We Are Football

Ask about cheats/tables for single player games here
champgamings
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: We Are Football

Post by champgamings »

Can't seem to get staff editor and player contract to work. For staff editor, I can only use it to edit my own manager instead of other staff members.

notpikachu
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by notpikachu »

champgamings wrote:
Sat Jun 26, 2021 7:27 am
Can't seem to get staff editor and player contract to work. For staff editor, I can only use it to edit my own manager instead of other staff members.
After re-checking , I think it's because of the mod I used fm-zocker for the logo/face/etc. I try it again with the normal database and as you said, it doesn't work on the staff editor (the contract works fine though).

Try replacing the staff editor script with this.

Code: Select all

[ENABLE]
aobscanmodule(staffx,areunion.dll,8B ?? ?? 89 ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? E8 ?? ?? ?? ?? 89 ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? 8B ?? 44 ) // should be unique
alloc(newmem,$1000,staffx)
alloc(_staffx,8)
alloc(staffxcopy,9)
registersymbol(staffx)
registersymbol(_staffx)
registersymbol(staffxcopy)
label(code)
label(return)

staffxcopy:
  readmem(staffx,9)
newmem:
  cmp [rdi+2c],0
  je code
  mov [_staffx],rdi
  readmem(staffx,9)
  jmp return
code:
  readmem(staffx,9)
  jmp return

staffx:
  jmp newmem
  nop 4
return:

[DISABLE]

staffx:
  readmem(staffxcopy,9)
unregistersymbol(*)
dealloc(*)

I will try to remove the mod completely and see if a clean game can reproduce the contract not working.
Edit1: The contract seems to be working, not really sure now what cause it.
Edit2: Added the fix at the post here

champgamings
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by champgamings »

Ahh thanks so much. You're an angel.

firemouz
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by firemouz »

ndck76 wrote:
Thu Jun 17, 2021 1:10 pm
Scripts
- 1 Billion Money For Bank Balance
- 1 Billion Money For Construction Mode Budget
- End of Season Forecast {This one is to deduct the value to $1 for every upgrade. Seems to work in Stadium view only. Then again it might not work}

Before using this cheat, PLEASE backup your save game just in case.

Since I do not know how the money system works. I had made a quick look and made this table just for the money. Don't know if this table works for you or not and how will it will effect the financial calculations. Can't guarantee anything. Lucky this is not in real life or else the club will go bankrupt :lol: :lol:

W.A.F (Money Cheat).CT
This is not working anymore with the new patch.
Can you describe how you made the one for Bank Balance (Transfer Budget)?

neo2k7
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by neo2k7 »

Is there a possibilty for you to re-upload the v2 of the file? is the last known file fully works for me, since i don't update the game.

notpikachu
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by notpikachu »

neo2k7 wrote:
Sun Jun 27, 2021 7:53 pm
Is there a possibilty for you to re-upload the v2 of the file? is the last known file fully works for me, since i don't update the game.
Sure, I re-upload back the file on the old version spoiler. No support for additional feature like the latest one though, as I usually keep two instance update at most.

neo2k7
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by neo2k7 »

you're awesome, Thank you very much!

//Edit

well, i can't activate the heal condition, manager edition and quick train script anymore @v2, worked for me before.
The player script works fine as before.

Any ideas?

notpikachu
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by notpikachu »

neo2k7 wrote:
Sun Jun 27, 2021 8:34 pm
you're awesome, Thank you very much!

//Edit

well, i can't activate the heal condition, manager edition and quick train script anymore @v2, worked for me before.
The player script works fine as before.

Any ideas?
Hmmm, I just checked there's another "v2" one called build 6885783 v2 on my drive, not sure if that's the one you looking for. I upload it again. If it still doesn't work, pm me your version number and I figure something out.

neo2k7
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by neo2k7 »

In my Download list the file's name i downloaded on 19th of june was "fe publish v2.ct", so i guess you reuploaded the right one. Unfortunely i just saved it to my temp files, so it got deleted. i guess there's something wrong with my cheat engine that is responsible for not working as intended. But i'll try the other one, too.

i really appreciate your help!

//edit
restarted again, now the first v2 you uploaded fully works for me. Thanks!!!

//edit2, now more recent versions of your table worked for me. Not every script, but most of them. I allowed my self to copy them into a "working for me"-cheattable with every script, that i was able to activate on my early game version. I attached it.
Attachments
We Are Football Early Version Table.CT
(45.93 KiB) Downloaded 1285 times

ulala
Cheater
Cheater

Post by ulala »

Is it possible to max out training tactics for the team?

notpikachu
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by notpikachu »

ulala wrote:
Sun Jun 27, 2021 11:34 pm
Anything is possible with some effort and time ~ but if you requesting for that :P unfortunately I'm taking a break from the game. Maybe others can help with this.

LegendZero88
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by LegendZero88 »

works flawlessy, thanks

Jimpanse3000
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Jimpanse3000 »

notpikachu wrote:
Mon Jun 28, 2021 2:29 pm
ulala wrote:
Sun Jun 27, 2021 11:34 pm
Anything is possible with some effort and time ~ but if you requesting for that :P unfortunately I'm taking a break from the game. Maybe others can help with this.
I wish i could do just that. I already tried to find several values in the game, but never succeeded. Can you give some tipps for searching values? I mean without knowing the type of the wanted value i always try looking for "all" types at once in order to be safe to find it anyway. Hence the search is much slower of course, but nevertheless i can't manage to find anything.

An example for a tactic (maybe "counter attack"): the value is 60, so i search for that (=about 60.000 entries in the list). After a week in the game has passed, the value changed to 65, so i continue the search for that (= about 60 results left). And already with the third search (let's just say the value is 68 now), CE has zero matches found, the list is empty.
What am i doing wrong?

notpikachu
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by notpikachu »

Jimpanse3000 wrote:
Tue Jun 29, 2021 9:11 pm
What am i doing wrong?
Well, sometimes the value that you see is just a visual/fake value of the real one.

The scenario you describe is something that would happen if the value type is between bytes, float, double.
It can also be the visual value hold something entirely different from the real value, like 60 is actually 60,000 or even 120 (example). In another case, the visual value could be an accumulation of various value, like 30 (match) + 30 (training) = 60 (example). My advice is use the unknown value and work your way from there.

Tbh, I still don't understand which part is the training tactic exp people talking about, is it the efficiency on the playing style or is it something else?

ps:- I updated the table with new things for players (probably not important) and fix one address here.

Jimpanse3000
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Jimpanse3000 »

Ok, i get the idea of the "visual value". But finding out where it really comes from, that sounds quite difficult, since you don't know where to start at all.

As your "break from the game" seems to have been a short one (another table update), maybe you wanna try the tactics part eitherway. ;)

Although maxed out playing styles would be awesome as well, "tactics" means the values you see when you are in the first squad screen and choose "change tactics" (or sth like that, i don't know how they named the english buttons) at the top. You can also change the playing style here i think, but what matters is the values that are shown for "corners" (short, long, general) and below for "counter attack", "long distance shots" etc.
It seems to me these are hard to maintain at a decent level just by using normal training, hence they would be a great fit for your table.

About the table - i noticed the "staff editor" just works sometimes for me. About 50-70% of the staff can't be edited (the table doesn't get the staffs values when clicking on them), the rest works like a charm. Any idea what could be the problem here?