STN wrote:
Sun May 16, 2021 2:47 pm
eTheBlack wrote:
Fri May 14, 2021 6:41 pm
Found XP and Credits just fine, simple 4byte search

I assume Health would also be same, as your health number is shown in menu
Please don't bypass censor again.
He has standalone trainers.
But sure, I have no issue not mention it again.

But as would sunbeam say, its 2021, let's move on?

STN
Founder
Founder

Re: Mass Effect Legendary Edition

Post by STN »

eTheBlack wrote:
Sun May 16, 2021 6:00 pm
STN wrote:
Sun May 16, 2021 2:47 pm
eTheBlack wrote:
Fri May 14, 2021 6:41 pm
Found XP and Credits just fine, simple 4byte search

I assume Health would also be same, as your health number is shown in menu
Please don't bypass censor again.
He has standalone trainers.
But sure, I have no issue not mention it again.

But as would sunbeam say, its 2021, let's move on?
Those standalone trainers serve as best advertisement, he also refused to help fearless in anyway not to mention he's a willing accomplice with criminals.

The criminals zach and frank stole my engine and their criminal empire functions upon it, there won't be any moving on in this life or next.

Sunbeam never said that to me, he got ripped as well but not at my scale. He is not paid for his work to this day, didn't know that, huh?

So the words i use aren't hyperbole but accurate and just because you get "free" trainers doesn't mean that person isn't a scumbag without any morality.

Anyway, this is just pointless, nothing changes. Back to the topic

Kafua
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Kafua »

I'm a little surprised to see that no one has taken up the torch for this game yet in terms of making a table, modding thus far has been surface elements only like reshades/image replacers ect though there are mods trying to use the command console but whatever the devs did to the game has seemingly changed alot or removed many of commands from the original releases so we're stuck relying on tables and trainers for the time being. :/

zachillios
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by zachillios »

Kafua wrote:
Mon May 17, 2021 5:38 pm
I'm a little surprised to see that no one has taken up the torch for this game yet in terms of making a table, modding thus far has been surface elements only like reshades/image replacers ect though there are mods trying to use the command console but whatever the devs did to the game has seemingly changed alot or removed many of commands from the original releases so we're stuck relying on tables and trainers for the time being. :/
I can't speak for anyone else but this is why I won't: There's 3 games in this bundle all which each need a separate table. Additionally, the games have various errors that need fixed so they'll more than likely be patching them at least once which will break the table. In my experience, quite literally the minute that happens, people will be on here whining about it not working and demanding it to be fixed. Now multiply that by three and you'll see why that's not exactly appealing.

Rhark
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Rhark »

Kafua wrote:
viewtopic.php?f=5&t=16125 There's this at least, and I'm working on the other 2 also.

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

Kafua wrote:
With enough motivation, someone will. Unfortunately, skilled people who come up with Engine-level utilities and goodies often don't get to see or learn of the people selling their work on shady Discord servers :) As such, mine or any other's interest is < 0. Good luck!

aSwedishMagyar
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by aSwedishMagyar »

Kafua wrote:
The only way I'd be making anything for this bundle is if I get it for free (do not offer to gift it to me that's not what I meant). I'm not paying them for what is clearly a cash grab especially not when there is 0 discount for having the previous ME1 and ME2 games in my steam library. I also see many steam reviews stating the original bugs are still present and there is horrible support for mouse and keyboard so that's a double nope from me. I would actually urge people not to waste their money on these kinds of releases (I learned my lesson from KOA:RR being such a disappointing dump) but it's obvious people are willing to shell out cash for just about anything if it's hyped up enough.

martakakis
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by martakakis »

aSwedishMagyar wrote:
Mon May 17, 2021 7:27 pm
Kafua wrote:
The only way I'd be making anything for this bundle is if I get it for free (do not offer to gift it to me that's not what I meant). I'm not paying them for what is clearly a cash grab especially not when there is 0 discount for having the previous ME1 and ME2 games in my steam library. I also see many steam reviews stating the original bugs are still present and there is horrible support for mouse and keyboard so that's a double nope from me. I would actually urge people not to waste their money on these kinds of releases (I learned my lesson from KOA:RR being such a disappointing dump) but it's obvious people are willing to shell out cash for just about anything if it's hyped up enough.
You have no idea, how many people would disagree with your statement, and it would be nice to have table for ME2LE too, as long there is no stable coalesced_int.bin editor so far.

aSwedishMagyar
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by aSwedishMagyar »

martakakis wrote:
Mon May 17, 2021 7:38 pm
You have no idea, how many people would disagree with your statement, and it would be nice to have table for ME2LE too, as long there is no stable coalesced_int.bin editor so far.
All that does is prove my point, people don't give a shit if it's garbage.

And instead of saying things like "it would be nice to have a table for ME2LE too", why don't you take this opportunity to learn how to make one yourself? You'd be surprised how easy it is to make a basic table for general things like Inf Health or Ammo.

Tiffany
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Tiffany »

zachillios wrote:
Sat May 15, 2021 3:45 pm
stabbyshinything wrote:
Sat May 15, 2021 5:52 am
Would it be possible to find paragon and renegade points?
Try this:

Code: Select all

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>
<CheatTable>
  <CheatEntries>
    <CheatEntry>
      <ID>26</ID>
      <Description>"Reputation Pointers"</Description>
      <Options moHideChildren="1"/>
      <LastState/>
      <VariableType>Auto Assembler Script</VariableType>
      <AssemblerScript>{ Game   : MassEffect1.exe
  Version: 
  Date   : 2021-05-15
  Author : Zach

This script does blah blah blah
}

[ENABLE]

aobscanmodule(PARA_PT,MassEffect1.exe,8B 04 90 C3 33 C0 C3 CC CC CC CC) // should be unique
alloc(newmem,$1000,"MassEffect1.exe"+AB9730)
globalalloc(PARAPT,4)
label(code)
label(return)

newmem:
push rax
lea rax,[rax+rdx*4]
mov [PARAPT],rax
pop rax
code:
  mov eax,[rax+rdx*4]
  ret 
  xor eax,eax
  jmp return

PARA_PT:
  jmp newmem
  nop
return:
registersymbol(PARA_PT)

[DISABLE]

PARA_PT:
  db 8B 04 90 C3 33 C0

unregistersymbol(PARA_PT)
dealloc(newmem)
dealloc(PARAPT)
{
// ORIGINAL CODE - INJECTION POINT: "MassEffect1.exe"+AB9730

"MassEffect1.exe"+AB971C: CC                          -  int 3 
"MassEffect1.exe"+AB971D: CC                          -  int 3 
"MassEffect1.exe"+AB971E: CC                          -  int 3 
"MassEffect1.exe"+AB971F: CC                          -  int 3 
"MassEffect1.exe"+AB9720: 85 D2                       -  test edx,edx
"MassEffect1.exe"+AB9722: 78 10                       -  js MassEffect1.exe+AB9734
"MassEffect1.exe"+AB9724: 3B 51 78                    -  cmp edx,[rcx+78]
"MassEffect1.exe"+AB9727: 7D 0B                       -  jnl MassEffect1.exe+AB9734
"MassEffect1.exe"+AB9729: 48 8B 41 70                 -  mov rax,[rcx+70]
"MassEffect1.exe"+AB972D: 48 63 D2                    -  movsxd  rdx,edx
// ---------- INJECTING HERE ----------
"MassEffect1.exe"+AB9730: 8B 04 90                    -  mov eax,[rax+rdx*4]
"MassEffect1.exe"+AB9733: C3                          -  ret 
"MassEffect1.exe"+AB9734: 33 C0                       -  xor eax,eax
// ---------- DONE INJECTING  ----------
"MassEffect1.exe"+AB9736: C3                          -  ret 
"MassEffect1.exe"+AB9737: CC                          -  int 3 
"MassEffect1.exe"+AB9738: CC                          -  int 3 
"MassEffect1.exe"+AB9739: CC                          -  int 3 
"MassEffect1.exe"+AB973A: CC                          -  int 3 
"MassEffect1.exe"+AB973B: CC                          -  int 3 
"MassEffect1.exe"+AB973C: CC                          -  int 3 
"MassEffect1.exe"+AB973D: CC                          -  int 3 
"MassEffect1.exe"+AB973E: CC                          -  int 3 
"MassEffect1.exe"+AB973F: CC                          -  int 3 
}
</AssemblerScript>
      <CheatEntries>
        <CheatEntry>
          <ID>27</ID>
          <Description>"Renegade Points"</Description>
          <LastState Value="0" RealAddress="1750C7048"/>
          <VariableType>2 Bytes</VariableType>
          <Address>PARAPT</Address>
          <Offsets>
            <Offset>-4</Offset>
          </Offsets>
        </CheatEntry>
        <CheatEntry>
          <ID>28</ID>
          <Description>"Paragon Points"</Description>
          <LastState Value="300" RealAddress="1750C704C"/>
          <VariableType>2 Bytes</VariableType>
          <Address>PARAPT</Address>
          <Offsets>
            <Offset>0</Offset>
          </Offsets>
        </CheatEntry>
      </CheatEntries>
    </CheatEntry>
  </CheatEntries>
</CheatTable>
pachvara wrote:
Sat May 15, 2021 1:45 pm
stabbyshinything wrote:
Sat May 15, 2021 5:52 am
Would it be possible to find paragon and renegade points?
Infinite paragon/renegade glitch on Noveria still works.
Thank you for this. Made it a lot easier to find.
This seems to increase the bars in the character menu but doesn't seem to actually unlock charm/intimidate talents. Anyone know why?

eTheBlack
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by eTheBlack »

masseffectlegendaryedition/mods/9 at nexus
ME1LE commands [Link]
ME2LE commands [Link]
ME3LE commands [Link]

Kafua
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Kafua »

aSwedishMagyar wrote:
Mon May 17, 2021 7:27 pm

i won't defend the game, if you have no good reason to play it then its your choice, but i have enjoyed your tables for some other games i've played so thanks for that.

Turk
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Turk »

The nexus has a mod to enable the console.

Bocca
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Bocca »

Hi all,

Is it possible to edit the amount of talent points without needing it to go 99? I just would like to add 4 more points but I wasn't able to find it.

Thanks

EDIT: For those wondering the same as me, the console on Nexus work for this the command is: GiveTalentPoints X

eTheBlack
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by eTheBlack »

If people would read thread, you could see others are repeating what was already written.