Re: [Request] Total War: ROME REMASTERED

Post by armads »

BlackWing1977 wrote:
Tue May 11, 2021 2:43 pm
armads wrote:
Mon May 10, 2021 5:22 pm
BlackWing1977 wrote:
Sun May 09, 2021 3:32 am
Actually the old console commands in the Total War Rome still works.

add_money xxxxx (max 40000)
add_population "city name" xxxx (max 4000)
create_unit "city name or general name" "unit name" x x x x (1st number is qty, max I think 5 only, the rest is experience max 9, weapon level max maybe 3 for gold since they have bronze, silver and gold but i always put 9 though, armour same as arms)

so a typical command units of max experience will be
create_unit Arretium "roman princeps" 4 9 3 3
while number of units you can create each time is max at 5, but you can repeat the same command as many times as you need, just press up arrow to bring up the last used command.

process_cq "city name" (clear the queue of building constructions, it will get it build immediately)
process_rq "city name" (clear the queue of recruitment, I remember this command did not work in the old Rome)
True.

However, using romeshell commands disables achievements, which isn't great.
Yeah I noticed that too... :oops: so today I turn on the fearlessrevolution trainer.. but I crashed about 2 times, not sure if it is related though.
the issue with the fearlessrevolution trainer, as far as I can tell, is that two things seem to crash it.

1. seemingly anything to do with ship combat, specifically regeneration or movement
2. using the army regeneration feature in general

that's why I'm hoping there's a table for it. because I doubt fearlessrevolution will ever update it.

pacifista
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by pacifista »

sh1t, I cant create any ships somehow..

to those wondering how to create units, i just still want to post here.

the example command is

create_unit Capua "roman auxillia" 1 9 3 3

this means create 1 unit in capua with 9 experience 3 weapon and 3 armor level which is max for any unit can get.

i share this because there are a bit unclear and old instructions. Sorry about the unnecesssary info. The first city letter is always big.

Btw I guess i've found a way to give a trait to our merchant. You guys know that they come with such title like

Herennius of Messana or Herennius of Capua, so what i did was;

give_trait Herennius GoodMerchant 4 this simply worked.

XDAvenger93
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by XDAvenger93 »

give_trait this is the universal cure for trying to figure out names

just make sure you have the agent/general you want selected, he is solo in his stack if general and of course, is on the world map, not in a city.

BlackWing1977
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by BlackWing1977 »

pacifista wrote:
Wed May 12, 2021 9:33 pm
sh1t, I cant create any ships somehow..

to those wondering how to create units, i just still want to post here.

the example command is

create_unit Capua "roman auxillia" 1 9 3 3

this means create 1 unit in capua with 9 experience 3 weapon and 3 armor level which is max for any unit can get.

i share this because there are a bit unclear and old instructions. Sorry about the unnecesssary info. The first city letter is always big.

Btw I guess i've found a way to give a trait to our merchant. You guys know that they come with such title like

Herennius of Messana or Herennius of Capua, so what i did was;

give_trait Herennius GoodMerchant 4 this simply worked.
I remember I can create ship in the old game... but you need a point of reference.. and in this case... an existing ship captain name... you need to create ship under that general name.. then feel free to remove the old ships in the stack..

BlackWing1977
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by BlackWing1977 »

armads wrote:
Tue May 11, 2021 8:42 pm
BlackWing1977 wrote:
Tue May 11, 2021 2:43 pm
armads wrote:
Mon May 10, 2021 5:22 pm

True.

However, using romeshell commands disables achievements, which isn't great.
Yeah I noticed that too... :oops: so today I turn on the fearlessrevolution trainer.. but I crashed about 2 times, not sure if it is related though.
the issue with the fearlessrevolution trainer, as far as I can tell, is that two things seem to crash it.

1. seemingly anything to do with ship combat, specifically regeneration or movement
2. using the army regeneration feature in general

that's why I'm hoping there's a table for it. because I doubt fearlessrevolution will ever update it.
I use the army regeneration feature all the time.. there are times it crash and times where it didn't, same for the navy conflict...

BlackWing1977
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by BlackWing1977 »

Hmm I dunno if it is related to the trainer.. but a few times I crashed when I was trying to save.. and when I go back and try to load the save file.. it become corrupted... then lost whatever progress I did... in that turn since the last record is before you did anything.

pacifista
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by pacifista »

BlackWing1977 wrote:
Sun May 16, 2021 11:56 am
Hmm I dunno if it is related to the trainer.. but a few times I crashed when I was trying to save.. and when I go back and try to load the save file.. it become corrupted... then lost whatever progress I did... in that turn since the last record is before you did anything.
yeah yeah, my save game corrupted once because of the fearlessrevolution trainer but overall it is doing a superb job.

Larkez
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Larkez »

What is happening with the cheat table? I thought Recifense was working on it but still nothing. Is weird as he usually made the tables at least 1 or 2 days after the game's release.
I know we also have that 2 or 3 trainers, but I don't want to use them as many users say it corrupted their saves and crashes their games, a cheat table probably would be safer

armads
Cheater
Cheater

Post by armads »

I really would like to see a table by him. Or anyone really.

Honestly, I don't know how similar the one for the 1.6 version is code wise. I wonder if he or someone could just update it rather than make a new one? Because according to the devs, the game is the same under the hood? I can't verify that however.

VonConler12
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by VonConler12 »

was there a update today?

Bck626
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Bck626 »

Any have any news on any table? hope for Recifense make one he is the best!

armads
Cheater
Cheater

Post by armads »

VonConler12 wrote:
Tue Jun 01, 2021 10:08 pm
was there a update today?
There was, yes. It's now version 2.1. so the fearlessrevolution trainer is out of date anyway. Would be good to see a table for this game.

VonConler12
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by VonConler12 »

pls update

armads
Cheater
Cheater

Post by armads »

So, the current version of the table is bugged and doesn't work correctly. It causes a major slow down to the point that the game essentially crashes.

Since it seems like the game is not going to get another update, can the table be fixed for this game? It would certainly be nice, though I know he's busy.

kekeface123
Cheater
Cheater

Post by kekeface123 »

hello bumping this ...the cheat engine table doesnt work properly. crashes a lot..like a lot. sometimes from a single cheat ''aka money cheat''>2-3 turns pass>crash