• Item amount

Steam Website:

Thanks!

Cakey
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: [REQUEST] Cozy Grove

Post by Cakey »

Hoping to get this as well, for version 1.6.0 on Steam; with the same options available.

ApeDemon66
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by ApeDemon66 »

Here's what I got:
Cozy Grove.zip
Password: geo
Compressed with 7-Zip-zstd
(6.99 KiB) Downloaded 64 times
Only put together stuff related to items and currency. I attempted messing with game speed, more specifically the Time, and it syncs itself with your time and, when I changed the rate back and forth, it can change days and gets weird so I decided not to have it in the table. Never got to a point where I could test out crafting or however it works so I haven't made anything for that. You can find the addresses to edit currencies and item quantities in the Addresses area under Main -> Game State -> Player. Didn't have any other currencies so the offsets used in the pointer may or may not be accurate for other indexes.

Cakey
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Cakey »

Geo wrote:
Thu Apr 22, 2021 6:02 am
Here's what I got:
Cozy Grove.zip
Only put together stuff related to items and currency. I attempted messing with game speed, more specifically the Time, and it syncs itself with your time and, when I changed the rate back and forth, it can change days and gets weird so I decided not to have it in the table. Never got to a point where I could test out crafting or however it works so I haven't made anything for that. You can find the addresses to edit currencies and item quantities in the Addresses area under Main -> Game State -> Player. Didn't have any other currencies so the offsets used in the pointer may or may not be accurate for other indexes.
Thank you so much! Exactly what I was looking for.

shichirobei
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by shichirobei »

Geo wrote:
Here's what I got:
Cozy Grove.zip
Hello, can you share what is the currency index value?. I can't find it. Thanks for the table!.

waltermittie
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by waltermittie »

Geo wrote:
Here's what I got:
Cozy Grove.zip
Hi, I'm pretty new to cheat engine but I've used a handful before. I haven't used one like this. How do I find the addresses under those settings? Or am I making a newbie mistake and there's a tutorial that I can reference.

0wlet
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by 0wlet »

Geo wrote:
Here's what I got:
Cozy Grove.zip
thank you so much ! this is amazing

ardaallus
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by ardaallus »

Thanks for the work! But its not working with version 1.6.2....