[Request] Idle Industry Idle Game

Ask about cheats/tables for single player games here
demonicman1147
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

[Request] Idle Industry Idle Game

Post by demonicman1147 »

Hey! Was wondering if there was any way to grab a trainer for this game.

Let me know!

LeFiXER
LeFixer
LeFixer

Re: [Request] Idle Industry Idle Game

Post by LeFiXER »

banditboioriginal
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by banditboioriginal »

Same, would be busting!

Zumtex
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Zumtex »

+1

prrovoss
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by prrovoss »

does anyone have the speedhack running with the current version of the game? it seems like they are preventing the speedhack since some update a few days ago

XXXX41XXXX
Cheater
Cheater

Post by XXXX41XXXX »

+1

aechcue
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by aechcue »

+1

GreenHouse
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by GreenHouse »

All values are doubles. Just do a search in between 'x' number and 'x' number, then do increased/decreased, and you'll find it easily. I don't like the engine that it uses, so the table is a 'No' from me.
EDIT: What you could do otherwise, is to check the Legends of Idleon post here, and do what it's done in that game. Unpack the app.asar file, and edit the game code and pack it again.

blankrd
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by blankrd »

GreenHouse wrote:
Sat Jun 19, 2021 9:59 pm
All values are doubles. Just do a search in between 'x' number and 'x' number, then do increased/decreased, and you'll find it easily. I don't like the engine that it uses, so the table is a 'No' from me.
EDIT: What you could do otherwise, is to check the Legends of Idleon post here, and do what it's done in that game. Unpack the app.asar file, and edit the game code and pack it again.
I've tried and didn't find a single value that I wanted to. Can you elaborate if you don't mind?

GreenHouse
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by GreenHouse »

blankrd wrote:
Sun Jun 20, 2021 11:54 am
I've tried and didn't find a single value that I wanted to. Can you elaborate if you don't mind?
I already elaborated. There's no much else to say. Double value, search value between, search increased/decreased. I did search for Cash and Gas, and I instantly found both.

rhsucaeast
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by rhsucaeast »

Are you searching on the latest version on steam? As when I attempt to search for values on the base application, that method doesnt return any changing values. I've tried on other processes the application uses, but have only found the value history locations that if you change it auto reverts back to original value.

XXXX41XXXX
Cheater
Cheater

Post by XXXX41XXXX »

GreenHouse wrote:
All values are doubles. Just do a search in between 'x' number and 'x' number, then do increased/decreased, and you'll find it easily.
I already found the values but they do not update in game whenever I change the cash value (for example), the game instantly removes the exact amount I added to my "treasury". Does this mean the game's memory is immuned to cheat engine ? :(

reddevil1003
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by reddevil1003 »

XXXX41XXXX wrote:
Sat Jul 03, 2021 9:52 am
GreenHouse wrote:
All values are doubles. Just do a search in between 'x' number and 'x' number, then do increased/decreased, and you'll find it easily.
I already found the values but they do not update in game whenever I change the cash value (for example), the game instantly removes the exact amount I added to my "treasury". Does this mean the game's memory is immuned to cheat engine ? :(
you are changing display values, which are overwritten by internal values. you need to search for internal values

XXXX41XXXX
Cheater
Cheater

Post by XXXX41XXXX »

reddevil1003 wrote:
Sat Jul 03, 2021 10:36 am
XXXX41XXXX wrote:
GreenHouse wrote:
you are changing display values, which are overwritten by internal values. you need to search for internal values
Ah yes it's obvious now that you say it :oops:
Any idea on how to find them ? I tried to start from unknown value, then play with the increase and decrease searches (while obviously make the value vary accordingly first in game), but with no success yet (tried once on each process related to the game). Thanks in advance if you can help ;)

reddevil1003
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by reddevil1003 »

XXXX41XXXX wrote:
Sun Jul 04, 2021 10:28 am
reddevil1003 wrote:
Sat Jul 03, 2021 10:36 am
XXXX41XXXX wrote:

Ah yes it's obvious now that you say it :oops:
Any idea on how to find them ? I tried to start from unknown value, then play with the increase and decrease searches (while obviously make the value vary accordingly first in game), but with no success yet (tried once on each process related to the game). Thanks in advance if you can help ;)

ok let me try ..