[Request] Hyperdimension Neptunia Re;Birth trilogy, Jumping Star height modification

Ask about cheats/tables for single player games here
MTgamer25
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

[Request] Hyperdimension Neptunia Re;Birth trilogy, Jumping Star height modification

Post by MTgamer25 »

Game Name: Hyperdimension Neptunia Re;Birth1, Hyperdimension Neptunia Re;Birth2 SISTER GENERATIONS, Hyperdimension Neptunia Re;Birth3 V Generation
Game Engine: PhyreEngine, assuming it's the same as the original PS3 games and maybe VII.
Game Version: Latest versions as of April 4th, 2021.
Options Required:
Jumping Star height modification

I was using the table for VII(viewtopic.php?t=1207) and noticed that it has the ability to modify the jump height for Neplunker to get out of ledges you fall into when death is disabled. I got curious and found out that this also works outside of Neplunker for every other dungeon in the game. So I'm curious if it's possible to also find something to result in a similar effect for the Re;Birth games, I personally found it fun to see the levels from a high perspective and breaking the dungeon immersion in VII. I'd be cool to see other dungeons(especially with Re;Birth2's since most of them aren't reused in other games) from a different perspective by modifying the jump height.