[REQUEST] Saga Frontier Remastered

Ask about cheats/tables for single player games here
xc0329djoeiaj
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: [REQUEST] Saga Frontier Remastered

Post by xc0329djoeiaj »

hello.
I made a cheatengine script that makes monster skills sealable and changeable.

thanks!
(sorry for my bad English!)

image: [Link]
Attachments
SaGa Frontier Remastered aaa.ct
(1.48 KiB) Downloaded 252 times

xc0329djoeiaj
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by xc0329djoeiaj »

hello

My CE table is no longer working due to the game update, so I've posted a fixed version

thankss

hello!

here is some random number related cheats!

thanks!

Code: Select all

Monster PCs can freely Seal and re-Equip any Abilities they Know
Allow Alkaiser to Grow Stats
-modify HP grow success rate
-modify WP & JP grow success rate
-modify gun ability spark success rate
-modify human status grow success rate
-modify item drop rate
-modify mech ability download success rate
-modify monster ability absorb success rate
-modify spark and self-development success rate
and super thanks to [Link]!
it helped me a lot!
Attachments
SaGa Frontier Remastered 6806093_1.ct
new version
(23.8 KiB) Downloaded 420 times

DominusDolor
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by DominusDolor »

rkuzunoha wrote:
Wed Apr 21, 2021 9:04 am
SeriouslyNow wrote:
Tue Apr 20, 2021 9:44 pm
Tried out the Cheat Table, it works, sort of?

Editing the Credits is good, changes show up immediately, but the enemy stat editing doesn't register. The engine shows the edited stats, yet in-game I keep one-shooting the enemy that should have 9999 hp. Am I doing something wrong?

Thanks for making it anyways.
Yeah i forgot about this, its the same problem as the PSX version where the damage cannot exceed the max HP of the Char/Enemy in one hit or they will die regardless but for the Char as long as you freeze the value if they got hit again they auto resurrect as long as that damage also does not exceed the max HP.

Edit : Added the battle level of enemies as inspired by zeuklie789

SaGa Frontier Remastered.CT
SaGa Frontier Remastered (Learned Skills Standalone).CT

Can we get a table update for these two? they are not working since the update. And did we ever find out if there is any way of making the All Regions on the Map code for this game?

DominusDolor
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by DominusDolor »

I have a table with the two tables that stopped working combined into one table. So it could be updated if possible, Sadly I'm not talented enough to update it on my own =(
Attachments
SaGa Frontier Remastered Complete.CT
(443.86 KiB) Downloaded 433 times

eroneouswaylay
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by eroneouswaylay »

Would've had this up sooner, but PC Slot 1 battle HP gave me a hard time (I could only narrow it down to ~2m possible pointers or so.)

A few changes, I only have enemy manipulation codes for Slot 1 in battle because getting multiple enemies was trying my patience, but that should probably be sufficient for most purposes.

Known Skill codes--for some reason, everything else works dandy, but for Known Skill toggles, after you move the character into Slot 1, you have to exit/enter the menu for it to update in CE.

There is a header called "Diving", it's got enemy equipment and skill listings under it. Mostly useful for documenting new enemies, although if you want, feel free to goof around with giving enemies nothing but Punch or the like. There's also a Backups header, if any of the other pointers should stop working, check there and see if there's a backup that still gets the right info. I know enemy stats in the Battle section can be squirrelly--it'll work fine 90% of the time and then just not. That one's probably more useful for information than anything practical, but it's there if you want it.

I didn't include xc0329djoeiaj's tables, since I didn't catch they'd reposted theirs until just before I was posting this (was going to test their old ones and if working include them). They're great though, you should use them.

Old item drops script is still in there but I haven't tested it at all, it may be totally borked or just not do anything. (I'm not quite to scripting yet, myself, so. Hopefully these pointers last awhile, lol.)

There's a Mystic Absorbs cheat, it's noted on the table but is worth mentioning that it will ONLY change the skill you can use; you'll still have the stat bonuses from whatever was last absorbed normally. There's also in the Battle section under Enemies an "Enemy ID" code; you'll have to change that before battle starts. You'll still end up fighting the same enemy you normally would, but their name will change to whatever you have the code set for, and if you Absorb them, you'll end up with the code absorbed. That's a horrible explanation, so here's an example:

1. Set the "Enemy ID" code to 19 ("Ironhopper)
2. You're in BioLab, and run into the beast-type enemy in the first screen
3. You get into a fight with a Chimera (or whatever based on BR, but for example's sake.)
4. When you get into the battle, you target the Chimera, and it's now named "Ironhopper".
5. Mesarthim slaps him with her Faeblade, gets the insta-kill, and it Absorbs him.
6. You check the status screen, and Mesarthim now has an Ironhopper in her Sword. (Why you wanted an Ironhopper is beyond me, but you do you.)

I believe it will also work with monster absorbs, I haven't tested that though.

The monster you are actually fighting (in the above case, Chimera) must be able to normally be Absorbed for that to work; it's still the same enemy as normal, until it comes time to Mystic Absorb. Hopefully that explanation kinda helps. Mostly useful for getting, say, Mariche into everything, probably (since directly editing the Absorbs themselves with THOSE codes is more for curiosity than functionality.)

Tl; dr, I did stuff, hope it helps. ^_^

EDIT: I forgot, I also found the block where it stores your team lineup. I haven't made it easily human-editable, but it's pretty simple--the code listed as "Team Lineup Starts Here" or something similar displays Slot 1 (current), and from there it's 1-byte each character. If you move your team around, these numbers change accordingly. I haven't done extensive testing but I did add Liza to the end of my team manually without immediate issue. Might break certain recruitment scenes, and I wouldn't go adding storyline characters until you're supposed to get them (might break flags, might not) but AFAIK you could for instance give T260G's team Mesarthim. I may try to set that up to be more readily functional and test it a little more (I don't know if there's a hard limit, for instance, if you could recruit every playable character that way) depending on how some other things go I'm poking around with.

Also for posterity's sake I'll specify this is for the 1.1 update, it will probably be broken if you use it with 1.0.
Attachments
SFR1-1wip1.CT
(886.59 KiB) Downloaded 242 times

eroneouswaylay
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by eroneouswaylay »

Updated with the following:

-RegionMap codes, you can just set 00 to the whole header to open up all RegionMap options (including the broken ones, which are the same) or there are individual headers by byte (each header has the "suggested" value listed so you can easily change each header to that and just get the functional entries) with each location (if you just want to add a handful of locations.)

-Fortune bytes (Counter for SonicBats defeated toward summoning AbyssBat, Shingrow Ruins boss respawn/despawn, Mu's Tomb chest respawns, EarthDragon at Bio Lab respawn)

-There's a divider called <<Experimental/WIP>> which is exactly what it says on the tin. I've sorted out pointers to various blocks of skill data (instead of one big block with all skills there are several blocks) with hopefully helpful instructions on how to flesh out the lists if you feel like fiddling with skill data. (I gave 0x0000 'Slash' an APG (byte 02) of 81 and swatted a Dullahan for ~16k, so the data is functional, BUT like the item hacks, you must make those changes PRIOR to loading your save game.) I haven't made anything readily coherent in that section yet, so it's kind of an 'advanced user' sorta deal.

I've also begun on full item data, but that's still very much WIP (moreso than skills, hah.)

I also found what looks to be a recruitment order list. I would assume it has to do with checks on 'have you recruited X character' but can't say for sure. It's there, though, if only for thoroughness' sake. It also doesn't look like there's a hard cap on adding to your team with the "team lineup" block, I still haven't made a convenient format for that but AFAIK all functional characters can be added without major issue, barring the aforementioned recruitment checks/scenario flag stuff. It gets squirrely if you add, say, ID 3F and may not choose to register further updates in and around the area you made the goof. Needs a little further testing, and may have something to do with the recruitment order list.

Anyway. Main points, RegionMap and Fortune byte codes, and my experiments are labeled as such.
Attachments
SFR1-1_2021_0614_0111.CT
(1.39 MiB) Downloaded 702 times

SpookyOh
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by SpookyOh »

eroneouswaylay wrote:
Mon Jun 14, 2021 6:23 am
Updated with the following:

-RegionMap codes, you can just set 00 to the whole header to open up all RegionMap options (including the broken ones, which are the same) or there are individual headers by byte (each header has the "suggested" value listed so you can easily change each header to that and just get the functional entries) with each location (if you just want to add a handful of locations.)

-Fortune bytes (Counter for SonicBats defeated toward summoning AbyssBat, Shingrow Ruins boss respawn/despawn, Mu's Tomb chest respawns, EarthDragon at Bio Lab respawn)

-There's a divider called <<Experimental/WIP>> which is exactly what it says on the tin. I've sorted out pointers to various blocks of skill data (instead of one big block with all skills there are several blocks) with hopefully helpful instructions on how to flesh out the lists if you feel like fiddling with skill data. (I gave 0x0000 'Slash' an APG (byte 02) of 81 and swatted a Dullahan for ~16k, so the data is functional, BUT like the item hacks, you must make those changes PRIOR to loading your save game.) I haven't made anything readily coherent in that section yet, so it's kind of an 'advanced user' sorta deal.

I've also begun on full item data, but that's still very much WIP (moreso than skills, hah.)

I also found what looks to be a recruitment order list. I would assume it has to do with checks on 'have you recruited X character' but can't say for sure. It's there, though, if only for thoroughness' sake. It also doesn't look like there's a hard cap on adding to your team with the "team lineup" block, I still haven't made a convenient format for that but AFAIK all functional characters can be added without major issue, barring the aforementioned recruitment checks/scenario flag stuff. It gets squirrely if you add, say, ID 3F and may not choose to register further updates in and around the area you made the goof. Needs a little further testing, and may have something to do with the recruitment order list.

Anyway. Main points, RegionMap and Fortune byte codes, and my experiments are labeled as such.
The setting abilities section does not work for me? it's all ?? and ??????.

yenhawk
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by yenhawk »

Ability section has been lost function

draklen2
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by draklen2 »

xc0329djoeiaj wrote:
Sat May 22, 2021 10:09 am
hello.
I made a cheatengine script that makes monster skills sealable and changeable.

thanks!
(sorry for my bad English!)

image: [Link]
Any chance to update this?