[Request] Dragon Quest Builders 2 - Windows/XBGP

Ask about cheats/tables for single player games here
FFWhited
Noobzor
Noobzor

[Request] Dragon Quest Builders 2 - Windows/XBGP

Post by FFWhited »

Request for a cheat table/trainer for Dragon Quest Builders 2 on Windows / Xbox Game Pass.

ABUHMED1991
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: [Request] Dragon Quest Builders 2 - Windows/XBGP

Post by ABUHMED1991 »

+1

DrummerIX
ViP
ViP

Post by DrummerIX »

I did a table for Steam. Might have time to take a look at this version. Knowing how these games work, I'll probably have to start from scratch.

EDIT:
I probably won't have much time tonight to get started, but probably tomorrow.

DrummerIX
ViP
ViP

Post by DrummerIX »

This appears to have anti-cheat built in. Any injection even if it executes same code crashes the game. Seems like a big pain for a single player game.

jondeezie
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by jondeezie »

this is a bummer :(

DrummerIX
ViP
ViP

Post by DrummerIX »

I think I have another approach that might work for now, but it will be tomorrow before I can post something. Have to go to bed tonight.

SkittleDash
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by SkittleDash »

DrummerIX wrote:
Wed May 05, 2021 12:55 am
This appears to have anti-cheat built in. Any injection even if it executes same code crashes the game. Seems like a big pain for a single player game.
That might just be you. I've been able to do basic cheats such as changing my inventory values. And I even tried fearlessrevolution's trainer. Infinite health, hunger and stamina works. And yes, I can still connect to the servers just fine.

PureReality
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by PureReality »

SkittleDash wrote:
Wed May 05, 2021 3:04 am
DrummerIX wrote:
That might just be you. I've been able to do basic cheats such as changing my inventory values. And I even tried fearlessrevolution's trainer. Infinite health, hunger and stamina works. And yes, I can still connect to the servers just fine.
Not just him, as I have tried various things as well, on top of even trying fearlessrevolution's trainer and couldn't get anything to work.

Even fearlessrevolution's trainer was just throwing errors about "Address not found, please try to restart the game & trainer" for pretty much every single option, even the infinite health/hunger/stamina which you claim works throws these messages..

SkittleDash
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by SkittleDash »

PureReality wrote:
Wed May 05, 2021 6:22 am
SkittleDash wrote:
DrummerIX wrote:
Not just him, as I have tried various things as well, on top of even trying fearlessrevolution's trainer and couldn't get anything to work.

Even fearlessrevolution's trainer was just throwing errors about "Address not found, please try to restart the game & trainer" for pretty much every single option, even the infinite health/hunger/stamina which you claim works throws these messages..
This is pretty strange. I'm clueless to what's happening. If it's any help, the fearlessrevolution trainer I was using was the v1.7.1-v1.7.3. I also play in windowed mode if that helps too.

PureReality
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by PureReality »

SkittleDash wrote:
Wed May 05, 2021 7:39 am
PureReality wrote:
Wed May 05, 2021 6:22 am
SkittleDash wrote:

This is pretty strange. I'm clueless to what's happening. If it's any help, the fearlessrevolution trainer I was using was the v1.7.1-v1.7.3. I also play in windowed mode if that helps too.
Hmm that is pretty strange, it worked while in window mode, but not fullscreen nor fullscreen simulated.. but oh well we got an actual table now that works viewtopic.php?p=191288#p191288