Cheater
Cheater

Re: Humankind Victor open beta

Post by Cybot »

Aporie wrote:
Fri May 07, 2021 1:12 pm
Arcos wrote:
Fri Apr 30, 2021 2:13 pm

It is really unlike to work this way, this game acutally work in different threads. So you have one thread that store the values and one that works like a server and makes the calculations based on values that it pushs from the other file. So this take alot of effort to just get influence and money, it shoul be possible to work around the tons of operands though.

In this case is easier to just nop when the game calls for the "Pay" since it has a ton of operands to make tha value work. Get this kind of value is a work for people who really know how to push this values without breaking the game.
It should be possible to just inject a new function that is called when open the empire menu and push the values from the c-sharp using mono.
Well, but it was quite simple to change all sorts of values (money, influence, science, etc) just by setting the mono values for 'moneystock' and 'lastknowmoneystock' to the same value. Two simple values, nothing more.

But as I said, no idea how to make a table out of mono functions.
Maybe you can add a screenshot where do you set these values.

Aporie
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Aporie »

When you dissect mono all the needed instances are found in the Amplitude.Mercury.Firstpass.dll branch.
For the standard stuff like gold, influence, bonus on ransack etc. it's all found with Amplitude.Mercury.Simulation.MajorEmpire.
Army stuff like movement, used movement (movementratio), combatstrength, etc. is found in Amplitude.Mercury.Simulation.Army.
Sure, it's a bit of a slog to find the right entry in all the instances found by a search. But it's all very reliable in this regard as the found addresses never change during gameplay. They only change on a new instance of the game.

But since I have no real experience with mono I have no idea how to bake this into a functioning table.

acecel
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by acecel »

I would also like a table :mrgreen: