Ask about cheats/tables for single player games here
notpikachu
Table Makers
Table Makers

Re: We Are Football

Post by notpikachu »

Jimpanse3000 wrote:
Wed Jun 30, 2021 10:56 am
Sometimes I change game depend on my mood, probably update whenever I play the game again, didn't plan to make the table this big, but as fate would have it, it did :lol: .
glorious ain't it?
Not too sure about the staff though, it work on my side both on mod and original database. Maybe pm me your save and what version you play, I'm in latest steam build, supposedly. What club you play, with vanilla or mod will also be helpful.
archieved
Edit1: Done :D , like usual, get your ct
Edit2: Realized it a bit late as I only added one tactic for efficiency/skill. Added all tactic on 3.1
Edit3: Nothing much change on 3.2.The only changes is the drop down list of the salary. Previously, I thought 0 mean 0 but it
become NaN instead. We don't want NaN running around creating an error later, so I calculate it to start point of 0 and 1.
Edit4: Playing and realized when I separate the staff, I forget to mapped back the staff skill :( . Fix some player skill description and add warning on the skill part.
Edit5: Tested on latest steam version build 6958973 here and most of the script still working except the club construction script. :roll: Prolly nobody used it even but here's an updated script just in case.
lazy to update table post

Code: Select all

[ENABLE]

aobscanmodule(budgetb,fe.exe,F2 ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? 4B ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? 49 63 ?? ?? ?? 48 0F ?? ?? 0F 57 ?? F2 ?? ?? ?? ?? 48 85 ?? 79 ?? F2 ?? ?? ?? F2 ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? F2) // should be unique
alloc(newmem,$1000,budgetb)
alloc(_budgetb,8)
alloc(budgetbcopy,9)
registersymbol(budgetb)
registersymbol(_budgetb)
registersymbol(budgetbcopy)
label(code)
label(return)

budgetbcopy:
  readmem(budgetb,9)
newmem:
  mov [_budgetb],r13
code:
  readmem(budgetb,9)
  jmp return

budgetb:
  jmp newmem
  nop 2
return:

[DISABLE]

budgetb:
  readmem(budgetbcopy,9)
unregistersymbol(*)
dealloc(*)

Last edited by notpikachu on Sat Jul 03, 2021 11:04 am, edited 4 times in total.

Jimpanse3000
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Jimpanse3000 »

notpikachu wrote:
Wed Jun 30, 2021 1:19 pm
Jimpanse3000 wrote:
Wed Jun 30, 2021 10:56 am
Sometimes I change game depend on my mood, probably update whenever I play the game again, didn't plan to make the table this big, but as fate would have it, it did :lol: .
glorious ain't it?
Will post after I do a bit of cleanup~

Not too sure about the staff though, it work on my side both on mod and original database. Maybe pm me your save and what version you play, I'm in latest steam build, supposedly. What club you play, with vanilla or mod will also be helpful.

Edit1: Done :D , like usual, get your ct here
Edit2: Realized it a bit late as I only added one tactic for efficiency/skill. Added all tactic on 3.1
Edit3: Nothing much change on 3.2.The only changes is the drop down list of the salary. Previously, I thought 0 mean 0 but it become NaN instead. We don't want NaN running around creating an error later, so I calculate it to start point of 0 and 1.
See, that's why i never really got into doing this stuff myself. For me it is "rocket science" AND because crazy guys like you can do it in a heartbeat. :lol:
You are THE MAN! Thx very much for all the work! :wub:

nmdk
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by nmdk »

Starvirus wrote:
Thu Jun 17, 2021 10:33 am
Money is pretty easy:
- go into build mode
- build eg. training field - do not confirm!
- seach for double with value 150000 (value of training field)
- build another one
- search again
- should be down to 2 adresses now, change one value and build another field and see if value changed => now you can use negative values

similar for transfer budget: buy or sell player and search for the money, it's a double as well and you can use negative values there too.
I tried to edit transfer budget but i couldn´t find the right value to change it permanently during contract negotiation.
Can anyone explain to me how i can change transfer budget?

vadimkara
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by vadimkara »

Youth intake skill rerolls?

GaleBosna
Cheater
Cheater

Post by GaleBosna »

can someone make a gog list

superqboi
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by superqboi »

Does anyone know how to change my managers health bar? It is stuck at completely exhausted and my man is getting sick and my game is about to end from it.

superqboi
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by superqboi »

Update #5 forked a few of the addresses.

It appears that random gens all receive ???? when trying to edit them. Those that are part of the starting database (youth/staff/players already on teams) however are able to get edited. So can only edit on a new game start as rolling a year in you'll get stuck with non editable people. Also can't hire staff unless poached since new staff are randomgen (poached staff will get replaced with a random-gen so if you re-poach that team in that postion than you'll also get stuck with a non editable staff).

andre2539
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by andre2539 »

the staff editor doesn't work on the latest gog version

k4__
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by k4__ »

Is there an updated version ? With the new update it doesnt work for me anymore :(

hedop
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by hedop »

Any chance for an update? There have been a dozen updates since the last one.

hedop
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by hedop »

So I guess that's a no?

notpikachu
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by notpikachu »

Unfortunately, it's a no from me. I only update game that I currently play and I have achieved pretty much everything the game could offer (no replay value). Anyone that want update this cheat table, please be my guest, as I fully give permission to do so.

Greg956
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Greg956 »

How can update it?

ronien
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by ronien »

Please update it

Luxorserg47
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Luxorserg47 »

notpikachu wrote:
Sat Jan 15, 2022 1:21 pm
Unfortunately, it's a no from me. I only update game that I currently play and I have achieved pretty much everything the game could offer (no replay value). Anyone that want update this cheat table, please be my guest, as I fully give permission to do so.
Dear notpikachu.
Please update the table with "Quick Skill Training + No use Points"
I play manager for a long time and use your table version 3.3 [6919687], thank you so much for this table!
Unfortunately, due to updates, almost all the addresses in the game have changed, but you don’t need much for a comfortable game: money can be hacked through the construction of seats in the stadium, manager points are hacked easily.
There are cool scripts in your table like "Quick Skill Training + No use Points" and "Heal Condition + Energy + Top Form Current Squad" the first one allows you to train the skills of the players in one click, and the second one makes the team's stamina 100.
It’s hard to play without these scripts, because without the first script for 1 click when training skills, the skill level increases by only 1% and it takes several minutes to pump one player, and with a working script it takes 10 seconds.
The second script allows you to keep the stamina of the team at 100% and this allows you to keep your team at the peak of its capabilities, this script is still working.
I was looking for a video on how to edit ready-made scripts in , but my knowledge was not enough to change the values ​​in the script to the current ones.
Please update the script "Quick Skill Training + No use Points" on the current version of the game (update 14), I hope this will not take you much time.