Dorfromantik [GOG]

Ask about cheats/tables for single player games here
hal9000
Cheater
Cheater

Dorfromantik [GOG]

Post by hal9000 »

Dorfromantik is a relaxing building strategy and puzzle game in which you place tiles to create ever-growing, idyllic village landscapes.
The score is easily hackable with a basic 4 byte search, but what I would also want is to have infinite tiles or alternatively have a toggle to not consume the currently held tile, I've tried to search for the number of remaining tiles and freeze it but the game after a while bugs out and I stop being able to place any tiles...
Any help would be appreciated.
[Link]

Fives501
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: Dorfromantik [GOG]

Post by Fives501 »

Just search 40 for the tiles with basic 4 byte search. Place one tile, do a second scan and klick "remember last scan". But this time search for 39,place one again and than search 38(37,36...) until u have only one adress left. Change the value of this adress to 100 (didn´t tested higher numbers so far). Place a tile ingame and it will bug like u discribed. But if u close the game and CE and restart the game you will have some extra tiles. Maybe u need to place one or two tiles until it shows up. Hope i was able to help and sorry for my english, i´m german :P :D

(I don´t play the steam-version!)

hal9000
Cheater
Cheater

Re: Dorfromantik [GOG]

Post by hal9000 »

Fives501 wrote:
Fri Apr 09, 2021 2:41 pm
Just search 40 for the tiles with basic 4 byte search. Place one tile, do a second scan and klick "remember last scan". But this time search for 39,place one again and than search 38(37,36...) until u have only one adress left. Change the value of this adress to 100 (didn´t tested higher numbers so far). Place a tile ingame and it will bug like u discribed. But if u close the game and CE and restart the game you will have some extra tiles. Maybe u need to place one or two tiles until it shows up. Hope i was able to help and sorry for my english, i´m german :P :D
Thank you so much, you're a bloody genius! I've tested for 20'000 tiles and it worked perfectly!