ERZURUM

Ask about cheats/tables for single player games here
matrix501
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

ERZURUM

Post by matrix501 »

I'm looking for any cheat or trainer for this game. I haven't been able to find anything online so far. Any one have any cheats for this? Or know where i can find a trainer or cheats anything to help me pass the challenges. I keep dying getting frustrated. :?: :?: :?:

matrix501
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: ERZURUM

Post by matrix501 »

Update: I was able to alter all my stats by simply using the speed hack and stopping time writing down all my stats turning the speed hack off so time would start normal again run a few feet and then stop time by the speed hack and write it down for each stat i found ALL stats in the float area now that my stats were taken care of i found a house and got some items and used 4byte listing to add more by collecting 3 and then splitting the items and logging it and if i didnt get my final number by then i started adding together again i ended up with tons of coal and wood and matches to keep my house nice and warm while the -55 F degree blizzard raged outside i got 2 days in before the game just stopped working for some reason.So next time when i play i just take an hour out of my time to find all my stat numbers and its almost as good as a trainer so this is better then nothing i hope this helps anyone looking to find their stats and increase their items