Ask about cheats/tables for single player games here
kmckowan
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: [Completed] Anima The Reign of Darkness

Post by kmckowan »

Dekonnt wrote:
Sat Jun 05, 2021 10:08 am
Excellent! All options are working. Thank you very much !!!
How do you mod str, dex, int and vit in the stat section, not sure what all the numbers mean
Last edited by kmckowan on Sun Jun 06, 2021 12:05 am, edited 1 time in total.

gradius12
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by gradius12 »

just a quick question did someone figure out what values are safe to use in the stats section after the modifiers every time i try it crashs my game

gradius12
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by gradius12 »

i think i found a solution for the stupid crashing part it seems there is an anticheat before the values there is an video on youtube how its done on the mobile part but it also works on the pc version tested it my self dont know if its allowed to post links to that so please dont hit me since its my first time posting a link to an video i know its in german but if you watch it carefully you will understand it quickly

Maheiy
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Maheiy »

Thank you for the Script.

Is there a way to adjust how much gold we have or any way to change how much we find ?

Thank you :)

gradius12
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by gradius12 »

Watch the video above it explains what you need to do it's shown for the mobile version but it works for pc too

Maheiy
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Maheiy »

gradius12 wrote:
Fri Jun 18, 2021 9:38 pm
Watch the video above it explains what you need to do it's shown for the mobile version but it works for pc too
Thank you, but the dutch language is not helpful. I did succeed to change the gold modifier though, that's great.

Now, I'm trying to achieve the same for Astralium points and Oboli.

Your help is welcome !

nikolajo
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by nikolajo »

anyone want to explain how to disable the Anti-cheat?
that German video wasn't helpful at all. It's for the mobile version and they don't use CE.

gradius12
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by gradius12 »

nikolajo wrote:
Mon Jun 21, 2021 5:57 am
that German video wasn't helpful at all. It's for the mobile version and they don't use CE.
it also works for the pc version too just because its is shown for the mobile doesnt mean it doesnt work on pc i tried it my self and it works

and it seems he has also the videos in english you can look in the description below the video and to disable it you need to use the memory viewer from cheat engine just search like example gold look at the value you have search it open the viewer part around the area scroll a few rows up and change the values in the adresses just like in the video
here is the proof that it works tried the equipment part

[Link]

nikolajo
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by nikolajo »

gradius12 wrote:
Sat Jun 26, 2021 5:38 pm
nikolajo wrote:
Mon Jun 21, 2021 5:57 am
it also works for the pc version too just because its is shown for the mobile doesnt mean it doesnt work on pc i tried it my self and it works

and it seems he has also the videos in english you can look in the description below the video and to disable it you need to use the memory viewer from cheat engine just search like example gold look at the value you have search it open the viewer part around the area scroll a few rows up and change the values in the adresses just like in the video
here is the proof that it works tried the equipment part

[Link]
my problem is a lot of the stuff he does in that program is different from what's displayed in CE which confuses me.
half the time i have no idea what he's talking about even in english.
and in the English videos he's hacking the 2.0 version of the game which DOES NOT HAVE the same anti-cheat.
The PC version is a port of Anima 1.0

i tried his XP hack exactly and it did not work.
tried his gold hack too. Did not work. There is no Anti-cheat function above the gold value address.

but hey. maybe i'm blind and stupid. Here's a screenshot, see if you can find it.
[Link]

gradius12
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by gradius12 »

you are looking on the wrong half of the viewer look at the lower half and you will find it

gradius12
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by gradius12 »

here is my money part with you showing the adress of the anticheat it may be different adress locations

[Link]

anticheat 1 and anticheat 2 are there then you just follow the video with that knowledge

nikolajo
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by nikolajo »

gradius12 wrote:
Tue Jun 29, 2021 5:08 pm
here is my money part with you showing the adress of the anticheat it may be different adress locations

[Link]

anticheat 1 and anticheat 2 are there then you just follow the video with that knowledge
*facepalm*
k so i am stupid.
ok i found the 2 addresses. just like your screenshot. used Calculator to XoR the numbers and the value was correct.
now in the video he places a value Dword 0 in the anti cheat as far as i can tell. If that doesnt work then i got no other ideas

aaaand game crashed.
Seems if i disable the 2 anti cheats or change their value to 0. Game crashes.
BUT if i slightly edit 1 XOR to match a value, the hack works.
For example.
Anti cheat 1: 2072225162
Anti cheat 2: 2072124773
Gold: 112879
If i change AC1 to 2082225162 and then change the gold to the new XOR of 127803759. It works.
i was able to change my gold to 9999999998 by making the values 8byte, AC1 9999999999 and AC2 1. I think that's the max value it will allow.
So... how do i give myself idk... 50,000,000,000 gold without having to calculate the XOR every single time?

Edit:
never mind. i just changed it all to Hex. Put FF FFFF FFFF XOR 1 = FF FFFF FFFE gold and i think that should be enough for the entire game.

Edit2: did i mention im a moron? that's exactly what he did in the video... but i didnt realize it. I thought he put 0 on both values, i didn't see that he only checked 1.

gradius12
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by gradius12 »

what he does in the video is ac 1 an ac 2 on 0 then changing money and AC2 to the value you want its pretty easy if you finally understand how it works took me also some time to understand how it works

nikolajo
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by nikolajo »

gradius12 wrote:
Wed Jun 30, 2021 9:15 pm
what he does in the video is ac 1 an ac 2 on 0 then changing money and AC2 to the value you want its pretty easy if you finally understand how it works took me also some time to understand how it works
yep.
now i just have to figure out why the XP hack doesnt work when i followed the exact method from the video.
Find value. 8 byte. Add 999. XP resets back to original. I checked the Code block and there is no anti-cheat that changes with the value.

Edit: well i got angry and basically i broke XP.
I used Changed/unchanged until i had about 80 addresses that always changed when i got XP. I said f*ck it. I selected all of them. Put 9999999999. Game crashed. I restarted the game. Im lvl 1500.
I guess sometimes brute force does work.

fluid
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by fluid »

Is it possible to change the value of magic find? :)