Post by Rasta404 »

guggelhupf wrote:
Fri May 14, 2021 3:26 am
Rasta404 wrote:
Thu May 13, 2021 8:43 pm
1) I used CE 7.1
2) I attached CE 7.1 to the application of Infinitode 2
3) Make sure Scan Type is on Exact Value
4) Value Type on All (it's string but All makes it easier I guess)
5) Enter a game and place a tower
6) First scan for that towers damage value (and include decimals)
7) Upgrade the tower and scan again for the new damage value (Repeat until there's 2-3 values with USUALLY long decimal places)
8) Add all those values to the address list
9) Set the values to 100000000 and freeze them (click the box under "active" on the left side of the list)
Done.
Sometimes the tower damage resets back to normal so you might have to repeat the process but usually once abilities/levels are maxed it wont change back.
Sometimes the game crashes because of this but if you relaunch and don't touch the towers the values usually stay the same. If not, repeat from step 6.

If that doesn't work then I don't know what to tell ya ^_^
(Sorry if the explanation seemed pedantic or anything)
not sure if im just stupid... never had problems using cheat engine in a game, but this drives me crazy. you said "string" and "exact value", but with "string" i only have "search for text" as Scan Type.
Spoiler
than you are saying including decimals, so i guess you mean something like "8.02" ? btw do i need type a dot or a comma for this?

i dont get it :D

edit: nvm, found the tower values via "float" :)
omg I didn't realise. I've edited the original post, thank you for the correction :D (Sorry about that!)

notpikachu
Table Makers
Table Makers

Re: [Request] Infinitode 2

Post by notpikachu »

I created a thread on the table section here, which I think should complete the request.

LordOfShadows
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: [Request] Infinitode 2

Post by LordOfShadows »

I found a really easy way to edit tower values without needing a hack or a trainer. I just tested it on steam a few minutes ago as of 4/11/2022. Before booting up the game, go to your root game folder and open the folder marked "res" Scroll close to the bottom until you see "tower-stats.json" When it asks how you want to open the file choose to open it with the built-in windows program "Notepad" Ignore the values underneath sections of code for textures, that is for texture rendering and not related to tower stats. You can edit all tower stats as you please. (I am unsure where to find tower cost though) For example, we all know the range of the cannon is quite small so let's fix that. All the towers are organized alphabetically in the file structure. Go to this section in the code for cannon range:

"stats": {
"RANGE": {
"gvMultipliers": [
"TOWERS_RANGE",
"TOWER_CANNON_RANGE"
],
"values": [

By looking we can tell the separate values increase gradually which with a bit of thought, implies the value increase comes from upgrading the tower. Those are rookie numbers! Let's work on that!

"stats": {
"RANGE": {
"gvMultipliers": [
"TOWERS_RANGE",
"TOWER_CANNON_RANGE"
],
"values": [

That's better. The cannon actually shoots its shells instead of dropping them in front of itself now! Now hit CTRL + S and you are ready to play the game! If you ever feel like undoing the changes, even if you forget the default values, follow these simple steps:

1 - Run Steam
2 - Right-click on the game in your library.
3 - Choose "Properties".
4 - Select the "Local Files" tab
5 - Click "Verify Integrity of Game Files"

I know this isn't a hack or trainer, but it is a start. I hope it helps everyone out!