you add more options for the player level, like 1-12? You already did for the talent stars...
- the checkbox for condition and energy can't be activated, any idea why? (same for the manager editor options)
1. It's the manual part where you boost each skill using your manager action points, the one where you redeem one point to get 10 point to boost the player skill.

2. I probably can do this, but you can also do it manually by giving the exp of the player 9999 and let the player level to that level. Take note of the value and r.click and edit the script set/change dropdown selection.

3. Well it depend on which game you own. If you own the steam version, I saw an update that probably broke some the scripts.[Link] - Edit1: I will look into it if that's the case if I have any free time. I was checking the first update then saw a new update come out. Let sit this one out for awhile before updating it...

atiyo
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by atiyo »

But talent doesnt unlock new lines for players
So if he was talent 1, if u upgrade to talent 5, doesnt unlock other skill lines
So talent change dont worth it

notpikachu
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by notpikachu »

atiyo wrote:
Fri Jun 18, 2021 4:56 pm
But talent doesnt unlock new lines for players
So if he was talent 1, if u upgrade to talent 5, doesnt unlock other skill lines
So talent change dont worth it
That statement is true, based on how the game is built upon this "database" structure, it's possible it won't unlock/calculate the skill slot even though you edit the talent mid-game as the database still holds the value of skill slot. I probably can find a skill editor, no promises though ~ :sleep: . My tier 4 team beats a tier 1 team, just by using level, so I'm not sure even talent matter now.

Edit1: Guess it's possible, but if any boost to the player skill map will make the edit disappear.
hmm
Edit2: Check my first post, I updated the table with quite a lot of fixes. here

dnd
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by dnd »

I can't activate the Player Editor Script because of an AOB Error.

Am i missing something?

notpikachu
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by notpikachu »

dnd wrote:
Fri Jun 18, 2021 10:33 pm
I can't activate the Player Editor Script because of an AOB Error.

Am i missing something?
It depend if you're on the new patch (I'm not) or old as I tested this on build 6839295 and gog version.
You can compare which build you are on at [Link]

Edit1: The last skill address "Player Skills 6" was not needed as it was actually player type.I will remove it next time ~

dnd
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by dnd »

Understand. I'm running the latest version (Steam).

Thanks anyway

champgamings
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by champgamings »

anyone able to cheat for the manager's health/tiredness?