[REQUEST] Saga Frontier Remastered

Ask about cheats/tables for single player games here
SpookyOh
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: [REQUEST] Saga Frontier Remastered

Post by SpookyOh »

Wow you are miles ahead of me >< took me awhile to find my credit value @_@ then I saved my list, reloaded game and it wasn't there right value it seems. Thankful others are working on this!

ephemeral9
Cheater
Cheater

Post by ephemeral9 »

SpookyOh wrote:
Fri Apr 16, 2021 5:36 pm
Wow you are miles ahead of me >< took me awhile to find my credit value @_@ then I saved my list, reloaded game and it wasn't there right value it seems. Thankful others are working on this!
I hit that roadblock as well with the pointerscan feature on CE. I've no idea how to make AOB scan scripts or anything like that, or I'd at least share a table with what I've found/got.

fmalust
Cheater
Cheater

Post by fmalust »

It'd be cool if we could also edit the party line-up too, since some characters are exclusive to other characters only, or can't be recruited by other characters!

Hylician Legend
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Hylician Legend »

hisvileness wrote:
Thu Apr 15, 2021 7:24 pm
Game Name: Saga Frontier Remastered
Game Engine: ??
Game Version: ??
Options Required: Cheat Table with:
  • -Inf HP
    - InfLP
    - Max HP/LP
    - Max Stats
    -Character stat pointers
    - Always Buff
    - Have All Items (Exclude Goods)
    - Learn Art/Techs fast
Game/Steam Website:
Other Info:

DominusDolor wrote:
Thu Apr 15, 2021 11:16 pm
-Inf HP
- Inf LP
- Max HP/LP
-Character stat pointers
- Have All Items (possibly 50x of everything?)
- Learn Art/Techs fast
- All spells mastered (Like getting every spell in the game for the character on screen)
- All Arts/Techs mastered
- All region map unlocked
- Gold pointer
- One Shot Kill

The psx version had some super amazing codes hanging out there for it and would be rocking if we could have that on here also =) please and thank you

Gonna second these. But if someone makes a have all items cheat, please make sure that key items aren't included as those can generally mess up game progress.

ephemeral9
Cheater
Cheater

Post by ephemeral9 »

So I may have found spark/stat up values for enemies. If someone who knows actually how to sort this out, it's +11A from the enemy's current health value for spark and +11B for stat up. The only thing is, the data is overall reset when battle ends.

Silverius
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Silverius »

I was able to confirm that money is 4 bytes and HP/JP/WP is 2 bytes for those wanting to use Cheat Engine while we don't have a table yet.

Also, +1 on this.

Bluezinger
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Bluezinger »

+1 for this.

Just need stats edit and I'm good.

shootkingmsb
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by shootkingmsb »

Registered just to +1 this thread - this game is worth the table, it can be a bit harrowing for unexpecting/newer players looking to experience this title. Having trouble locating/identifying values myself and creating maps to keep my progress going - I got money found but lost the value like SpookyOh did, and the only thing I'm interested in truly is inventory modification and keeping myself alive in battles - otherwise, just happy to have a definitive version of this game and want to experience it all without worrying about being 150% properly prepared for all battles 99.9% of the time...

Plus, tired of constantly resting to refill LP - god, that's annoying...

onipuck
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by onipuck »

shootkingmsb wrote:
Sat Apr 17, 2021 4:05 pm
Yeah, welcome to the SaGa series as a whole.

Silverius
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Silverius »

shootkingmsb wrote:
Sat Apr 17, 2021 4:05 pm
To be honest, it would be nice if there was a rare-to-find curative for healing lost LP, WP, & JP.

rkuzunoha
Cheater
Cheater

Post by rkuzunoha »

Tried my noob hands on doing a pointer scan for munny n first item slot quantity & modifier,
dunno if it will work for anyone else but ive tried it all on 7 characters n it works.
If the pointer shows ????? at first try walking to a different screen of the map.
For the items you need to exit item screen first to see the change after reentering.
How to get address for battle stats is still beyond me since its not static per play session, but ill keep looking.

SaGa Frontier Remastered.CT
(1.7 KiB) Downloaded 155 times

SpookyOh
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by SpookyOh »

rkuzunoha wrote:
Sat Apr 17, 2021 10:15 pm
Tried my noob hands on doing a pointer scan for munny n first item slot quantity & modifier,
dunno if it will work for anyone else but ive tried it all on 7 characters n it works.
If the pointer shows ????? at first try walking to a different screen of the map.
For the items you need to exit item screen first to see the change after reentering.
How to get address for battle stats is still beyond me since its not static per play session, but ill keep looking.

Yay, thanks! Backpacks for everyone \o/ was able to change slot 1 backpack to 99!

rkuzunoha
Cheater
Cheater

Post by rkuzunoha »

SpookyOh wrote:
Sat Apr 17, 2021 10:32 pm
Yay, thanks! Backpacks for everyone \o/ was able to change slot 1 backpack to 99!
Thank goodness it works for others :D

Edit : Sigh i did my best for the Battle stats but my skills are lacking n ended up with a wonky way attaching codes to characters n enemies. For the characters i only got it to highlight the stats for the current character ur inputting moves, while for the enemies i only got the address for the last character/enemies to take action so if u want the stat-up and spark value u have to make sure the enemy moves last to get its values(i did it by defending for one round). Hope you find a use for it at least even if its wonky.

(13.57 KiB) Downloaded 103 times

Kuraido777
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Kuraido777 »

Right, so after a lot of learning about generating pointer lists and in general being very confused, I seem to have got some more stuff working.
I also merged what @rkuzunoha has done so far, only renaming a few things and adding more QOL(like drop down menus for items and skills) to it, but I've generally left it untouched.

So atm, this table includes:
  • Changing credits
  • Changing Battle stats
  • Inventory Modifiers
  • First Character Skill Modifiers
  • First Character Equipment Modifiers
Hopefully someone with more skill will eventually take over this and add in all the neat patch codes from the PSX version :P
Attachments
(42.69 KiB) Downloaded 145 times

Makro5609
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Makro5609 »

rkuzunoha wrote:
Sat Apr 17, 2021 10:36 pm
SpookyOh wrote:
Sat Apr 17, 2021 10:32 pm
Thank goodness it works for others :D

Edit : Sigh i did my best for the Battle stats but my skills are lacking n ended up with a wonky way attaching codes to characters n enemies. For the characters i only got it to highlight the stats for the current character ur inputting moves, while for the enemies i only got the address for the last character/enemies to take action so if u want the stat-up and spark value u have to make sure the enemy moves last to get its values(i did it by defending for one round). Hope you find a use for it at least even if its wonky.

I've been using the CT and trying some other things with it, but the highlighted character didn't work as intended, and the spark Value and stat up value I'm not sure if it was working or not for me. I do have a lot learned before actually using this table tbh so I might no most of the attacks, but the sword techniques weren't being learned at all. I couldn't figure much out though to add.