Your Chronicle

Ask about cheats/tables for single player games here
sketiku
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: Your Chronicle

Post by sketiku »

My game crashes as well when I launch the table.

tarjmov
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by tarjmov »

Game got updated; also looking for a way to alter stuff without crashing the game, like changing the inspiration stat and rubies stat.

ApeDemon66
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by ApeDemon66 »

TheCoolestDuck wrote:
Sun Jun 27, 2021 11:26 am
... the game crash ...
sketiku wrote:
Mon Jun 28, 2021 5:31 pm
My game crashes ...
tarjmov wrote:
Thu Jul 01, 2021 11:30 pm
Game got updated; also looking for a way to alter stuff without crashing the game ...
Yea yea yea. New interface classes were made and my table is trying to compile methods in them which is causing the crash. The new interface class names are "INamedValue", "IContainer`2", and "IContainerExtension". Not sure how to implement a way to check if the class is an interface and I don't want to make more weird work-arounds. So two things you can do to fix it yourself is to edit the Create Global Classes/Fields/Methods script under the Setup section and change the 4th argument, a boolean, to false so it doesn't suppress the issues so you can see what's not working before the crash:

Code: Select all

assemblyId = mono_getAssemblyFromName("AnotherChronicle")
if assemblyId then
    local imageId = mono_getImageFromAssembly(assemblyId)
    ModifyAllGlobalClassesFieldsMethods(imageId, false, false, --> false <--, true, true, {excluded namespaces}, {excluded classes}, {excluded methods})
end
Then, still on my ModifyAllGlobalClassesFieldsMethods function, the last few arguments are the excluded namespace, class, and method names respectively. You can add "INamedValue", "IContainer" into the excluded class names so it'll skip those.

VastoLorde
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by VastoLorde »

Geo wrote:
Fri Jul 02, 2021 12:00 am
TheCoolestDuck wrote:
... the game crash ...
sketiku wrote:
My game crashes ...
tarjmov wrote:
Game got updated; also looking for a way to alter stuff without crashing the game ...
Yea yea yea. New interface classes were made and my table is trying to compile methods in them which is causing the crash. The new interface class names are "INamedValue", "IContainer`2", and "IContainerExtension". Not sure how to implement a way to check if the class is an interface and I don't want to make more weird work-arounds. So two things you can do to fix it yourself is to edit the Create Global Classes/Fields/Methods script under the Setup section and change the 4th argument, a boolean, to false so it doesn't suppress the issues so you can see what's not working before the crash:

if assemblyId then
    ModifyAllGlobalClassesFieldsMethods(imageId, false, false, --> false <--, true, true, {excluded namespaces}, {excluded classes}, {excluded methods})
end
Then, still on my ModifyAllGlobalClassesFieldsMethods function, the last few arguments are the excluded namespace, class, and method names respectively. You can add "INamedValue", "IContainer" into the excluded class names so it'll skip those.
Do you have any intention of making new version of this cheat?
It was really great help in game :D

ApeDemon66
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by ApeDemon66 »

VastoLorde wrote:
Thu Jul 08, 2021 2:15 am
My instructions above requires you to change a "true" to a "false" and to copy and paste some text in the appropriate area... that's it.

silverarrow
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by silverarrow »

Geo wrote:
Thu Jul 08, 2021 2:18 pm
VastoLorde wrote:
Thu Jul 08, 2021 2:15 am
My instructions above requires you to change a "true" to a "false" and to copy and paste some text in the appropriate area... that's it.
After following your instrutions to change that CT file and I try to load it, CE7.2 shows this:
"This table falied to load: This is not a valid cheat table (This table has been modified. To load this table, remove the signature part with an editor(And check the file for suspicious things while you're in it))"

However, I don't know what is "signature part" of that CT file... So I don't know how to deal with this error. :(

VastoLorde
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by VastoLorde »

Geo wrote:
Thu Jul 08, 2021 2:18 pm

Yeah and i tried, but something not working for me.
I guess it's my fault because i have no experience in messing aroung in CE :d

Anyway - thanks for answer.
Cheers.

ApeDemon66
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by ApeDemon66 »

silverarrow wrote:
Thu Jul 08, 2021 9:30 pm
After following your instrutions to change that CT file and I try to load it, CE7.2 shows this:
"This table falied to load: This is not a valid cheat table (This table has been modified. To load this table, remove the signature part with an editor(And check the file for suspicious things while you're in it))"
My only guess is you attempted to edit the cheat table through a text editor and save it as that. The issue with that is I signed my table with my own signature and, by editing it through a 3rd party tool, the signature is still at the end of the file and Cheat Engine is noticing the signature and the data in the table is invalid. Either attempt to edit it through cheat engine and save it through it or, with your currently modified one, remove the signature at the end of the file.

silverarrow
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by silverarrow »

Geo wrote:
Thu Jul 08, 2021 10:09 pm
silverarrow wrote:
Thu Jul 08, 2021 9:30 pm
My only guess is you attempted to edit the cheat table through a text editor and save it as that. The issue with that is I signed my table with my own signature and, by editing it through a 3rd party tool, the signature is still at the end of the file and Cheat Engine is noticing the signature and the data in the table is invalid. Either attempt to edit it through cheat engine and save it through it or, with your currently modified one, remove the signature at the end of the file.
YES I edit the cheat table through a text editor... And I wonder how I should deal with the end of the CT file?

</LuaScript><Signature><SignedHash HashSize="132">0S@e^dvq.Gea8K@25kUHdf+NC0Jvq:x*re6f{96hTDiTYd0G@7y9yl50qigF=73aRpQrX)$IV.Ng@?7C%M1W]EIOLHVCC9?b6b+P4QqoYT=U*/O}$hp5J*.-41]?O@r@gCj#6,CJfOe[@u8xf-JjINo^@LfxLzU6mKj?-</SignedHash><PublicKey Size="297">3.,NCM]dpycVTlNXk}I]i}s?vMMG0HLI3}(0I#1E+t$1ysg(c=MHOh=ex#Aaz!9:}l5tGL(6tdLGN;GoH%LSK6!og4BPU}eT(KZqU*aN1GP*g3CClGv*;.4q[[t%^[GrJWaC_rJ#+!6IgLz,{$:9lJ?yXndmmIN+nCSjr+QdGP_AGL6[VcYy@d8?=fuX2tc$_m^hK_aF0E7Sl00I8Ea$2BtoIwedcmRP8g$yjVv=483B/ODtHg-^/M1d1JeDFeCP5D[K8JqxBSbm7=5AG2i+/SBUwbTqxn?%zT*@(KC7t@F@/SsEG,,v!qZ;y$@xA#:SpBxu!Z@]0Rcj,()y)MVh-RGsZ$@##Tb.Z;TD?lvH^?Xr.!25CwbN</PublicKey></Signature></CheatTable>

Sorry I have no experience :o Maybe you can upload a latest modified version of CT file (If I still go on editing this file, maybe more questions will appear...)

ApeDemon66
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by ApeDemon66 »

silverarrow wrote:
Fri Jul 09, 2021 5:51 am
YES I edit the cheat table through a text editor... And I wonder how I should deal with the end of the CT file?
You could easily download my table again and edit it through Cheat Engine instead, but, if you still want to continue with the edit using a 3rd party program, you can remove the signature by removing the opening to closing tags, "<Signature>" all the way to "</Signature>". Assuming you edited the other script, that I instructed before, properly, it should work.
silverarrow wrote:
Fri Jul 09, 2021 5:51 am
Sorry I have no experience :o Maybe you can upload a latest modified version of CT file ...
No.

VastoLorde
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by VastoLorde »

It's not working for me no matter how hard i try to edit it like you said.
I guess i need to wait untill someone make new cheat for it :<

ApeDemon66
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by ApeDemon66 »

VastoLorde wrote:
Sat Jul 10, 2021 2:04 am
It's not working...
I guess i need to wait untill someone make new cheat for it

AntonioOne
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by AntonioOne »

Geo wrote:
Tue May 11, 2021 11:03 pm
tarjmov wrote:
Sun May 09, 2021 10:10 pm
Try waiting for the setup section to finish before using anything.

Also, on that note, an update for the game came out and I needed to adjust the setup script. So here's an update:
Your Chronicle.zip
I can't seem to hack Permanent Resources. The script always returns a 0 double. Tried on Auto Recoverer ("autoRecoverSquad") which I have 1 but it did not work. Changing any value with any key does nothing in the game.
PS. Anyway, it is almost impossible to edit obscured values with Cheat Engine. I ended up editing game code to refund the price of Auto Recoverer whenever I buy it making them free

washnn
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by washnn »

Thanks bro it worked here

Geo wrote:
TheCoolestDuck wrote:
... the game crash ...
sketiku wrote:
My game crashes ...
tarjmov wrote:

if assemblyId then
end

Trolyus
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Trolyus »

Geo wrote:
TheCoolestDuck wrote:
... the game crash ...
sketiku wrote:
My game crashes ...
tarjmov wrote:

if assemblyId then
end
Thanks for everyting and can you tell us what is the chest code I couldn't found it