[Request] - Kingdom Hearts 3 + ReMinD DLC

Ask about cheats/tables for single player games here
pheonixrising91
What is cheating?
What is cheating?
Posts: 4
Joined: Thu Apr 01, 2021 5:52 am
Reputation: 0

Re: [Request] - Kingdom Hearts 3 + ReMinD DLC

Post by pheonixrising91 »

im pretty new to this so still trying to figure it out

pheonixrising91
What is cheating?
What is cheating?
Posts: 4
Joined: Thu Apr 01, 2021 5:52 am
Reputation: 0

Re: [Request] - Kingdom Hearts 3 + ReMinD DLC

Post by pheonixrising91 »

says error in line 1 cant be compiled so if anyone cant give me a walkthrough on actually how to do it would be amazing

Drinkie
Noobzor
Noobzor
Posts: 9
Joined: Mon Aug 14, 2017 6:49 pm
Reputation: 7

Re: [Request] - Kingdom Hearts 3 + ReMinD DLC

Post by Drinkie »

I'm getting the same error even with a completely new install of CE any idea's?

DJPwnage
Noobzor
Noobzor
Posts: 9
Joined: Fri Mar 16, 2018 12:02 pm
Reputation: 0

Re: [Request] - Kingdom Hearts 3 + ReMinD DLC

Post by DJPwnage »

i cannot delete.. i edited it into my second post..
Last edited by DJPwnage on Thu Apr 01, 2021 9:21 am, edited 5 times in total.

DJPwnage
Noobzor
Noobzor
Posts: 9
Joined: Fri Mar 16, 2018 12:02 pm
Reputation: 0

Re: [Request] - Kingdom Hearts 3 + ReMinD DLC

Post by DJPwnage »

is it possible for someone to jsut do this for The Materials? So i dont break my game? I legit only wait the Moogle Stuff, so i can have that edge over the game vrs like, the literal Edge xD Please and thank you. If its not possible i understand.
Drinkie wrote:
Thu Apr 01, 2021 8:14 am
I'm getting the same error even with a completely new install of CE any idea's?
i worked just fine for me, CE 7.2 After loading the game and even INgame. Make sure you click in the bottom screen where the addresses go, just Ctrl-V after Copying
Spoiler
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>
<CheatTable>
<CheatEntries>
<CheatEntry>
<ID>31</ID>
<Description>"Have Every Item"</Description>
<LastState/>
<VariableType>Auto Assembler Script</VariableType>
<AssemblerScript>{ Game : KINGDOM HEARTS III.exe
Version:
Date : 2021-03-31
Author : Zach

This script does blah blah blah
}

[ENABLE]

aobscanmodule(INJECT,KINGDOM HEARTS III.exe,44 0F B6 20 45 85 E4) // should be unique
alloc(newmem,$1000,"KINGDOM HEARTS III.exe"+192CF54)

label(code)
label(return)

newmem:

code:
mov [rax],#1
test r12d,r12d
jmp return

INJECT:
jmp newmem
nop 2
return:
registersymbol(INJECT)

[DISABLE]

INJECT:
db 44 0F B6 20 45 85 E4

unregistersymbol(INJECT)
dealloc(newmem)

{
// ORIGINAL CODE - INJECTION POINT: "KINGDOM HEARTS III.exe"+192CF54

"KINGDOM HEARTS III.exe"+192CF26: 8B BC 24 A8 00 00 00 - mov edi,[rsp+000000A8]
"KINGDOM HEARTS III.exe"+192CF2D: 44 8B AC 24 B0 00 00 00 - mov r13d,[rsp+000000B0]
"KINGDOM HEARTS III.exe"+192CF35: 41 3B FD - cmp edi,r13d
"KINGDOM HEARTS III.exe"+192CF38: 0F 8F C9 01 00 00 - jg "KINGDOM HEARTS III.exe"+192D107
"KINGDOM HEARTS III.exe"+192CF3E: 45 33 F6 - xor r14d,r14d
"KINGDOM HEARTS III.exe"+192CF41: 8B D7 - mov edx,edi
"KINGDOM HEARTS III.exe"+192CF43: 48 8B C8 - mov rcx,rax
"KINGDOM HEARTS III.exe"+192CF46: E8 05 76 7E FF - call "KINGDOM HEARTS III.exe"+1114550
"KINGDOM HEARTS III.exe"+192CF4B: 48 85 C0 - test rax,rax
"KINGDOM HEARTS III.exe"+192CF4E: 0F 84 A0 01 00 00 - je "KINGDOM HEARTS III.exe"+192D0F4
// ---------- INJECTING HERE ----------
"KINGDOM HEARTS III.exe"+192CF54: 44 0F B6 20 - movzx r12d,byte ptr [rax]
"KINGDOM HEARTS III.exe"+192CF58: 45 85 E4 - test r12d,r12d
// ---------- DONE INJECTING ----------
"KINGDOM HEARTS III.exe"+192CF5B: 0F 84 93 01 00 00 - je "KINGDOM HEARTS III.exe"+192D0F4
"KINGDOM HEARTS III.exe"+192CF61: 8B D7 - mov edx,edi
"KINGDOM HEARTS III.exe"+192CF63: 49 8B CA - mov rcx,r10
"KINGDOM HEARTS III.exe"+192CF66: E8 F5 FD AB FF - call "KINGDOM HEARTS III.exe"+13ECD60
"KINGDOM HEARTS III.exe"+192CF6B: 48 8B E8 - mov rbp,rax
"KINGDOM HEARTS III.exe"+192CF6E: 48 85 C0 - test rax,rax
"KINGDOM HEARTS III.exe"+192CF71: 0F 84 75 01 00 00 - je "KINGDOM HEARTS III.exe"+192D0EC
"KINGDOM HEARTS III.exe"+192CF77: 83 78 14 00 - cmp dword ptr [rax+14],00
"KINGDOM HEARTS III.exe"+192CF7B: 0F 8C 6B 01 00 00 - jl "KINGDOM HEARTS III.exe"+192D0EC
"KINGDOM HEARTS III.exe"+192CF81: 49 63 5F 08 - movsxd rbx,dword ptr [r15+08]
}
</AssemblerScript>
</CheatEntry>
</CheatEntries>
</CheatTable>

Drinkie
Noobzor
Noobzor
Posts: 9
Joined: Mon Aug 14, 2017 6:49 pm
Reputation: 7

Re: [Request] - Kingdom Hearts 3 + ReMinD DLC

Post by Drinkie »

Ahhh i didn't know we could do that i assumed we had to do CTRL+ALT+A then copy and paste into that box thanks

zachillios
Table Makers
Table Makers
Posts: 673
Joined: Fri Mar 03, 2017 9:05 am
Reputation: 379

Re: [Request] - Kingdom Hearts 3 + ReMinD DLC

Post by zachillios »

For any non lazy people, here's a script to find where your keyblades are in the game's memory for hex editing purposes. Mess with it until you find the keyblades you want. I'm not going to be doing anymore item scripts for the game after this one, so this is the best you're getting from me at least:

Code: Select all

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>
<CheatTable>
  <CheatEntries>
    <CheatEntry>
      <ID>37</ID>
      <Description>"Keyblade Finder"</Description>
      <LastState Activated="1"/>
      <VariableType>Auto Assembler Script</VariableType>
      <AssemblerScript>{ Game   : KINGDOM HEARTS III.exe
  Version: 
  Date   : 2021-04-01
  Author : Zach

  This script does blah blah blah
}

[ENABLE]

aobscanmodule(Keyblade_Find,KINGDOM HEARTS III.exe,0F B6 40 01 24 01 74 1D) // should be unique
alloc(newmem,$1000,"KINGDOM HEARTS III.exe"+13E9B0B)
globalalloc(KeybladeFind,4)
label(code)
label(return)

newmem:
push rax
lea rax,[rax+01]
mov [KeybladeFind],rax
pop rax
code:
  movzx eax,byte ptr [rax+01]
  and al,01
  jmp return

Keyblade_Find:
  jmp newmem
  nop
return:
registersymbol(Keyblade_Find)

[DISABLE]

Keyblade_Find:
  db 0F B6 40 01 24 01

unregistersymbol(Keyblade_Find)
dealloc(newmem)
dealloc(KeylbadeFind)
{
// ORIGINAL CODE - INJECTION POINT: "KINGDOM HEARTS III.exe"+13E9B0B

"KINGDOM HEARTS III.exe"+13E9AED: BF 01 01 00 00           -  mov edi,00000101
"KINGDOM HEARTS III.exe"+13E9AF2: 8B D7                    -  mov edx,edi
"KINGDOM HEARTS III.exe"+13E9AF4: 49 8B CE                 -  mov rcx,r14
"KINGDOM HEARTS III.exe"+13E9AF7: E8 54 AA D2 FF           -  call "KINGDOM HEARTS III.exe"+1114550
"KINGDOM HEARTS III.exe"+13E9AFC: 48 85 C0                 -  test rax,rax
"KINGDOM HEARTS III.exe"+13E9AFF: 74 2F                    -  je "KINGDOM HEARTS III.exe"+13E9B30
"KINGDOM HEARTS III.exe"+13E9B01: 80 38 00                 -  cmp byte ptr [rax],00
"KINGDOM HEARTS III.exe"+13E9B04: 77 0D                    -  ja "KINGDOM HEARTS III.exe"+13E9B13
"KINGDOM HEARTS III.exe"+13E9B06: 48 85 C0                 -  test rax,rax
"KINGDOM HEARTS III.exe"+13E9B09: 74 25                    -  je "KINGDOM HEARTS III.exe"+13E9B30
// ---------- INJECTING HERE ----------
"KINGDOM HEARTS III.exe"+13E9B0B: 0F B6 40 01              -  movzx eax,byte ptr [rax+01]
"KINGDOM HEARTS III.exe"+13E9B0F: 24 01                    -  and al,01
// ---------- DONE INJECTING  ----------
"KINGDOM HEARTS III.exe"+13E9B11: 74 1D                    -  je "KINGDOM HEARTS III.exe"+13E9B30
"KINGDOM HEARTS III.exe"+13E9B13: 48 63 73 08              -  movsxd  rsi,dword ptr [rbx+08]
"KINGDOM HEARTS III.exe"+13E9B17: 8D 46 01                 -  lea eax,[rsi+01]
"KINGDOM HEARTS III.exe"+13E9B1A: 89 43 08                 -  mov [rbx+08],eax
"KINGDOM HEARTS III.exe"+13E9B1D: 3B 43 0C                 -  cmp eax,[rbx+0C]
"KINGDOM HEARTS III.exe"+13E9B20: 7E 08                    -  jle "KINGDOM HEARTS III.exe"+13E9B2A
"KINGDOM HEARTS III.exe"+13E9B22: 48 8B CB                 -  mov rcx,rbx
"KINGDOM HEARTS III.exe"+13E9B25: E8 A6 8B 1E FF           -  call "KINGDOM HEARTS III.exe"+5D26D0
"KINGDOM HEARTS III.exe"+13E9B2A: 48 8B 03                 -  mov rax,[rbx]
"KINGDOM HEARTS III.exe"+13E9B2D: 89 3C B0                 -  mov [rax+rsi*4],edi
}
</AssemblerScript>
      <CheatEntries>
        <CheatEntry>
          <ID>38</ID>
          <Description>"No description"</Description>
          <LastState Value="1" RealAddress="1AC9B418F48"/>
          <VariableType>Byte</VariableType>
          <Address>KeybladeFind</Address>
          <Offsets>
            <Offset>D</Offset>
          </Offsets>
        </CheatEntry>
      </CheatEntries>
    </CheatEntry>
  </CheatEntries>
</CheatTable>

geniehere
What is cheating?
What is cheating?
Posts: 4
Joined: Tue Jan 29, 2019 5:29 am
Reputation: 0

Re: [Request] - Kingdom Hearts 3 + ReMinD DLC

Post by geniehere »

Negabiolizard wrote:
Wed Mar 31, 2021 2:28 am
zachillios wrote:
Wed Mar 31, 2021 1:44 am
Here's something quick for three, this was really fun to use on PS4. This lets you edit your shortcuts to practically whatever you want. I've added most of the IDs, there's more, I just got lazy:

Code: Select all

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>
<CheatTable>
  <CheatEntries>
    <CheatEntry>
      <ID>6</ID>
      <Description>"Shortcut Editor"</Description>
      <Options moHideChildren="1"/>
      <LastState/>
      <VariableType>Auto Assembler Script</VariableType>
      <AssemblerScript>{ Game   : KINGDOM HEARTS III.exe
  Version: 
  Date   : 2021-03-30
  Author : Zach

  This script does blah blah blah
}

[ENABLE]

aobscanmodule(Short_ED,KINGDOM HEARTS III.exe,41 8B 74 85 00) // should be unique
alloc(newmem,$1000,"KINGDOM HEARTS III.exe"+193DE5F)
globalalloc(ShortED,4)
label(code)
label(return)

newmem:
push rax
lea rax,[r13+rax*4+00]
mov [ShortED],rax
pop rax
code:
  mov esi,[r13+rax*4+00]
  jmp return

Short_ED:
  jmp newmem
return:
registersymbol(Short_ED)

[DISABLE]

Short_ED:
  db 41 8B 74 85 00

unregistersymbol(Short_ED)
dealloc(newmem)
dealloc(ShortED)
{
// ORIGINAL CODE - INJECTION POINT: "KINGDOM HEARTS III.exe"+193DE5F

"KINGDOM HEARTS III.exe"+193DE38: 49 8B C4                 -  mov rax,r12
"KINGDOM HEARTS III.exe"+193DE3B: 49 8B DE                 -  mov rbx,r14
"KINGDOM HEARTS III.exe"+193DE3E: 48 8D B9 70 02 00 00     -  lea rdi,[rcx+00000270]
"KINGDOM HEARTS III.exe"+193DE45: 48 83 3F 00              -  cmp qword ptr [rdi],00
"KINGDOM HEARTS III.exe"+193DE49: 0F 84 64 01 00 00        -  je "KINGDOM HEARTS III.exe"+193DFB3
"KINGDOM HEARTS III.exe"+193DE4F: 41 83 FC 02              -  cmp r12d,02
"KINGDOM HEARTS III.exe"+193DE53: 77 11                    -  ja "KINGDOM HEARTS III.exe"+193DE66
"KINGDOM HEARTS III.exe"+193DE55: 48 83 FB 03              -  cmp rbx,03
"KINGDOM HEARTS III.exe"+193DE59: 77 0B                    -  ja "KINGDOM HEARTS III.exe"+193DE66
"KINGDOM HEARTS III.exe"+193DE5B: 48 8D 04 83              -  lea rax,[rbx+rax*4]
// ---------- INJECTING HERE ----------
"KINGDOM HEARTS III.exe"+193DE5F: 41 8B 74 85 00           -  mov esi,[r13+rax*4+00]
// ---------- DONE INJECTING  ----------
"KINGDOM HEARTS III.exe"+193DE64: EB 03                    -  jmp "KINGDOM HEARTS III.exe"+193DE69
"KINGDOM HEARTS III.exe"+193DE66: 41 8B F6                 -  mov esi,r14d
"KINGDOM HEARTS III.exe"+193DE69: 8B D6                    -  mov edx,esi
"KINGDOM HEARTS III.exe"+193DE6B: 49 8B CF                 -  mov rcx,r15
"KINGDOM HEARTS III.exe"+193DE6E: E8 9D 03 00 00           -  call "KINGDOM HEARTS III.exe"+193E210
"KINGDOM HEARTS III.exe"+193DE73: 48 8B 0F                 -  mov rcx,[rdi]
"KINGDOM HEARTS III.exe"+193DE76: 4C 8B B1 C0 00 00 00     -  mov r14,[rcx+000000C0]
"KINGDOM HEARTS III.exe"+193DE7D: 4D 85 F6                 -  test r14,r14
"KINGDOM HEARTS III.exe"+193DE80: 74 66                    -  je "KINGDOM HEARTS III.exe"+193DEE8
"KINGDOM HEARTS III.exe"+193DE82: C6 45 C8 00              -  mov byte ptr [rbp-38],00
}
</AssemblerScript>
      <CheatEntries>
        <CheatEntry>
          <ID>7</ID>
          <Description>"Slot 1"</Description>
          <DropDownList DescriptionOnly="1" DisplayValueAsItem="1">2:Payback Strike
3:Counter Slash
4:Counter Impact
5:Counter Kick
6:Counter Blast
7:Rising Hook
8:Risk Raid
9:Backlash
10:Teleport Slash
11:Diving Strike
12:Final Blow
13:Raid
14:Nano Counter
15:Counter Blade
16:Wrathful Fist
17:Wrathful Flurry
18:Flame Torrent
19:Flame Barrage
20:Lightning
21:Sneeze
22:Unison Fire
23:Unison Blizzard
24:Unison Thunder
25:Fusion Spin
26:Fusion Rocket
27:Attack
29:Fire
30:Fira
31:Firaga
32:Firaza
33:Blizzard
34:Blizzara
35:Blizzaga
36:Blizzaza
37:Thunder
38:Thundara
39:Thundaga
40:Thundaza
41:Water
42:Watera
43:Waterga
44:Waterza
45:Aero
46:Aerora
47:Aeroga
48:Aeroza
49:Cure
50:Cura
51:Curaga
53:Sea-Fire
54:Sea-Blizzard
55:Sea-Thunder
56:Sea-Aero
58:Potion
59:Hi-Potion
60:Mega-Potion
61:Ether
62:Hi-Ether
63:Mega-Ether
64:Elixir
65:Megaelixir
66:Refocuser
67:Hi-Refocuser
68:Panacea
70:Meow Wow Ballon
71:8-Bit Blast
72:King's Flare
73:Plasma Encounter
74:Sea Spectacle
75:Finish
76:Save
77:Talk
78:Open
79:Examine
80:Shop
81:Help
82:Board
83:Take the Helm
84:Ride
85:Eject
86:Mag Assemble
87:Get On
88:Ride
89:Cover Shot
90:Cover Side
91:Perform
92:Splash
93:Reach Out
94:Board
95:Raging Cannons
96:Wind Chaser
97:Tidal Wave
98:Tailwind
99:Swing
100:Boinnng!
102:Send Postcard
103:Choose Vitality
104:Choose Wisdom
105:Choose Balance
106:Choose the Warrior
107:Choose the Mystic
108:Choose the Guardian
109:Return to the Light
110:Fira
111:Firaga
112:Firaza
113:Blizzara
114:Blizzaga
115:Blizzaza
116:Thundara
117:Thundaga
118:Thundaza
119:Watera
120:Waterga
121:Waterza
122:Aerora
123:Aeroga
124:Aeroza
125:Curaza
126:Dark Firaga
128:Double Arrrowguns
129:Hyper Hammer
130:Twin Yo-Yos
131:Magic Launcher
132:Drill Punch
133:Blizzard Blades
134:Nano Arms
135:Ultimate Form
136:Mirage Staff
137:Counter Shield
138:Agile Claws
139:Rage Form
140:Highwind
141:Storm Flag
142:Hunny Blasters
143:Hunny Launcher
144:Blizzard Claws
145:Frying Pam
146:Boom Hammer
147:Clock Drill
148:Second Form
149:Second Form S
150:Second Form M
151:Second Form P
152:Second Form E
153:Spell Weaver
155:Finish
156:Finish
157:Finish
158:Finish
159:Finish
160:Finish
161:Finish
162:Finish
163:Finish
164:Finish
165:Finish
166:Finish
167:Finish
168:Finish
169:Double Duel
170:Thunder
171:Stun Impact
172:Sonic Blade
173:Ars Arcanum
174:Ancient Light
175:Rave
176:Blast
177:Bash
178:Finish
179:Riskcharge
180:Union X
</DropDownList>
          <LastState Value="118" RealAddress="2AA3A0D4560"/>
          <VariableType>Byte</VariableType>
          <Address>ShortED</Address>
          <Offsets>
            <Offset>-C</Offset>
          </Offsets>
        </CheatEntry>
        <CheatEntry>
          <ID>8</ID>
          <Description>"Slot 2"</Description>
          <DropDownList DescriptionOnly="1" DisplayValueAsItem="1">2:Payback Strike
3:Counter Slash
4:Counter Impact
5:Counter Kick
6:Counter Blast
7:Rising Hook
8:Risk Raid
9:Backlash
10:Teleport Slash
11:Diving Strike
12:Final Blow
13:Raid
14:Nano Counter
15:Counter Blade
16:Wrathful Fist
17:Wrathful Flurry
18:Flame Torrent
19:Flame Barrage
20:Lightning
21:Sneeze
22:Unison Fire
23:Unison Blizzard
24:Unison Thunder
25:Fusion Spin
26:Fusion Rocket
27:Attack
29:Fire
30:Fira
31:Firaga
32:Firaza
33:Blizzard
34:Blizzara
35:Blizzaga
36:Blizzaza
37:Thunder
38:Thundara
39:Thundaga
40:Thundaza
41:Water
42:Watera
43:Waterga
44:Waterza
45:Aero
46:Aerora
47:Aeroga
48:Aeroza
49:Cure
50:Cura
51:Curaga
53:Sea-Fire
54:Sea-Blizzard
55:Sea-Thunder
56:Sea-Aero
58:Potion
59:Hi-Potion
60:Mega-Potion
61:Ether
62:Hi-Ether
63:Mega-Ether
64:Elixir
65:Megaelixir
66:Refocuser
67:Hi-Refocuser
68:Panacea
70:Meow Wow Ballon
71:8-Bit Blast
72:King's Flare
73:Plasma Encounter
74:Sea Spectacle
75:Finish
76:Save
77:Talk
78:Open
79:Examine
80:Shop
81:Help
82:Board
83:Take the Helm
84:Ride
85:Eject
86:Mag Assemble
87:Get On
88:Ride
89:Cover Shot
90:Cover Side
91:Perform
92:Splash
93:Reach Out
94:Board
95:Raging Cannons
96:Wind Chaser
97:Tidal Wave
98:Tailwind
99:Swing
100:Boinnng!
102:Send Postcard
103:Choose Vitality
104:Choose Wisdom
105:Choose Balance
106:Choose the Warrior
107:Choose the Mystic
108:Choose the Guardian
109:Return to the Light
110:Fira
111:Firaga
112:Firaza
113:Blizzara
114:Blizzaga
115:Blizzaza
116:Thundara
117:Thundaga
118:Thundaza
119:Watera
120:Waterga
121:Waterza
122:Aerora
123:Aeroga
124:Aeroza
125:Curaza
126:Dark Firaga
128:Double Arrrowguns
129:Hyper Hammer
130:Twin Yo-Yos
131:Magic Launcher
132:Drill Punch
133:Blizzard Blades
134:Nano Arms
135:Ultimate Form
136:Mirage Staff
137:Counter Shield
138:Agile Claws
139:Rage Form
140:Highwind
141:Storm Flag
142:Hunny Blasters
143:Hunny Launcher
144:Blizzard Claws
145:Frying Pam
146:Boom Hammer
147:Clock Drill
148:Second Form
149:Second Form S
150:Second Form M
151:Second Form P
152:Second Form E
153:Spell Weaver
155:Finish
156:Finish
157:Finish
158:Finish
159:Finish
160:Finish
161:Finish
162:Finish
163:Finish
164:Finish
165:Finish
166:Finish
167:Finish
168:Finish
169:Double Duel
170:Thunder
171:Stun Impact
172:Sonic Blade
173:Ars Arcanum
174:Ancient Light
175:Rave
176:Blast
177:Bash
178:Finish
179:Riskcharge
180:Union X
</DropDownList>
          <LastState Value="124" RealAddress="2AA3A0D4564"/>
          <VariableType>Byte</VariableType>
          <Address>ShortED</Address>
          <Offsets>
            <Offset>-8</Offset>
          </Offsets>
        </CheatEntry>
        <CheatEntry>
          <ID>9</ID>
          <Description>"Slot 3"</Description>
          <DropDownList DescriptionOnly="1" DisplayValueAsItem="1">2:Payback Strike
3:Counter Slash
4:Counter Impact
5:Counter Kick
6:Counter Blast
7:Rising Hook
8:Risk Raid
9:Backlash
10:Teleport Slash
11:Diving Strike
12:Final Blow
13:Raid
14:Nano Counter
15:Counter Blade
16:Wrathful Fist
17:Wrathful Flurry
18:Flame Torrent
19:Flame Barrage
20:Lightning
21:Sneeze
22:Unison Fire
23:Unison Blizzard
24:Unison Thunder
25:Fusion Spin
26:Fusion Rocket
27:Attack
29:Fire
30:Fira
31:Firaga
32:Firaza
33:Blizzard
34:Blizzara
35:Blizzaga
36:Blizzaza
37:Thunder
38:Thundara
39:Thundaga
40:Thundaza
41:Water
42:Watera
43:Waterga
44:Waterza
45:Aero
46:Aerora
47:Aeroga
48:Aeroza
49:Cure
50:Cura
51:Curaga
53:Sea-Fire
54:Sea-Blizzard
55:Sea-Thunder
56:Sea-Aero
58:Potion
59:Hi-Potion
60:Mega-Potion
61:Ether
62:Hi-Ether
63:Mega-Ether
64:Elixir
65:Megaelixir
66:Refocuser
67:Hi-Refocuser
68:Panacea
70:Meow Wow Ballon
71:8-Bit Blast
72:King's Flare
73:Plasma Encounter
74:Sea Spectacle
75:Finish
76:Save
77:Talk
78:Open
79:Examine
80:Shop
81:Help
82:Board
83:Take the Helm
84:Ride
85:Eject
86:Mag Assemble
87:Get On
88:Ride
89:Cover Shot
90:Cover Side
91:Perform
92:Splash
93:Reach Out
94:Board
95:Raging Cannons
96:Wind Chaser
97:Tidal Wave
98:Tailwind
99:Swing
100:Boinnng!
102:Send Postcard
103:Choose Vitality
104:Choose Wisdom
105:Choose Balance
106:Choose the Warrior
107:Choose the Mystic
108:Choose the Guardian
109:Return to the Light
110:Fira
111:Firaga
112:Firaza
113:Blizzara
114:Blizzaga
115:Blizzaza
116:Thundara
117:Thundaga
118:Thundaza
119:Watera
120:Waterga
121:Waterza
122:Aerora
123:Aeroga
124:Aeroza
125:Curaza
126:Dark Firaga
128:Double Arrrowguns
129:Hyper Hammer
130:Twin Yo-Yos
131:Magic Launcher
132:Drill Punch
133:Blizzard Blades
134:Nano Arms
135:Ultimate Form
136:Mirage Staff
137:Counter Shield
138:Agile Claws
139:Rage Form
140:Highwind
141:Storm Flag
142:Hunny Blasters
143:Hunny Launcher
144:Blizzard Claws
145:Frying Pam
146:Boom Hammer
147:Clock Drill
148:Second Form
149:Second Form S
150:Second Form M
151:Second Form P
152:Second Form E
153:Spell Weaver
155:Finish
156:Finish
157:Finish
158:Finish
159:Finish
160:Finish
161:Finish
162:Finish
163:Finish
164:Finish
165:Finish
166:Finish
167:Finish
168:Finish
169:Double Duel
170:Thunder
171:Stun Impact
172:Sonic Blade
173:Ars Arcanum
174:Ancient Light
175:Rave
176:Blast
177:Bash
178:Finish
179:Riskcharge
180:Union X
</DropDownList>
          <LastState Value="121" RealAddress="2AA3A0D4568"/>
          <VariableType>Byte</VariableType>
          <Address>ShortED</Address>
          <Offsets>
            <Offset>-4</Offset>
          </Offsets>
        </CheatEntry>
        <CheatEntry>
          <ID>10</ID>
          <Description>"Slot 4"</Description>
          <DropDownList DescriptionOnly="1" DisplayValueAsItem="1">2:Payback Strike
3:Counter Slash
4:Counter Impact
5:Counter Kick
6:Counter Blast
7:Rising Hook
8:Risk Raid
9:Backlash
10:Teleport Slash
11:Diving Strike
12:Final Blow
13:Raid
14:Nano Counter
15:Counter Blade
16:Wrathful Fist
17:Wrathful Flurry
18:Flame Torrent
19:Flame Barrage
20:Lightning
21:Sneeze
22:Unison Fire
23:Unison Blizzard
24:Unison Thunder
25:Fusion Spin
26:Fusion Rocket
27:Attack
29:Fire
30:Fira
31:Firaga
32:Firaza
33:Blizzard
34:Blizzara
35:Blizzaga
36:Blizzaza
37:Thunder
38:Thundara
39:Thundaga
40:Thundaza
41:Water
42:Watera
43:Waterga
44:Waterza
45:Aero
46:Aerora
47:Aeroga
48:Aeroza
49:Cure
50:Cura
51:Curaga
53:Sea-Fire
54:Sea-Blizzard
55:Sea-Thunder
56:Sea-Aero
58:Potion
59:Hi-Potion
60:Mega-Potion
61:Ether
62:Hi-Ether
63:Mega-Ether
64:Elixir
65:Megaelixir
66:Refocuser
67:Hi-Refocuser
68:Panacea
70:Meow Wow Ballon
71:8-Bit Blast
72:King's Flare
73:Plasma Encounter
74:Sea Spectacle
75:Finish
76:Save
77:Talk
78:Open
79:Examine
80:Shop
81:Help
82:Board
83:Take the Helm
84:Ride
85:Eject
86:Mag Assemble
87:Get On
88:Ride
89:Cover Shot
90:Cover Side
91:Perform
92:Splash
93:Reach Out
94:Board
95:Raging Cannons
96:Wind Chaser
97:Tidal Wave
98:Tailwind
99:Swing
100:Boinnng!
102:Send Postcard
103:Choose Vitality
104:Choose Wisdom
105:Choose Balance
106:Choose the Warrior
107:Choose the Mystic
108:Choose the Guardian
109:Return to the Light
110:Fira
111:Firaga
112:Firaza
113:Blizzara
114:Blizzaga
115:Blizzaza
116:Thundara
117:Thundaga
118:Thundaza
119:Watera
120:Waterga
121:Waterza
122:Aerora
123:Aeroga
124:Aeroza
125:Curaza
126:Dark Firaga
128:Double Arrrowguns
129:Hyper Hammer
130:Twin Yo-Yos
131:Magic Launcher
132:Drill Punch
133:Blizzard Blades
134:Nano Arms
135:Ultimate Form
136:Mirage Staff
137:Counter Shield
138:Agile Claws
139:Rage Form
140:Highwind
141:Storm Flag
142:Hunny Blasters
143:Hunny Launcher
144:Blizzard Claws
145:Frying Pam
146:Boom Hammer
147:Clock Drill
148:Second Form
149:Second Form S
150:Second Form M
151:Second Form P
152:Second Form E
153:Spell Weaver
155:Finish
156:Finish
157:Finish
158:Finish
159:Finish
160:Finish
161:Finish
162:Finish
163:Finish
164:Finish
165:Finish
166:Finish
167:Finish
168:Finish
169:Double Duel
170:Thunder
171:Stun Impact
172:Sonic Blade
173:Ars Arcanum
174:Ancient Light
175:Rave
176:Blast
177:Bash
178:Finish
179:Riskcharge
180:Union X
</DropDownList>
          <LastState Value="135" RealAddress="2AA3A0D456C"/>
          <VariableType>Byte</VariableType>
          <Address>ShortED</Address>
          <Offsets>
            <Offset>0</Offset>
          </Offsets>
        </CheatEntry>
      </CheatEntries>
    </CheatEntry>
  </CheatEntries>
</CheatTable>
To use it, activate it then select your shortcuts and it will populate. This is all I'll probably due for now, three's a lot harder to work with than the earlier games.
I'm feeling very noobish. How can I create a table with this? If I try to auto-assemble a table with this in Cheat Engine I get the following error:
Error in line 1 (<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>): This instruction can't be compiled
Figured it out. Save as .ct in notepad - LOL. Duh.

ravenardo
What is cheating?
What is cheating?
Posts: 2
Joined: Fri Apr 02, 2021 9:30 am
Reputation: 0

Re: [Request] - Kingdom Hearts 3 + ReMinD DLC

Post by ravenardo »

I'm getting "an error while scanning for AOB's"

zachillios
Table Makers
Table Makers
Posts: 673
Joined: Fri Mar 03, 2017 9:05 am
Reputation: 379

Re: [Request] - Kingdom Hearts 3 + ReMinD DLC

Post by zachillios »

geniehere wrote:
Thu Apr 01, 2021 6:10 pm
Negabiolizard wrote:
Wed Mar 31, 2021 2:28 am
zachillios wrote:
Wed Mar 31, 2021 1:44 am
Here's something quick for three, this was really fun to use on PS4. This lets you edit your shortcuts to practically whatever you want. I've added most of the IDs, there's more, I just got lazy:

Code: Select all

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>
<CheatTable>
  <CheatEntries>
    <CheatEntry>
      <ID>6</ID>
      <Description>"Shortcut Editor"</Description>
      <Options moHideChildren="1"/>
      <LastState/>
      <VariableType>Auto Assembler Script</VariableType>
      <AssemblerScript>{ Game   : KINGDOM HEARTS III.exe
  Version: 
  Date   : 2021-03-30
  Author : Zach

  This script does blah blah blah
}

[ENABLE]

aobscanmodule(Short_ED,KINGDOM HEARTS III.exe,41 8B 74 85 00) // should be unique
alloc(newmem,$1000,"KINGDOM HEARTS III.exe"+193DE5F)
globalalloc(ShortED,4)
label(code)
label(return)

newmem:
push rax
lea rax,[r13+rax*4+00]
mov [ShortED],rax
pop rax
code:
  mov esi,[r13+rax*4+00]
  jmp return

Short_ED:
  jmp newmem
return:
registersymbol(Short_ED)

[DISABLE]

Short_ED:
  db 41 8B 74 85 00

unregistersymbol(Short_ED)
dealloc(newmem)
dealloc(ShortED)
{
// ORIGINAL CODE - INJECTION POINT: "KINGDOM HEARTS III.exe"+193DE5F

"KINGDOM HEARTS III.exe"+193DE38: 49 8B C4                 -  mov rax,r12
"KINGDOM HEARTS III.exe"+193DE3B: 49 8B DE                 -  mov rbx,r14
"KINGDOM HEARTS III.exe"+193DE3E: 48 8D B9 70 02 00 00     -  lea rdi,[rcx+00000270]
"KINGDOM HEARTS III.exe"+193DE45: 48 83 3F 00              -  cmp qword ptr [rdi],00
"KINGDOM HEARTS III.exe"+193DE49: 0F 84 64 01 00 00        -  je "KINGDOM HEARTS III.exe"+193DFB3
"KINGDOM HEARTS III.exe"+193DE4F: 41 83 FC 02              -  cmp r12d,02
"KINGDOM HEARTS III.exe"+193DE53: 77 11                    -  ja "KINGDOM HEARTS III.exe"+193DE66
"KINGDOM HEARTS III.exe"+193DE55: 48 83 FB 03              -  cmp rbx,03
"KINGDOM HEARTS III.exe"+193DE59: 77 0B                    -  ja "KINGDOM HEARTS III.exe"+193DE66
"KINGDOM HEARTS III.exe"+193DE5B: 48 8D 04 83              -  lea rax,[rbx+rax*4]
// ---------- INJECTING HERE ----------
"KINGDOM HEARTS III.exe"+193DE5F: 41 8B 74 85 00           -  mov esi,[r13+rax*4+00]
// ---------- DONE INJECTING  ----------
"KINGDOM HEARTS III.exe"+193DE64: EB 03                    -  jmp "KINGDOM HEARTS III.exe"+193DE69
"KINGDOM HEARTS III.exe"+193DE66: 41 8B F6                 -  mov esi,r14d
"KINGDOM HEARTS III.exe"+193DE69: 8B D6                    -  mov edx,esi
"KINGDOM HEARTS III.exe"+193DE6B: 49 8B CF                 -  mov rcx,r15
"KINGDOM HEARTS III.exe"+193DE6E: E8 9D 03 00 00           -  call "KINGDOM HEARTS III.exe"+193E210
"KINGDOM HEARTS III.exe"+193DE73: 48 8B 0F                 -  mov rcx,[rdi]
"KINGDOM HEARTS III.exe"+193DE76: 4C 8B B1 C0 00 00 00     -  mov r14,[rcx+000000C0]
"KINGDOM HEARTS III.exe"+193DE7D: 4D 85 F6                 -  test r14,r14
"KINGDOM HEARTS III.exe"+193DE80: 74 66                    -  je "KINGDOM HEARTS III.exe"+193DEE8
"KINGDOM HEARTS III.exe"+193DE82: C6 45 C8 00              -  mov byte ptr [rbp-38],00
}
</AssemblerScript>
      <CheatEntries>
        <CheatEntry>
          <ID>7</ID>
          <Description>"Slot 1"</Description>
          <DropDownList DescriptionOnly="1" DisplayValueAsItem="1">2:Payback Strike
3:Counter Slash
4:Counter Impact
5:Counter Kick
6:Counter Blast
7:Rising Hook
8:Risk Raid
9:Backlash
10:Teleport Slash
11:Diving Strike
12:Final Blow
13:Raid
14:Nano Counter
15:Counter Blade
16:Wrathful Fist
17:Wrathful Flurry
18:Flame Torrent
19:Flame Barrage
20:Lightning
21:Sneeze
22:Unison Fire
23:Unison Blizzard
24:Unison Thunder
25:Fusion Spin
26:Fusion Rocket
27:Attack
29:Fire
30:Fira
31:Firaga
32:Firaza
33:Blizzard
34:Blizzara
35:Blizzaga
36:Blizzaza
37:Thunder
38:Thundara
39:Thundaga
40:Thundaza
41:Water
42:Watera
43:Waterga
44:Waterza
45:Aero
46:Aerora
47:Aeroga
48:Aeroza
49:Cure
50:Cura
51:Curaga
53:Sea-Fire
54:Sea-Blizzard
55:Sea-Thunder
56:Sea-Aero
58:Potion
59:Hi-Potion
60:Mega-Potion
61:Ether
62:Hi-Ether
63:Mega-Ether
64:Elixir
65:Megaelixir
66:Refocuser
67:Hi-Refocuser
68:Panacea
70:Meow Wow Ballon
71:8-Bit Blast
72:King's Flare
73:Plasma Encounter
74:Sea Spectacle
75:Finish
76:Save
77:Talk
78:Open
79:Examine
80:Shop
81:Help
82:Board
83:Take the Helm
84:Ride
85:Eject
86:Mag Assemble
87:Get On
88:Ride
89:Cover Shot
90:Cover Side
91:Perform
92:Splash
93:Reach Out
94:Board
95:Raging Cannons
96:Wind Chaser
97:Tidal Wave
98:Tailwind
99:Swing
100:Boinnng!
102:Send Postcard
103:Choose Vitality
104:Choose Wisdom
105:Choose Balance
106:Choose the Warrior
107:Choose the Mystic
108:Choose the Guardian
109:Return to the Light
110:Fira
111:Firaga
112:Firaza
113:Blizzara
114:Blizzaga
115:Blizzaza
116:Thundara
117:Thundaga
118:Thundaza
119:Watera
120:Waterga
121:Waterza
122:Aerora
123:Aeroga
124:Aeroza
125:Curaza
126:Dark Firaga
128:Double Arrrowguns
129:Hyper Hammer
130:Twin Yo-Yos
131:Magic Launcher
132:Drill Punch
133:Blizzard Blades
134:Nano Arms
135:Ultimate Form
136:Mirage Staff
137:Counter Shield
138:Agile Claws
139:Rage Form
140:Highwind
141:Storm Flag
142:Hunny Blasters
143:Hunny Launcher
144:Blizzard Claws
145:Frying Pam
146:Boom Hammer
147:Clock Drill
148:Second Form
149:Second Form S
150:Second Form M
151:Second Form P
152:Second Form E
153:Spell Weaver
155:Finish
156:Finish
157:Finish
158:Finish
159:Finish
160:Finish
161:Finish
162:Finish
163:Finish
164:Finish
165:Finish
166:Finish
167:Finish
168:Finish
169:Double Duel
170:Thunder
171:Stun Impact
172:Sonic Blade
173:Ars Arcanum
174:Ancient Light
175:Rave
176:Blast
177:Bash
178:Finish
179:Riskcharge
180:Union X
</DropDownList>
          <LastState Value="118" RealAddress="2AA3A0D4560"/>
          <VariableType>Byte</VariableType>
          <Address>ShortED</Address>
          <Offsets>
            <Offset>-C</Offset>
          </Offsets>
        </CheatEntry>
        <CheatEntry>
          <ID>8</ID>
          <Description>"Slot 2"</Description>
          <DropDownList DescriptionOnly="1" DisplayValueAsItem="1">2:Payback Strike
3:Counter Slash
4:Counter Impact
5:Counter Kick
6:Counter Blast
7:Rising Hook
8:Risk Raid
9:Backlash
10:Teleport Slash
11:Diving Strike
12:Final Blow
13:Raid
14:Nano Counter
15:Counter Blade
16:Wrathful Fist
17:Wrathful Flurry
18:Flame Torrent
19:Flame Barrage
20:Lightning
21:Sneeze
22:Unison Fire
23:Unison Blizzard
24:Unison Thunder
25:Fusion Spin
26:Fusion Rocket
27:Attack
29:Fire
30:Fira
31:Firaga
32:Firaza
33:Blizzard
34:Blizzara
35:Blizzaga
36:Blizzaza
37:Thunder
38:Thundara
39:Thundaga
40:Thundaza
41:Water
42:Watera
43:Waterga
44:Waterza
45:Aero
46:Aerora
47:Aeroga
48:Aeroza
49:Cure
50:Cura
51:Curaga
53:Sea-Fire
54:Sea-Blizzard
55:Sea-Thunder
56:Sea-Aero
58:Potion
59:Hi-Potion
60:Mega-Potion
61:Ether
62:Hi-Ether
63:Mega-Ether
64:Elixir
65:Megaelixir
66:Refocuser
67:Hi-Refocuser
68:Panacea
70:Meow Wow Ballon
71:8-Bit Blast
72:King's Flare
73:Plasma Encounter
74:Sea Spectacle
75:Finish
76:Save
77:Talk
78:Open
79:Examine
80:Shop
81:Help
82:Board
83:Take the Helm
84:Ride
85:Eject
86:Mag Assemble
87:Get On
88:Ride
89:Cover Shot
90:Cover Side
91:Perform
92:Splash
93:Reach Out
94:Board
95:Raging Cannons
96:Wind Chaser
97:Tidal Wave
98:Tailwind
99:Swing
100:Boinnng!
102:Send Postcard
103:Choose Vitality
104:Choose Wisdom
105:Choose Balance
106:Choose the Warrior
107:Choose the Mystic
108:Choose the Guardian
109:Return to the Light
110:Fira
111:Firaga
112:Firaza
113:Blizzara
114:Blizzaga
115:Blizzaza
116:Thundara
117:Thundaga
118:Thundaza
119:Watera
120:Waterga
121:Waterza
122:Aerora
123:Aeroga
124:Aeroza
125:Curaza
126:Dark Firaga
128:Double Arrrowguns
129:Hyper Hammer
130:Twin Yo-Yos
131:Magic Launcher
132:Drill Punch
133:Blizzard Blades
134:Nano Arms
135:Ultimate Form
136:Mirage Staff
137:Counter Shield
138:Agile Claws
139:Rage Form
140:Highwind
141:Storm Flag
142:Hunny Blasters
143:Hunny Launcher
144:Blizzard Claws
145:Frying Pam
146:Boom Hammer
147:Clock Drill
148:Second Form
149:Second Form S
150:Second Form M
151:Second Form P
152:Second Form E
153:Spell Weaver
155:Finish
156:Finish
157:Finish
158:Finish
159:Finish
160:Finish
161:Finish
162:Finish
163:Finish
164:Finish
165:Finish
166:Finish
167:Finish
168:Finish
169:Double Duel
170:Thunder
171:Stun Impact
172:Sonic Blade
173:Ars Arcanum
174:Ancient Light
175:Rave
176:Blast
177:Bash
178:Finish
179:Riskcharge
180:Union X
</DropDownList>
          <LastState Value="124" RealAddress="2AA3A0D4564"/>
          <VariableType>Byte</VariableType>
          <Address>ShortED</Address>
          <Offsets>
            <Offset>-8</Offset>
          </Offsets>
        </CheatEntry>
        <CheatEntry>
          <ID>9</ID>
          <Description>"Slot 3"</Description>
          <DropDownList DescriptionOnly="1" DisplayValueAsItem="1">2:Payback Strike
3:Counter Slash
4:Counter Impact
5:Counter Kick
6:Counter Blast
7:Rising Hook
8:Risk Raid
9:Backlash
10:Teleport Slash
11:Diving Strike
12:Final Blow
13:Raid
14:Nano Counter
15:Counter Blade
16:Wrathful Fist
17:Wrathful Flurry
18:Flame Torrent
19:Flame Barrage
20:Lightning
21:Sneeze
22:Unison Fire
23:Unison Blizzard
24:Unison Thunder
25:Fusion Spin
26:Fusion Rocket
27:Attack
29:Fire
30:Fira
31:Firaga
32:Firaza
33:Blizzard
34:Blizzara
35:Blizzaga
36:Blizzaza
37:Thunder
38:Thundara
39:Thundaga
40:Thundaza
41:Water
42:Watera
43:Waterga
44:Waterza
45:Aero
46:Aerora
47:Aeroga
48:Aeroza
49:Cure
50:Cura
51:Curaga
53:Sea-Fire
54:Sea-Blizzard
55:Sea-Thunder
56:Sea-Aero
58:Potion
59:Hi-Potion
60:Mega-Potion
61:Ether
62:Hi-Ether
63:Mega-Ether
64:Elixir
65:Megaelixir
66:Refocuser
67:Hi-Refocuser
68:Panacea
70:Meow Wow Ballon
71:8-Bit Blast
72:King's Flare
73:Plasma Encounter
74:Sea Spectacle
75:Finish
76:Save
77:Talk
78:Open
79:Examine
80:Shop
81:Help
82:Board
83:Take the Helm
84:Ride
85:Eject
86:Mag Assemble
87:Get On
88:Ride
89:Cover Shot
90:Cover Side
91:Perform
92:Splash
93:Reach Out
94:Board
95:Raging Cannons
96:Wind Chaser
97:Tidal Wave
98:Tailwind
99:Swing
100:Boinnng!
102:Send Postcard
103:Choose Vitality
104:Choose Wisdom
105:Choose Balance
106:Choose the Warrior
107:Choose the Mystic
108:Choose the Guardian
109:Return to the Light
110:Fira
111:Firaga
112:Firaza
113:Blizzara
114:Blizzaga
115:Blizzaza
116:Thundara
117:Thundaga
118:Thundaza
119:Watera
120:Waterga
121:Waterza
122:Aerora
123:Aeroga
124:Aeroza
125:Curaza
126:Dark Firaga
128:Double Arrrowguns
129:Hyper Hammer
130:Twin Yo-Yos
131:Magic Launcher
132:Drill Punch
133:Blizzard Blades
134:Nano Arms
135:Ultimate Form
136:Mirage Staff
137:Counter Shield
138:Agile Claws
139:Rage Form
140:Highwind
141:Storm Flag
142:Hunny Blasters
143:Hunny Launcher
144:Blizzard Claws
145:Frying Pam
146:Boom Hammer
147:Clock Drill
148:Second Form
149:Second Form S
150:Second Form M
151:Second Form P
152:Second Form E
153:Spell Weaver
155:Finish
156:Finish
157:Finish
158:Finish
159:Finish
160:Finish
161:Finish
162:Finish
163:Finish
164:Finish
165:Finish
166:Finish
167:Finish
168:Finish
169:Double Duel
170:Thunder
171:Stun Impact
172:Sonic Blade
173:Ars Arcanum
174:Ancient Light
175:Rave
176:Blast
177:Bash
178:Finish
179:Riskcharge
180:Union X
</DropDownList>
          <LastState Value="121" RealAddress="2AA3A0D4568"/>
          <VariableType>Byte</VariableType>
          <Address>ShortED</Address>
          <Offsets>
            <Offset>-4</Offset>
          </Offsets>
        </CheatEntry>
        <CheatEntry>
          <ID>10</ID>
          <Description>"Slot 4"</Description>
          <DropDownList DescriptionOnly="1" DisplayValueAsItem="1">2:Payback Strike
3:Counter Slash
4:Counter Impact
5:Counter Kick
6:Counter Blast
7:Rising Hook
8:Risk Raid
9:Backlash
10:Teleport Slash
11:Diving Strike
12:Final Blow
13:Raid
14:Nano Counter
15:Counter Blade
16:Wrathful Fist
17:Wrathful Flurry
18:Flame Torrent
19:Flame Barrage
20:Lightning
21:Sneeze
22:Unison Fire
23:Unison Blizzard
24:Unison Thunder
25:Fusion Spin
26:Fusion Rocket
27:Attack
29:Fire
30:Fira
31:Firaga
32:Firaza
33:Blizzard
34:Blizzara
35:Blizzaga
36:Blizzaza
37:Thunder
38:Thundara
39:Thundaga
40:Thundaza
41:Water
42:Watera
43:Waterga
44:Waterza
45:Aero
46:Aerora
47:Aeroga
48:Aeroza
49:Cure
50:Cura
51:Curaga
53:Sea-Fire
54:Sea-Blizzard
55:Sea-Thunder
56:Sea-Aero
58:Potion
59:Hi-Potion
60:Mega-Potion
61:Ether
62:Hi-Ether
63:Mega-Ether
64:Elixir
65:Megaelixir
66:Refocuser
67:Hi-Refocuser
68:Panacea
70:Meow Wow Ballon
71:8-Bit Blast
72:King's Flare
73:Plasma Encounter
74:Sea Spectacle
75:Finish
76:Save
77:Talk
78:Open
79:Examine
80:Shop
81:Help
82:Board
83:Take the Helm
84:Ride
85:Eject
86:Mag Assemble
87:Get On
88:Ride
89:Cover Shot
90:Cover Side
91:Perform
92:Splash
93:Reach Out
94:Board
95:Raging Cannons
96:Wind Chaser
97:Tidal Wave
98:Tailwind
99:Swing
100:Boinnng!
102:Send Postcard
103:Choose Vitality
104:Choose Wisdom
105:Choose Balance
106:Choose the Warrior
107:Choose the Mystic
108:Choose the Guardian
109:Return to the Light
110:Fira
111:Firaga
112:Firaza
113:Blizzara
114:Blizzaga
115:Blizzaza
116:Thundara
117:Thundaga
118:Thundaza
119:Watera
120:Waterga
121:Waterza
122:Aerora
123:Aeroga
124:Aeroza
125:Curaza
126:Dark Firaga
128:Double Arrrowguns
129:Hyper Hammer
130:Twin Yo-Yos
131:Magic Launcher
132:Drill Punch
133:Blizzard Blades
134:Nano Arms
135:Ultimate Form
136:Mirage Staff
137:Counter Shield
138:Agile Claws
139:Rage Form
140:Highwind
141:Storm Flag
142:Hunny Blasters
143:Hunny Launcher
144:Blizzard Claws
145:Frying Pam
146:Boom Hammer
147:Clock Drill
148:Second Form
149:Second Form S
150:Second Form M
151:Second Form P
152:Second Form E
153:Spell Weaver
155:Finish
156:Finish
157:Finish
158:Finish
159:Finish
160:Finish
161:Finish
162:Finish
163:Finish
164:Finish
165:Finish
166:Finish
167:Finish
168:Finish
169:Double Duel
170:Thunder
171:Stun Impact
172:Sonic Blade
173:Ars Arcanum
174:Ancient Light
175:Rave
176:Blast
177:Bash
178:Finish
179:Riskcharge
180:Union X
</DropDownList>
          <LastState Value="135" RealAddress="2AA3A0D456C"/>
          <VariableType>Byte</VariableType>
          <Address>ShortED</Address>
          <Offsets>
            <Offset>0</Offset>
          </Offsets>
        </CheatEntry>
      </CheatEntries>
    </CheatEntry>
  </CheatEntries>
</CheatTable>
To use it, activate it then select your shortcuts and it will populate. This is all I'll probably due for now, three's a lot harder to work with than the earlier games.
I'm feeling very noobish. How can I create a table with this? If I try to auto-assemble a table with this in Cheat Engine I get the following error:
Error in line 1 (<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>): This instruction can't be compiled
Figured it out. Save as .ct in notepad - LOL. Duh.
You literally just copy and paste.

User avatar
TemptingIcarus
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater
Posts: 365
Joined: Thu Aug 16, 2018 11:32 pm
Reputation: 46

Re: [Request] - Kingdom Hearts 3 + ReMinD DLC

Post by TemptingIcarus »

zachillios wrote:
Fri Apr 02, 2021 2:35 pm
geniehere wrote:
Thu Apr 01, 2021 6:10 pm
Negabiolizard wrote:
Wed Mar 31, 2021 2:28 am


I'm feeling very noobish. How can I create a table with this? If I try to auto-assemble a table with this in Cheat Engine I get the following error:
Error in line 1 (<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>): This instruction can't be compiled
Figured it out. Save as .ct in notepad - LOL. Duh.
You literally just copy and paste.
Hey Zach, so people are able to mod the .pack files. Someone in particular was able to mod the game where you skip right to the end credits. Is there any way you can look into that for me? I already beat the game on PS4, looking to just play the DLC and Limit Cut Episode.

zachillios
Table Makers
Table Makers
Posts: 673
Joined: Fri Mar 03, 2017 9:05 am
Reputation: 379

Re: [Request] - Kingdom Hearts 3 + ReMinD DLC

Post by zachillios »

TemptingIcarus wrote:
Fri Apr 02, 2021 2:43 pm
zachillios wrote:
Fri Apr 02, 2021 2:35 pm
geniehere wrote:
Thu Apr 01, 2021 6:10 pm


Figured it out. Save as .ct in notepad - LOL. Duh.
You literally just copy and paste.
Hey Zach, so people are able to mod the .pack files. Someone in particular was able to mod the game where you skip right to the end credits. Is there any way you can look into that for me? I already beat the game on PS4, looking to just play the DLC and Limit Cut Episode.
I'd need someone to send me their cleared PC save in order to look into that. That said I don't know if the saves are ID locked in which case we wouldn't be able to do that anyway.

User avatar
TemptingIcarus
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater
Posts: 365
Joined: Thu Aug 16, 2018 11:32 pm
Reputation: 46

Re: [Request] - Kingdom Hearts 3 + ReMinD DLC

Post by TemptingIcarus »

zachillios wrote:
Fri Apr 02, 2021 3:59 pm
TemptingIcarus wrote:
Fri Apr 02, 2021 2:43 pm
zachillios wrote:
Fri Apr 02, 2021 2:35 pm

You literally just copy and paste.
Hey Zach, so people are able to mod the .pack files. Someone in particular was able to mod the game where you skip right to the end credits. Is there any way you can look into that for me? I already beat the game on PS4, looking to just play the DLC and Limit Cut Episode.
I'd need someone to send me their cleared PC save in order to look into that. That said I don't know if the saves are ID locked in which case we wouldn't be able to do that anyway.
It has something with modifying .pak files. Saves are encrypted to hell and back.

Update: I'm getting some new info on this, so sit tight. I'll pass it along as soon as I'm given the full deets.

Update # 2: - Here's some good information, if you can replicate it and throw it into a table, that would be pretty good!

zachillios
Table Makers
Table Makers
Posts: 673
Joined: Fri Mar 03, 2017 9:05 am
Reputation: 379

Re: [Request] - Kingdom Hearts 3 + ReMinD DLC

Post by zachillios »

TemptingIcarus wrote:
Fri Apr 02, 2021 4:15 pm
zachillios wrote:
Fri Apr 02, 2021 3:59 pm
TemptingIcarus wrote:
Fri Apr 02, 2021 2:43 pm


Hey Zach, so people are able to mod the .pack files. Someone in particular was able to mod the game where you skip right to the end credits. Is there any way you can look into that for me? I already beat the game on PS4, looking to just play the DLC and Limit Cut Episode.
I'd need someone to send me their cleared PC save in order to look into that. That said I don't know if the saves are ID locked in which case we wouldn't be able to do that anyway.
It has something with modifying .pak files. Saves are encrypted to hell and back.

Update: I'm getting some new info on this, so sit tight. I'll pass it along as soon as I'm given the full deets.

Update # 2: - Here's some good information, if you can replicate it and throw it into a table, that would be pretty good!
Here's a pointer for the map edit if that helps. Warp to a new area through a save point and it will populate:

Code: Select all

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>
<CheatTable>
  <CheatEntries>
    <CheatEntry>
      <ID>45</ID>
      <Description>"Map Edit"</Description>
      <Options moHideChildren="1"/>
      <LastState Activated="1"/>
      <VariableType>Auto Assembler Script</VariableType>
      <AssemblerScript>{ Game   : KINGDOM HEARTS III.exe
  Version: 
  Date   : 2021-04-02
  Author : Zach

  This script does blah blah blah
}

[ENABLE]

aobscanmodule(Map_Edit,KINGDOM HEARTS III.exe,40 00 0F 10 06 0F 11 00 0F 10 4E 10 0F 11 48 10) // should be unique
alloc(newmem,$1000,"KINGDOM HEARTS III.exe"+1830496)
globalalloc(MapEdit,4)
label(code)
label(return)

newmem:
push rax
lea rax,[rsi+10]
mov [MapEdit],rax
pop rax
code:
  movups xmm1,[rsi+10]
  movups [rax+10],xmm1
  jmp return

Map_Edit+08:
  jmp newmem
  nop 3
return:
registersymbol(Map_Edit)

[DISABLE]

Map_Edit+08:
  db 0F 10 4E 10 0F 11 48 10

unregistersymbol(Map_Edit)
dealloc(newmem)
dealloc(MapEdit)
{
// ORIGINAL CODE - INJECTION POINT: "KINGDOM HEARTS III.exe"+1830496

"KINGDOM HEARTS III.exe"+183046D: 44 0F B6 7D D7           -  movzx r15d,byte ptr [rbp-29]
"KINGDOM HEARTS III.exe"+1830472: B9 02 00 00 00           -  mov ecx,00000002
"KINGDOM HEARTS III.exe"+1830477: 8D 79 7E                 -  lea edi,[rcx+7E]
"KINGDOM HEARTS III.exe"+183047A: 8B D1                    -  mov edx,ecx
"KINGDOM HEARTS III.exe"+183047C: 45 84 FF                 -  test r15l,r15l
"KINGDOM HEARTS III.exe"+183047F: 0F 85 CA 00 00 00        -  jne "KINGDOM HEARTS III.exe"+183054F
"KINGDOM HEARTS III.exe"+1830485: 48 8D 05 FC 22 AD 07     -  lea rax,["KINGDOM HEARTS III.exe"+9302788]
"KINGDOM HEARTS III.exe"+183048C: 0F 1F 40 00              -  nop dword ptr [rax+00]
"KINGDOM HEARTS III.exe"+1830490: 0F 10 06                 -  movups xmm0,[rsi]
"KINGDOM HEARTS III.exe"+1830493: 0F 11 00                 -  movups [rax],xmm0
// ---------- INJECTING HERE ----------
"KINGDOM HEARTS III.exe"+1830496: 0F 10 4E 10              -  movups xmm1,[rsi+10]
"KINGDOM HEARTS III.exe"+183049A: 0F 11 48 10              -  movups [rax+10],xmm1
// ---------- DONE INJECTING  ----------
"KINGDOM HEARTS III.exe"+183049E: 0F 10 46 20              -  movups xmm0,[rsi+20]
"KINGDOM HEARTS III.exe"+18304A2: 0F 11 40 20              -  movups [rax+20],xmm0
"KINGDOM HEARTS III.exe"+18304A6: 0F 10 4E 30              -  movups xmm1,[rsi+30]
"KINGDOM HEARTS III.exe"+18304AA: 0F 11 48 30              -  movups [rax+30],xmm1
"KINGDOM HEARTS III.exe"+18304AE: 0F 10 46 40              -  movups xmm0,[rsi+40]
"KINGDOM HEARTS III.exe"+18304B2: 0F 11 40 40              -  movups [rax+40],xmm0
"KINGDOM HEARTS III.exe"+18304B6: 0F 10 4E 50              -  movups xmm1,[rsi+50]
"KINGDOM HEARTS III.exe"+18304BA: 0F 11 48 50              -  movups [rax+50],xmm1
"KINGDOM HEARTS III.exe"+18304BE: 0F 10 46 60              -  movups xmm0,[rsi+60]
"KINGDOM HEARTS III.exe"+18304C2: 0F 11 40 60              -  movups [rax+60],xmm0
}
</AssemblerScript>
      <CheatEntries>
        <CheatEntry>
          <ID>46</ID>
          <Description>"Current Map"</Description>
          <LastState RealAddress="1DC8B5B41D0"/>
          <VariableType>String</VariableType>
          <Length>50</Length>
          <Unicode>0</Unicode>
          <CodePage>0</CodePage>
          <ZeroTerminate>1</ZeroTerminate>
          <Address>MapEdit</Address>
          <Offsets>
            <Offset>-90</Offset>
          </Offsets>
        </CheatEntry>
      </CheatEntries>
    </CheatEntry>
  </CheatEntries>
</CheatTable>

stellarbull
What is cheating?
What is cheating?
Posts: 3
Joined: Fri Apr 02, 2021 5:16 pm
Reputation: 0

Re: [Request] - Kingdom Hearts 3 + ReMinD DLC

Post by stellarbull »

Any chance we can get a cheat to change the difficulty setting midgame? Or accessing the premium menu?

Game is super boring in normal difficulty.

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: DarkKingRay71, NukeZen