[REQUEST] 鬼谷八荒 Tale of Immortal

Post by raxele123 »

Game Name: 鬼谷八荒 Tale of Immortal
Game Engine: Shrug
Game Version: Latest
Options Required: Shrug
Steam Website:
Official English version just came out!
Last edited by raxele123 on Tue Aug 31, 2021 12:35 am, edited 2 times in total.

Iwadoshi
Cheater
Cheater

Re: [REQUEST] 鬼谷八荒 (Tales of Immortal)

Post by Iwadoshi »

Up!
Character trait editor would be awesome to see for this game.

raxele123
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: [REQUEST] 鬼谷八荒 Tale of Immortal

Post by raxele123 »

So anyone up for it now? Official English came out.

notpikachu
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by notpikachu »

raxele123 wrote:
Tue Aug 31, 2021 12:36 am
Just in case, nobody pick this up as it's already been around 4+ months, my suggestion will be you or anybody check out the "Amateur Modding Avenue" discord group (it's was the un-official english translation mod before the official and no, I wasn't affiliated to it with the exception of helping minor stuff here and there as a normal member.) as there is a translated xiaoxing trainer which still works for the latest steam version (tested on 31.8.2021) on the "other mod" channel.

I owned the game and probably can make a cheat table but most of what I can think of (item spawing, ohk, health, teleport, learning, reveal map, etc) is already there except like 1 or 2 scripts like alchemist furnace durability and skill level modifier (don't want to get accuse of stealing :P ). No offense for anyone that want to try though ~ an open source is always better for future proofing.

raxele123
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by raxele123 »

notpikachu wrote:
Tue Aug 31, 2021 2:59 am
Just in case, nobody pick this up as it's already been around 4+ months, my suggestion will be you or anybody check out the "Amateur Modding Avenue" discord group (it's was the un-official english translation mod before the official and no, I wasn't affiliated to it with the exception of helping minor stuff here and there as a normal member.) as there is a translated xiaoxing trainer which still works for the latest steam version (tested on 31.8.2021) on the "other mod" channel.

I owned the game and probably can make a cheat table but most of what I can think of (item spawing, ohk, health, teleport, learning, reveal map, etc) is already there except like 1 or 2 scripts like alchemist furnace durability and skill level modifier (don't want to get accuse of stealing :P ). No offense for anyone that want to try though ~ an open source is always better for future proofing.
The xiaoxing trainer is messy when it comes to item spawning... I dunno. I'd rather someone from fearless take a gander at a full cheat table for this game rather than use a MTL translated trainer.

vfor5
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by vfor5 »

:D
notpikachu wrote:
Tue Aug 31, 2021 2:59 am
raxele123 wrote:
Tue Aug 31, 2021 12:36 am

sweendog55
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by sweendog55 »

I'm having trouble finding the "Amateur Modding Avenue" discord group. Anyone have an invite I can use?

notpikachu
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by notpikachu »

raxele123 wrote:
Tue Aug 31, 2021 6:14 am
The xiaoxing trainer is messy when it comes to item spawning... I dunno. I'd rather someone from fearless take a gander at a full cheat table for this game rather than use a MTL translated trainer.
Yes, the item is mostly machine translated sadly :? . I did create a nifty scanner and hook for the trainer though. The first script scan any item by highlight for it's english name and ID (only visual). The second will basically change any of the spawn item into what you want, as the trainer took advantage on invoking WorldUnitData.RewardPropItem. Anything more than that is just repetition if you asked me :D
sweendog55 wrote:
Wed Sep 01, 2021 2:09 pm
I'm having trouble finding the "Amateur Modding Avenue" discord group. Anyone have an invite I can use?
Not sure if I can share the invite here, please remove it if can't [Link]
You can also search that name on the game official discord and the invite should be just around the first search result.
Edit1: If you're missed the post above, the trainer should be in the other-mods channel under "Eight Desolations of Ghost Valley". You probably need to scroll up a bit as there's also different mod like clothing, event, etc.
Attachments
guigubahuang item scanner.CT
(5.94 KiB) Downloaded 1055 times

jombokits
Cheater
Cheater

Post by jombokits »

notpikachu wrote:
Wed Sep 01, 2021 3:06 pm
Yes, the item is mostly machine translated sadly :? . I did create a nifty scanner and hook for the trainer though. The first script scan any item by highlight for it's english name and ID (only visual). The second will basically change any of the spawn item into what you want, as the trainer took advantage on invoking WorldUnitData.RewardPropItem. Anything more than that is just repetition if you asked me :D
hi how do you use itemextender option with itemID and Quantity? doesn't seem to do anything for me.

notpikachu
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by notpikachu »

jombokits wrote:
Thu Sep 02, 2021 4:20 pm
hi how do you use itemextender option with itemID and Quantity? doesn't seem to do anything for me.
Not standalone ~ need to invoke/call the function "WorldUnitData.RewardPropItem" which I didn't put in the script :P . The simplest way is to spawn any item using the trainer while my script is enabled (it's called extender for a reason). Another way is to call the function via thread which is not exactly user friendly.

jombokits
Cheater
Cheater

Post by jombokits »

notpikachu wrote:
Thu Sep 02, 2021 4:53 pm
Not standalone ~ need to invoke/call the function "WorldUnitData.RewardPropItem" which I didn't put in the script :P . The simplest way is to spawn any item using the trainer while my script is enabled (it's called extender for a reason). Another way is to call the function via thread which is not exactly user friendly.
found a way to increase item quantity with this table just hover over the item you wanna multiply then copy and paste the id thats on the first option to the the itemextender put how many items you want in the quantity option then just buy any items from the store and you get the item you want instead of the one you bought.

notpikachu
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by notpikachu »

jombokits wrote:
Fri Sep 03, 2021 9:14 am
found a way to increase item quantity with this table just hover over the item you wanna multiply then copy and paste the id thats on the first option to the the itemextender put how many items you want in the quantity option then just buy any items from the store and you get the item you want instead of the one you bought.
Nice job :D . Tbh, I didn't know that, but the buy function probably related to that main function that I said earlier. I already finished the game though, so a bit reluctant to play it again before they update to last cultivation tier (didn't saw in the changelog so I might be wrong on this).

KS212
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by KS212 »

Just picked this up... the xiaoxing trainer can actually be used as an injector in conjunction with notpikachu's table.

Use the highlight to highlight something you want, enter in the ID in the 2nd section and the quantity and freeze it (freezing is important here) then use xiaoxing's trainer, go to the item section and inject anything, doesn't matter what, just give yourself anything. It will then give you whatever item ID you've frozen instead as the table's freeze overrides the trainer's inject.

MagnusOZi
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by MagnusOZi »

@KS212 which trainer you using with the table?

KS212
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by KS212 »

MagnusOZi wrote:
Sat Sep 04, 2021 9:05 am
@KS212 which trainer you using with the table?
This one: [Link]