Humankind Victor open beta

Ask about cheats/tables for single player games here
Arcos
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Humankind Victor open beta

Post by Arcos »

Hey guys,

I was trying to make some cheats for this game, but it fills my ram everytime i try to use unknown search.

It would be nive any kind of values you can get, science, movements; this kind of stuff

Darkedone02
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Humankind Victor open beta

Post by Darkedone02 »

+1

edit: yeah simple edits like money, i've tried to do that ,found the value of it (3 values), change it 99999, but watch as it raises to 99999 and reset to default immediately. so there is something that is preventing cheating normally.

Arcos
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Arcos »

As far i can tell there is some kind of anti cheat built in, try to check it on mono.

How you found those values? Cause direct searchs didn't helped me

Darkedone02
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Darkedone02 »

Arcos wrote:
Mon Apr 26, 2021 2:36 pm
As far i can tell there is some kind of anti cheat built in, try to check it on mono.

How you found those values? Cause direct searchs didn't helped me
i only searched for gold, its on a float value last i recalled.

Synapse-XII
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Synapse-XII »

Same here !
I searched for float values. With previous Amplitude Studios games I had some trouble with rounding of the float so I always search value between +1 -1 of my goal (if I have 10 gold I search for a float between 9 and 11)

I was able to find 3 values every time (tried with gold and influence) but unlike the Endless Games changing the values here doesn't work.

That's where I'm stuck, my PC can't handle unknown values properly with this game and I don't have the knowledge for anything more complex than basic searches.. I hope someone comes here and help us ! I played the first opendev without cheats but this time I would love to mess around

Arcos
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Arcos »

This 3 values are not the field we are looking for, the best way to do something with this game is with mono.
I'm trying, but i'm very inexperienced on mono.

Aporie
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Aporie »

Found much in mono, but have no idea how to make a table out of that.

The 'anti cheat' in this game is simply a second state that remembers the previous amount and as such both values have to be edited to the same amount. And the second value can't be found with a simple in CE.

AlcIIItheMan
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by AlcIIItheMan »

Hey guys! I want to help too.
Have you seen this thread from another game back in 2012. They ran into the exact same problem and break the problem out and reach a solution. It's only three pages long and pretty clean.

[Link]

Basically, it shows how you must find the original, hidden, core "gold" value that is feeding those three values you are finding. Once you find that hidden value using Cheat Engine, you can modify your gold succesfully.

Sadly, I am having problems with the step where I gotta find the "call" command of the address.

Let me know if this helps or you are interested in me sharing more detailed information from my progress with Humankind.

Cheers.
Arcos wrote:
Tue Apr 27, 2021 12:47 pm
This 3 values are not the field we are looking for, the best way to do something with this game is with mono.
These ARE the field we are looking for. They will lead us to the original Hex value that is feeding them the correct gold value every time you make a move on the game. I have so much detailed info from my findings. Ask away if anyone is interested and is willing to help!

Cheers
Aporie wrote:
Wed Apr 28, 2021 1:51 pm

The 'anti cheat' in this game is simply a second state that remembers the previous amount and as such both values have to be edited to the same amount. And the second value can't be found with a simple in CE.
Yup! that pretty much sums it up but the solution is simpler than you think. My comments are under review right now, so I hope you see the other two. I'm new here, but have found awesome info that may help us find a solution.

Cheers.

Arcos
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Arcos »

AlcIIItheMan wrote:
Fri Apr 30, 2021 5:14 am
Have you seen this thread from another game back in 2012. They ran into the exact same problem and break the problem out and reach a solution. It's only three pages long and pretty clean.

[Link]

Basically, it shows how you must find the original, hidden, core "gold" value that is feeding those three values you are finding. Once you find that hidden value using Cheat Engine, you can modify your gold succesfully.

Sadly, I am having problems with the step where I gotta find the "call" command of the address.

Let me know if this helps or you are interested in me sharing more detailed information from my progress with Humankind.

Cheers.
Arcos wrote:
These ARE the field we are looking for. They will lead us to the original Hex value that is feeding them the correct gold value every time you make a move on the game. I have so much detailed info from my findings. Ask away if anyone is interested and is willing to help!

Cheers
Aporie wrote:

Yup! that pretty much sums it up but the solution is simpler than you think. My comments are under review right now, so I hope you see the other two. I'm new here, but have found awesome info that may help us find a solution.

Cheers.
It is really unlike to work this way, this game acutally work in different threads. So you have one thread that store the values and one that works like a server and makes the calculations based on values that it pushs from the other file. So this take alot of effort to just get influence and money, it shoul be possible to work around the tons of operands though.

In this case is easier to just nop when the game calls for the "Pay" since it has a ton of operands to make tha value work. Get this kind of value is a work for people who really know how to push this values without breaking the game.
It should be possible to just inject a new function that is called when open the empire menu and push the values from the c-sharp using mono.

AlcIIItheMan
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by AlcIIItheMan »

ok, even if your idea is easier... is it doable? do we have the tools to do it?

Even if it's easier, it's useless if it's just theory.

Would you be able to provide me with the name of the tools I might need and the steps I need to take? It doesn't have to be detailed... I just didn't understand what you said on your last paragraph, all that lingo about "nop", "inject a new function", "c sharp" you mean C#, "mono".

Cheers.

AlcIIItheMan
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by AlcIIItheMan »

Arcos wrote:
Fri Apr 30, 2021 2:13 pm
AlcIIItheMan wrote:

[Link]

Cheers.
Arcos wrote:

Cheers
Aporie wrote:

Cheers.
It is really unlike to work this way, this game acutally work in different threads. So you have one thread that store the values and one that works like a server and makes the calculations based on values that it pushs from the other file. So this take alot of effort to just get influence and money, it shoul be possible to work around the tons of operands though.

In this case is easier to just nop when the game calls for the "Pay" since it has a ton of operands to make tha value work. Get this kind of value is a work for people who really know how to push this values without breaking the game.
It should be possible to just inject a new function that is called when open the empire menu and push the values from the c-sharp using mono.
I just did a bit of research on "mono". From what I understand now, mono is part of cheat engine correct? That is what I have been using all this time... that tool.

viewtopic.php?f=16&p=189769

Arcos
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Arcos »

AlcIIItheMan wrote:
Fri Apr 30, 2021 3:16 pm
Arcos wrote:
AlcIIItheMan wrote:

[Link]

Cheers.

Cheers

Cheers.

I just did a bit of research on "mono". From what I understand now, mono is part of cheat engine correct? That is what I have been using all this time... that tool.

viewtopic.php?f=16&p=189769
I already made a cheat that make the game don't pay with money and people, but this game is not easy to work with even with mono.

Well, mono is a software framework and cheat engine can read this structure and show based on class, function, methods and fields. In this case we need something that have the method we want no nop ou get what ever ir is, in this game the values for anything is really messed up by a huge amount of operators. The easy way to do anything in this game is to nop these functions related to "pay".

AlcIIItheMan
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by AlcIIItheMan »

ok bro,
Found it. It is actually quite simple.
You must first do a scan for the number of gold you have in "4 bytes" and when you type in the number of gold you have, add three zeros to the number. So if you have 5 gold, you will scan for a value of "5,000" in 4 bytes.
Also, there is no possible way to narrow down your scans to just one... Humankind has the gold value, culture value, and food values repeated over and over again in different addresses.
For food in the nomad stage, there are only two values. For gold and culture, there are like 10 different values with those amounts for each one, but only a specific one has to be changed. You can change all 10 results, if you want, with the amount desired and nothing bad will happen, the cheat will still work. The game might get a bit buggy, but still playable and enjoyable. Remember: you must add three zeros to whatever amount you type in.
If you want to find the true value out of the ten results you get that actually changes your gold or culture, then you must change one of them in cheat engine and then try to move one of your units even if your unit has no more move points to move. Only after you try to move a unit, will the amount on the game change too. Reason: Every time you try move any of your units, even if it doesn't have any more moves left, the game refreshes your money, culture, and food amounts.
Hope this helps, let me know if you have further questions.
Cheers.

drunkenmonkey
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by drunkenmonkey »

AlcIIItheMan wrote:
Sun May 02, 2021 3:57 pm
Found it. It is actually quite simple.
You must first do a scan for the number of gold you have in "4 bytes" and when you type in the number of gold you have, add three zeros to the number. So if you have 5 gold, you will scan for a value of "5,000" in 4 bytes.
Also, there is no possible way to narrow down your scans to just one... Humankind has the gold value, culture value, and food values repeated over and over again in different addresses.
For food in the nomad stage, there are only two values. For gold and culture, there are like 10 different values with those amounts for each one, but only a specific one has to be changed. You can change all 10 results, if you want, with the amount desired and nothing bad will happen, the cheat will still work. The game might get a bit buggy, but still playable and enjoyable. Remember: you must add three zeros to whatever amount you type in.
Thanks for that, also works for science, finally got to the end of the tech tree to play with all the toys thanks to this before the open dev closes

Aporie
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Aporie »

Arcos wrote:

Well, but it was quite simple to change all sorts of values (money, influence, science, etc) just by setting the mono values for 'moneystock' and 'lastknowmoneystock' to the same value. Two simple values, nothing more.

But as I said, no idea how to make a table out of mono functions.