[Request] Satisfactory - Update 4

Ask about cheats/tables for single player games here
Specula
Cheater
Cheater

[Request] Satisfactory - Update 4

Post by Specula »

Since the new major update to Satisfactory this week, all remaining tables for Satisfactory are broken. There do not appear to be any intentions to update the tables.

Is it possible to ask for a new table for Satisfactory Version CL#150216?
Hoping for at least the following functions:
- Fly/noclip
- Free building without required materials
- Unlimited power/buildings require no power.

Thanks!

Darkedone02
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: [Request] Satisfactory - Update 4

Post by Darkedone02 »

Specula wrote:
Fri Apr 16, 2021 2:18 am
Since the new major update to Satisfactory this week, all remaining tables for Satisfactory are broken. There do not appear to be any intentions to update the tables.

Is it possible to ask for a new table for Satisfactory Version CL#150216?
Hoping for at least the following functions:
- Fly/noclip
- Free building without required materials
- Unlimited power/buildings require no power.

Thanks!
There is a mod that does that now, look up fiscit app on google, it will take you to a website that lets you download a mod manager, and when you install the mod manager, look up easy cheats, and you should have everything you wanted there plus more.

Specula
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Specula »

Darkedone02 wrote:
Fri Apr 16, 2021 2:30 am
There is a mod that does that now, look up fiscit app on google, it will take you to a website that lets you download a mod manager, and when you install the mod manager, look up easy cheats, and you should have everything you wanted there plus more.
Modding also restricts access to my game should I wish to host for friends or other players, unless they too use mods (which none of my friends do). Hence why I was requesting a table for single player play only.

Darkedone02
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Darkedone02 »

Specula wrote:
Fri Apr 16, 2021 4:13 am
Darkedone02 wrote:
Modding also restricts access to my game should I wish to host for friends or other players, unless they too use mods (which none of my friends do). Hence why I was requesting a table for single player play only.
Set a profile for vanilla, with no mods, and set one up with mods. Problem solved.

Specula
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Specula »

Darkedone02 wrote:
Fri Apr 16, 2021 6:03 am
Specula wrote:
Fri Apr 16, 2021 4:13 am
Darkedone02 wrote:
Set a profile for vanilla, with no mods, and set one up with mods. Problem solved.
Make two incompatible save files and double the effort. Problem NOT solved. New problems created.

STN
Founder
Founder

Post by STN »

Darkedone02 wrote:
He doesn't want mods and neither do many other people so can you please stop plugging this mod site that constantly steals our tables?

I am really tired of people suggesting mods or trainers in every other thread, its fine every now and then but when someone is asking for an update to an existing table then it's unhelpful, off-topic and downright rude to suggest they look elsewhere for mods and give up on tables here.

I know you're trying to be helpful and its appreciated but read this topic from beginning to end and think were you being helpful or derailing the thread?
Specula wrote:
You would have a better chance of an update if you had posted this in table thread than make a new thread. Just clutters the forums and missed by table maker/people willing to update as most of the time table makers just check their threads and not every topic that's made here.

Lixian
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Lixian »

Here's the link: viewtopic.php?t=15857
Dunno if linking is allowed. But I guess mod will delete if not allowed.

Darkedone02
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Darkedone02 »

STN wrote:
Sat Apr 17, 2021 6:22 am
Darkedone02 wrote:
He doesn't want mods and neither do many other people so can you please stop plugging this mod site that constantly steals our tables?

I am really tired of people suggesting mods or trainers in every other thread, its fine every now and then but when someone is asking for an update to an existing table then it's unhelpful, off-topic and downright rude to suggest they look elsewhere for mods and give up on tables here.

I know you're trying to be helpful and its appreciated but read this topic from beginning to end and think were you being helpful or derailing the thread?
Specula wrote:
You would have a better chance of an update if you had posted this in table thread than make a new thread. Just clutters the forums and missed by table maker/people willing to update as most of the time table makers just check their threads and not every topic that's made here.
Yeah i'm trying to be helpful, but I don't know the whole "this site steals our trainers/tables" when they just make mods.... never heard about that news...

STN
Founder
Founder

Post by STN »

Darkedone02 wrote:
Sat Apr 17, 2021 9:51 pm
Yeah i'm trying to be helpful, but I don't know the whole "this site steals our trainers/tables" when they just make mods.... never heard about that news...
Thought it was nexus. But you catch my drift. Please no offtopics especially when the OP doesn't want it, this isn't specifically for you, i have seen other people do it too and its annoying.

Akira
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Akira »

Uploaded my Table here:
viewtopic.php?p=195957#p195957