Tadpole Tales [STEAM]

Ask about cheats/tables for single player games here
RileyVace
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Tadpole Tales [STEAM]

Post by RileyVace »

A surprisingly challenging game. I like the art but don't care for Shmups. The frog Achievements are what I'm here for.
Looking for invincibility if possible.

VampTY
Table Makers
Table Makers

Re: Tadpole Tales [STEAM]

Post by VampTY »

I've added only two options:

No Damage
Score

Info: You need to make some points first, then activate that score..hearts i might have added also, but no point..i didn't made also the timer (there's a timer you should beat, obviously it can be done, but will be the first place cheater written on your head).In any case, it's unity, there's a tone of things you can add from there! :ph34r:

Cheat Engine 7.2 is needed to use this table!
Attachments
Tadpole Tales.CT
(2.1 KiB) Downloaded 68 times

shichirobei
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by shichirobei »

VampTY wrote:
Mon Mar 22, 2021 4:44 pm
I've added only two options:

No Damage
Score

Info: You need to make some points first, then activate that score..hearts i might have added also, but no point..i didn't made also the timer (there's a timer you should beat, obviously it can be done, but will be the first place cheater written on your head).In any case, it's unity, there's a tone of things you can add from there! :ph34r:

Cheat Engine 7.2 is needed to use this table!
Can you make the cheat to make you no damage but without the need of taking 1 heart of damage to activate?. Because the achievement is no takin damage at all.

VampTY
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by VampTY »

shichirobei wrote:
Thu Apr 22, 2021 7:14 pm

Can you make the cheat to make you no damage but without the need of taking 1 heart of damage to activate?. Because the achievement is no takin damage at all.
I have all the achievements unlocked, so i can't really test it again, so you'd better use the dissector and you'll find them quick, it's unity, so it's easy to find stuff, below there's some pretty obvious screens with what you have to do, might be different on your side (regarding addresses), but it's the same way, you'll see at the end, i'm bad at explaining but at the end you'll find health (what you are looking for) that is represented by those hearts and whatnot in there.

Best of luck!

shichirobei
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by shichirobei »

@VampyTV thanks a lot!!!!

ApeDemon66
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by ApeDemon66 »

Saw this topic and wanted to give it a shot. Here's what I got:
Tadpole Tales.zip
Password: geo
Compressed with 7-Zip-zstd
(6.3 KiB) Downloaded 45 times
I have a script to prevent the Player from getting hurt and the rest can be found in the Addresses area. For example, the score can be found under the Session Manager section.