Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: [REQUEST] Saga Frontier Remastered

Post by SpookyOh »

rkuzunoha wrote:
Sat Apr 17, 2021 10:36 pm
SpookyOh wrote:
Sat Apr 17, 2021 10:32 pm
Yay, thanks! Backpacks for everyone \o/ was able to change slot 1 backpack to 99!
Thank goodness it works for others :D

Edit : Sigh i did my best for the Battle stats but my skills are lacking n ended up with a wonky way attaching codes to characters n enemies. For the characters i only got it to highlight the stats for the current character ur inputting moves, while for the enemies i only got the address for the last character/enemies to take action so if u want the stat-up and spark value u have to make sure the enemy moves last to get its values(i did it by defending for one round). Hope you find a use for it at least even if its wonky.

SaGa Frontier Remastered.CT
Your best is amazing!! the last action was a bit tricky at first, but once I figured it out.. was able to edit my people one by one! Gave them all 30 LP \o/. A huge thank you for working on this game!

RaikamiKojin
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by RaikamiKojin »

Good evening, everyone! I registered just for this game. One of my favorite games. I can't really add anything to this, but I do have a question that may help others! Under the "Last Action Taken", how do I use the Spark Value? Could anyone assist me?

rkuzunoha
Cheater
Cheater

Post by rkuzunoha »

So i intended the last action taken for the enemies, here is how i use it by killing all monster with the exception of one and letting it take the last action in the round by everyone going in defense. Once you see their stat is populated by defferrianting between everyones HP you raise their HP to 9999 and put the spark value and stat up value to 255 so you can spam learning technique until ur skill slot is full then you kill em. Rinse n repeat

Edit : Ive added stats modifying to position 1 characters but i still implore you to not edit the human characters since it might mess with enemy progression, for monsters n mecs..... go nuts. Btw thanks Kuraido777 for the addition of codes thats a lot of work right there.

(65.83 KiB) Downloaded 114 times

SpookyOh
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by SpookyOh »

rkuzunoha wrote:
Sun Apr 18, 2021 8:09 am
So i intended the last action taken for the enemies, here is how i use it by killing all monster with the exception of one and letting it take the last action in the round by everyone going in defense. Once you see their stat is populated by defferrianting between everyones HP you raise their HP to 9999 and put the spark value and stat up value to 255 so you can spam learning technique until ur skill slot is full then you kill em. Rinse n repeat

Edit : Ive added stats modifying to position 1 characters but i still implore you to not edit the human characters since it might mess with enemy progression, for monsters n mecs..... go nuts. Btw thanks Kuraido777 for the addition of codes thats a lot of work right there.

You have made so much progress so fast!! this one is amazing!! Can edit slot 1 stats and abilities! I just keep moving people to slot 1 and editing them!
Any Chance you might make it so we can edit their sprite? I would love to be able to use Bride Emelia costume on others ^^ was an old Playstation code I used.

rkuzunoha
Cheater
Cheater

Post by rkuzunoha »

SpookyOh wrote:
Sun Apr 18, 2021 2:32 pm
You have made so much progress so fast!! this one is amazing!! Can edit slot 1 stats and abilities! I just keep moving people to slot 1 and editing them!
Any Chance you might make it so we can edit their sprite? I would love to be able to use Bride Emelia costume on others ^^ was an old Playstation code I used.
Maybe tomorrow after work ill take a look, or you could take a look yourself by moving around the codes near the stats address n editing them to see what happens. On the PSX the sprite address was near the stats right? Try it out n see. Btw the dropdown item, abilities n equipment is Kuraido777's contribution. Da guy made an account n his first post was that contribution, my hats off bruv.

ephemeral9
Cheater
Cheater

Post by ephemeral9 »

rkuzunoha wrote:
Sun Apr 18, 2021 2:50 pm
SpookyOh wrote:
Sun Apr 18, 2021 2:32 pm
Maybe tomorrow after work ill take a look, or you could take a look yourself by moving around the codes near the stats address n editing them to see what happens. On the PSX the sprite address was near the stats right? Try it out n see. Btw the dropdown item, abilities n equipment is Kuraido777's contribution. Da guy made an account n his first post was that contribution, my hats off bruv.
I could be wrong about this, but the first part of the stat block should have all the sprite, name and character data (for instance I found 010101 for Lute; changing those into 020202 made him Red). Keep in mind if you do this with your main character it 'may' have some issues down the line. I tried this with Lute and it made the on map sprite disappear.

SpookyOh
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by SpookyOh »

Oh goodness.. that is all alien to me. Will just wait and see if others who know what they are doing figure it out. It wasn't the party sprite that was changed, it was just the combat sprite.. then again, not sure if PC version can do the same kinda codes Playstation had.

ephemeral9
Cheater
Cheater

Post by ephemeral9 »

SpookyOh wrote:
Sun Apr 18, 2021 3:59 pm
Oh goodness.. that is all alien to me. Will just wait and see if others who know what they are doing figure it out. It wasn't the party sprite that was changed, it was just the combat sprite.. then again, not sure if PC version can do the same kinda codes Playstation had.
I'll take a look at that. Since the pointers and stuff are sorted at the moment, I should be able to just check to see which part is which. Checked with the table provided and it looks like it goes [Name][Combat Sprite][???]. Checked with Time Lord and the values are 19 19 01. Also, the character's race is +2 from base charisma. Changing mystics from x1 to x3 will basically make them able to learn techs and stuff. You may want to change their spark affinity list, it defaults to Blue's since his is 0.

Edit: Just tested with Annie, changed her to Alkaiser, including Ray Sword and all that. Just learned Shining Punch after using Ray Sword. Looks like the first value is name & party sprite and the second is battle sprite.

SpookyOh
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by SpookyOh »

ephemeral9 wrote:
Sun Apr 18, 2021 4:21 pm
SpookyOh wrote:
I'll take a look at that. Since the pointers and stuff are sorted at the moment, I should be able to just check to see which part is which. Checked with the table provided and it looks like it goes [Name][Combat Sprite][???]. Checked with Time Lord and the values are 19 19 01. Also, the character's race is +2 from base charisma. Changing mystics from x1 to x3 will basically make them able to learn techs and stuff. You may want to change their spark affinity list, it defaults to Blue's since his is 0.

Edit: Just tested with Annie, changed her to Alkaiser, including Ray Sword and all that. Just learned Shining Punch after using Ray Sword. Looks like the first value is name & party sprite and the second is battle sprite.
OoO this gives me hope ♥ !! Any chance you will share your sheet later for changing battle sprites? I am weird and like making my team healer Bride Emilia~ so she looks like a white mage, hehe.

ephemeral9
Cheater
Cheater

Post by ephemeral9 »

SpookyOh wrote:
Sun Apr 18, 2021 4:31 pm
ephemeral9 wrote:
Sun Apr 18, 2021 4:21 pm
SpookyOh wrote:

OoO this gives me hope ♥ !! Any chance you will share your sheet later for changing battle sprites? I am weird and like making my team healer Bride Emilia~ so she looks like a white mage, hehe.
I don't mind at all, I don't have the list sorted out yet, but I'll try and see if I can sort those out. Zaraktheus had the base character model values sorted, but no transformations. I'll see if I can't find at least Bride Emelia. I do want to say thank you to rkuzunoha and Kuraido777 for the pointers first and foremost. It's through their combined efforts that I can at least potentially share something.

Edit: Just found it. If you change the value to 2F you get Bride Emelia. I'll make some lists and throw up a table. Also found stat growth values for everyone, at least where they point to.

SpookyOh
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by SpookyOh »

Oh my gosh, so excited!! thanks!! I had no idea it would be possible on the remastered!!

ephemeral9
Cheater
Cheater

Post by ephemeral9 »

So here's the table with the edits (Map & Battle models, as well as the stat growth rates). If you change a Mystic to Half-Mystic, be sure to change the stat growths, they have 0s in all of 'em except for CHA & HP (except Time Lord with 0s in everything). I just added the pointers from changing the existing ones, so if it doesn't work feel free to let me know.
Attachments
(76.77 KiB) Downloaded 110 times

SpookyOh
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by SpookyOh »

ephemeral9 wrote:
Sun Apr 18, 2021 5:13 pm
So here's the table with the edits (Map & Battle models, as well as the stat growth rates). If you change a Mystic to Half-Mystic, be sure to change the stat growths, they have 0s in all of 'em except for CHA & HP (except Time Lord with 0s in everything). I just added the pointers from changing the existing ones, so if it doesn't work feel free to let me know.
Tested!! it works! So I changed Fuse's battle sprite to Emelia in bride outfit! in combat the name changes to Emelia, but I can live with that! thanks sooo much!! also huge thanks for the changing race and gender! just have one tiny question~ the stat growth, the higher it is the faster it gains?

EDIT: DO not change the hero battle sprite, makes the map sprite vanish O.o

ephemeral9
Cheater
Cheater

Post by ephemeral9 »

SpookyOh wrote:
Sun Apr 18, 2021 5:19 pm
ephemeral9 wrote:
Tested!! it works! So I changed Fuse's battle sprite to Emelia in bride outfit! in combat the name changes to Emelia, but I can live with that! thanks sooo much!! also huge thanks for the changing race and gender! just have one tiny question~ the stat growth, the higher it is the faster it gains?

EDIT: DO not change the hero battle sprite, makes the map sprite vanish O.o
Yeah I noticed the vanishing sprite too, added a warning in the table extras. As far as I know, the higher the stat growth, the faster they'll boost. I'm not sure if there's a max for it (other than 255 since it's a single byte), but the highest tier characters have around 33 in total points. Also forgot I added the BloodChalice stat dropdown (though you'll have to search for it, I'm horrible at pointers), so there's that.

Edit: Also added Gifts to the character stat block. Will refrain from updating the table just yet, still poking around with other things.

TheDarkAss
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by TheDarkAss »

ephemeral9 wrote:
Thank you for this, but for some reason or another, the stat section doesn't work for me. I can't change sprites or stats. I'm just given question marks in the value column.