{REQUEST} Octopath Traveler (Windows store/ game pass)

Ask about cheats/tables for single player games here
kajih
Cheater
Cheater

Re: {REQUEST} Octopath Traveler (Windows store/ game pass)

Post by kajih »

Ok I was going to only release one final update and include a no encounter script but I still haven't found the item to find the flags. I have the main story + all characters stories done now i just need to finish up on those side quests for the item. I'll get to this perhaps later on today or tomorrow so stay tuned.

In the meantime here is an update with a few changes:
  1. Created a new Pointers tab for useful pointers. (see below)
  2. Moved Character pointers to the new pointers tab which includes character level and added character JP amount.
  3. Updated HP/SP scripts to fix a bug where characters would sometimes go to 0 HP/SP randomly.
  4. Added the game counter for found chests in game. For the achievement just set the value to 733 and then open a chest. Achievement should unlock. *I tried to do the same for the Items achievement but this is not possible due to the fact that the counter seems to check against an array or list somewhere, so putting an amount other than the amount listed in that array simply locks the game when attempting a new addition.
  5. Added Pointer to Game Time in order to get those pesky 50 hours, 100 hours and complete the "game" in under 8 hours Achievements.
Note: There is an issue when you have the HP/SP infinite scripts enabled and you complete the game that after the credits, all characters will be dead with no way to revive them. Simply save the game somewhere and restart the game, you should be able to then heal and continue with the post-game (you can also re-activate the scripts).
EDIT: Unfortunately I am unable to find what variables are associated with the no encounters flag in regards to the Spurning Ribbon item. This means that version 1.4 will be my final version for this table. I invite others to continue adding to it if they want, but I think this table is decent enough and I'm happy with the results. Regards. :)
OctopathTraveler_byKajih_v1_4.ct
(114.15 KiB) Downloaded 553 times

:D [Link] :D
Last edited by kajih on Sat Apr 03, 2021 6:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Limejelly1025
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Limejelly1025 »

I am really appreciate for adding chest and time.

Dragunet
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Dragunet »

Hello,

First of all, thanks to Kajih for providing the Table for Octopath in Game pass :D
Seeing that he/she is ok with people adding to his/her table I decided lo learn a new skill and make some updates of my own.
Nothe that I'm mostly clueless since I just started learning how Cheat Engine works.
I managed to add 2 features to the table so far:

1. Easy path actions. (F11 Hotkey to turn on and off)
This one is "tricky" because path action success is linked to character level.
This scrip is acts based on a manual toggle.
On activation It will set the level of the relevant characters to 99.
On de-activation it return the character level back to it's previous value.
Enable before Stealing or Scrutinizing and disable once done.
Since it alters your party level It can break your experience if you forget to disable. Use with caution.
*I've added some log messages that show the levels for each Skill/Character on activation so you can always go back to them manually in case something breaks.

2. Reputation Pointers (found by ebith in this post )
Another kind of approach to "easy" path actions.
Enable the Reputation block to freeze all Towns rep values. You won't loose any rep when failing path actions.
Attachments
OctopathTraveler_byKajih_v1_4_modified.CT
modified by Dragunet
(122.83 KiB) Downloaded 1229 times

lka
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by lka »

Dragunet wrote:
Sat Apr 17, 2021 11:38 am
Hello and thank you for this table, it helped me a lot

But I'm running with an issue where after I gave my characters a few levels, they can't earn EXP anymore. Every battle their EXP is set to 0 so they can't level up legitimately. Is there any way to fix it?

Also, by giving myself extra money is there any chance to mess with the Moneybags and Millionaire achievements?

Thanks in advance!

MrBMW
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by MrBMW »

lka wrote:
Fri Apr 23, 2021 4:19 pm
Dragunet wrote:

But I'm running with an issue where after I gave my characters a few levels, they can't earn EXP anymore. Every battle their EXP is set to 0 so they can't level up legitimately. Is there any way to fix it?

Also, by giving myself extra money is there any chance to mess with the Moneybags and Millionaire achievements?

Thanks in advance!
did u manage to complete the game? i just started this game and i am worried of using some of the options that i would lock my self out of some achievements, please do share your experience

S4_S1
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by S4_S1 »

Is it possible to get EXP Multiplier for this version of the game? It's sad knowing it's available for the steam version but not for windows store

S4_S1
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by S4_S1 »

lka wrote:
Fri Apr 23, 2021 4:19 pm
Dragunet wrote:

Thanks in advance!
You might have given your character higher levels but until their EXP points catches up your character won't level up unless you dial their levels back down again

Jerwin
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Jerwin »

Thanks for this cheat table!
Any update on a no encounter script?

MrBMW
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by MrBMW »

is there a way using a saveeditor to study and analyze all enemy weaknesses?

lumia710
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by lumia710 »

chest counter is not work. please update this table

sp0tmul3
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by sp0tmul3 »

looking for a save or a table with achievement unlocker, collector is the only achievement left to unlock

bisoy069
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by bisoy069 »

Thanks for your efforts everyone. I downloaded my game in Steam Unlock Site. tried your table and DrummerIX Table as well both doesnt work. I dont know why. I hope you guys can enlighten me if i need to change some settings in my CE. its just a different version?

Bladewing
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Bladewing »

Hi, I am currently having problems with the "Set Level" cheat where if I set a character's level to x, it will forever stay there and not gain any exp
(Gain, but it resets to 0 every battle) May I know how to fix this?
Edit: Pls Ignore