illusionbreaker
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

[Request] Space Wreck

Post by illusionbreaker »

Game Name: Space Wreck
Game Version: Demo

Link:

It's shaping up like a legendary RPG, and is a hit on RPGCodex.

Any knowledge gained on the demo should apply to the final release candidate.

I'd like a character attribute editor; searching 2b/4b/8b/float/double doesn't seem to work.

Kessem
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: [Request] Space Wreck

Post by Kessem »

I second that. I tried all searches I can think of, 2b/4b/8b/float/double, and also tried all. I tried doing "unknown Value" and still no go.
Game has a free demo at the moment, any taker?

HakariTenrai
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by HakariTenrai »

I'd like to "3rd" this one. I'd really like to be able to change the character's stats, but I'd settle for just fixing his health... but nothing works. single byte, 2b, 4b, 8b, float, double, or even unknown value searches.

Any help here would be appreciated.

chewfaimau
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by chewfaimau »

I was testing it too. Nothing was coming up. Any want to take a stab at it?

abbo1993
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by abbo1993 »

Tried everything and still no luck, whats with games being so hard to cheat on this days?

johnboy98
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by johnboy98 »

Just as a FYI to anyone looking into this, this game appears to have a 5 different processes.

abbo1993
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by abbo1993 »

johnboy98 wrote:
Sun Dec 05, 2021 6:42 am
Just as a FYI to anyone looking into this, this game appears to have a 5 different processes.
What do you mean?

johnboy98
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by johnboy98 »

When I was looking for values, Cheat engine showed 5 independent processes with the name Space Wreck. As far as I know, this means that the value in question could be located in any 5 of those processes but I could be wrong. I have scanned all 5 with but have found nothing. I did make some progress by scanning for strings and found some info about how the game structures the stats (all the 'special' stats are split into 3 values, one for the Gender bonus, one that is how many points were spent on it, and one that is the base level of the stat; seems to be always one. ) In case you want to find some of what I have found, do a string scan for "faction":"Hero" . Make sure to include the quotation marks. The values found by that search should lead to the memory location that defines the main character structure and nearby to it in memory is some NPC structures. It is sadly not the editable structures but is some data that is written to a file somewhere I believe in %appdata%.

For those looking to just cheat in a overpowered item, the item data is stored in a .js file in the game install folder and you can just modify it with notepad. By doing this method, it seems to affect all instances of that item, so if you give the item "piece of pipe" 100 damage, it will affect all the pipes in the universe if I am not mistaken, I have only done limited testing with this.

Hope this helps and sorry if its confusing.

abbo1993
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by abbo1993 »

johnboy98 wrote:
Wed Dec 08, 2021 3:09 am
When I was looking for values, Cheat engine showed 5 independent processes with the name Space Wreck. As far as I know, this means that the value in question could be located in any 5 of those processes but I could be wrong. I have scanned all 5 with but have found nothing. I did make some progress by scanning for strings and found some info about how the game structures the stats (all the 'special' stats are split into 3 values, one for the Gender bonus, one that is how many points were spent on it, and one that is the base level of the stat; seems to be always one. ) In case you want to find some of what I have found, do a string scan for "faction":"Hero" . Make sure to include the quotation marks. The values found by that search should lead to the memory location that defines the main character structure and nearby to it in memory is some NPC structures. It is sadly not the editable structures but is some data that is written to a file somewhere I believe in %appdata%.

For those looking to just cheat in a overpowered item, the item data is stored in a .js file in the game install folder and you can just modify it with notepad. By doing this method, it seems to affect all instances of that item, so if you give the item "piece of pipe" 100 damage, it will affect all the pipes in the universe if I am not mistaken, I have only done limited testing with this.

Hope this helps and sorry if its confusing.
Do you know a way to change the character stats at character creation? or if its one of the 5 separate processes you wrote about?

johnboy98
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by johnboy98 »

Still working on that. I have even tried looking to change the stats in a save file but I can't seem to find one.

johnboy98
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by johnboy98 »

Update: The process that the inventory item count is stored in is the one that tends to take up 400-500mbs of memory. Also, inventory items are stored as 4 byte (this is for the amount of an item, no clue how to change an item into another one.)
Still no update on the Character stats.

Update #2: The Character stats are in the same process. To find the Attributes or Skills value, you have to look for (stat)-1. For example: Focus is at 3 so you look for 2 since 3-1=2. I think it corresponds to what was found in the (save?)data but I got no clue. Keep in mind, if the stat has a bonus from the gender, the number will be 2 lower instead of 1 lower then the displayed value. Also, the total points left to assign is a counter that counts up so if the counter shows 7, the real value is 0, 6 would be 1 and so forth. Skills also get a bonus point from the Attribute scores so you may want to find the skill first or simply just modify the points available instead of individual stats.

Revision to Update #2: Stats are 4 byte values, forgot to add that.

Hope this helps.

abbo1993
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by abbo1993 »

johnboy98 wrote:
Mon Dec 20, 2021 4:48 am
Update: The process that the inventory item count is stored in is the one that tends to take up 400-500mbs of memory. Also, inventory items are stored as 4 byte (this is for the amount of an item, no clue how to change an item into another one.)
Still no update on the Character stats.

Update #2: The Character stats are in the same process. To find the Attributes or Skills value, you have to look for (stat)-1. For example: Focus is at 3 so you look for 2 since 3-1=2. I think it corresponds to what was found in the (save?)data but I got no clue. Keep in mind, if the stat has a bonus from the gender, the number will be 2 lower instead of 1 lower then the displayed value. Also, the total points left to assign is a counter that counts up so if the counter shows 7, the real value is 0, 6 would be 1 and so forth. Skills also get a bonus point from the Attribute scores so you may want to find the skill first or simply just modify the points available instead of individual stats.

Revision to Update #2: Stats are 4 byte values, forgot to add that.

Hope this helps.
Thanks

masaykh
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by masaykh »

in game, once character creation option will appear:
select custom character
once screen with attributes and skill appear
press shift + ctrl + i
select console

copy & paste the following:
hero.charData.points = [19,0,0]
This will change available attributes to maximum possible

for skills:

Set manually melee and ranged to maximum (you will have 6 points to spend)
then execute:
hero.charData.sneak.bonuses.LVL1=3
hero.charData.melee.bonuses.LVL1=3
hero.charData.ranged.bonuses.LVL1=3
hero.charData.speech.bonuses.LVL1=3
hero.charData.scitec.bonuses.LVL1=3

click accept and play))

johnboy98
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by johnboy98 »

Well, that works too. I did not even consider looking for a console before hand. My question now is why does this console look so similar to the Google Chrome Console.

Either way, Thank you for this.

bill5499
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by bill5499 »

masaykh wrote:
Fri Dec 02, 2022 6:25 pm
in game, once character creation option will appear:
select custom character
once screen with attributes and skill appear
press shift + ctrl + i
select console

copy & paste the following:
hero.charData.points = [19,0,0]
This will change available attributes to maximum possible

for skills:

Set manually melee and ranged to maximum (you will have 6 points to spend)
then execute:
hero.charData.sneak.bonuses.LVL1=3
hero.charData.melee.bonuses.LVL1=3
hero.charData.ranged.bonuses.LVL1=3
hero.charData.speech.bonuses.LVL1=3
hero.charData.scitec.bonuses.LVL1=3

click accept and play))
Do you know if there's a command for increasing XP or trigger a level up?